Meanwhile at the WG map making department.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

signal11th #1 Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:56 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 37160 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

Can't make a map for anything but you boys can knock out a great tune.

Edited by signal11th, 18 June 2018 - 09:57 PM.

Elmer_Fud #2 Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1702 battles
Ahhh.... Ray, the biographical film about the man, his life and his music. One of my all time favorites. His music was fantastic. In many ways he was so visionary........ :teethhappy:

Bulldog_Drummond #3 Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:49 PM

General

• Player
  • 29446 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsignal11th, on 18 June 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

It breaks my heart boys that young going bad

Bulldog_Drummond #4 Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:54 PM

General

• Player
  • 29446 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsignal11th, on 18 June 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

Meanwhile a glimpse at the WG map making department

XxKuzkina_MatxX #5 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49711 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

Block Quote

not telling us something we don't already know.

ValkyrionX #6 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44866 battles

ahha LOL, anyway i have to say that the maps in this game need some love..some maps are too little for tier 8-9 and X.. you are spotted in the spawn area or you cant play properly your tank according its class....

Spoiler

given the view range of medium and light tanks I find many maps insensitive .. the most part of them do not allow adequate coverage or even some do not allow any and this is really harmful if you are playing a heavy tank, almost always spotted if you play TDs with low percentages of camo

some maps have really ridiculously small dimensions and there is no logical sense given the mechanisms and the spotting range of the tanks..this problem arises continuously and without any end from the tier 7 games up to the tier X games

the size of standard maps is now completely obsolete, if my M60 is able to have a visual radius of 520 meters .. what sense does it have a map of just 1000 or 1200 meters (or less)?

30 players piled on such a small maps is really disgusting for the gameplay ,especially if you are playing a tank with no armor that needs to be played from long and medium distances ..
the same in my opinion can be applies to heavy tanks that always play in the same positions making the game always predictable and boring .. same thing for light tanks, medium tanks and tankdestroyers

once again I will write that in the open maps and without obvious shelters the limit of arty for team must be 1..play open maps like prokorovka (or others) with 3 arty at any level makes me want to throw the pc out the window.
and again (in vain) I would urge the developers of this game to play a little bit the game they are developing (but to play in the live server) and not in their closed tests

the maps needed a serious and accurate magnifying work with minimum dimensions that start in my opinion from 1350x1350

the "premium" ammunition must be seriously reworked, no one believes more than the 5% lie of which wg has talked so much ..

many tanks at any level are truly unplayable and horrendous, some are too strong compared to others and the balance seen the current MM makes some really pathetic tanks against opponents of 1 or 2 levels higher, I do not think that a MM -1 / + 1 is impossible 

the 3-5-7 format and all the other "subformats" are a total failure and tiers 6, 7 and 8 are the ones that suffer the most from all imo

3 arty per team (happen often to me) are really damaging for the game in almost all the maps as the damage stun is a thing without any logical sense...

it does not take a genius to understand that the maps of this game are really disgusting and are very small for an obvious reason, the smaller they are the faster = more games will be played in the server .. I think there is a direct economic return or indirect economic return for the wg and that the maps are studied in this sense..but is only a my opinion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users