Lemmings map and lost all day long all the time

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

topfox #1 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:12 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 66599 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

Maps Glacier, Westfield, airfield, mountain pass and province exp.

Today played so many times and all the time lost!!

Glacier-> Lemmings to ice...no def to forest side and all knocked out to ice. Just rushing to middle and behind mountains where td,s and arties cant help.

Airfield-> Beach side open arty or not. Lemmings to lines a to d. Enemy comes from beach side and team knocked out.

Westfield ->  All to city side and only 1 or 2 def other side and enemy comes from that side as always and the end AGAIN!

Province-> Lwmmings to enemy side and then time to camp. Enemy comes from our side and dont camp. Push and won. All light ones rush to other side camping but cant go own side to spot incoming enemy. Arty or not...lemmings.

Mountain pass -> Ice slope to down no def or other way. All to other side and enemy comes from slope side. The end again from lemmings team. Also rushing down to start of ice slope and cant wait up at base and let enemy come. Again team knocked out. Other side starts camping and cant move even they can see that other side falls down.

Mannerheim line-> If meds go from up they start camping before they even see enemy incoming. Or then lemmings goes down from slope and knocked out by td party or arties.

Ensk-> Arty or not all to city and field side open and of course enemy comes from that side with fast ones and meds and our team goes to city one place all and surrounded and knocked out.

Is it really so difficult to look what you have against before you rush anywhere and split team so they can def both side? Arties cant shoot every 5sec but all what teams can do is camping. And again one team just camp behind me (no houses ….nothing) and I was surrounded by 4 enemy and no help even asked many times. NOTHING!

Is it so that players dont have minimap on or either no brains??? Or is it bad luck get teams which loose all the time???

Just amazing folly all the time. I count about 60 games played and lost 47 of them.

ValkyrionX #2 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44807 battles

"60 games played and lost 47 of them"

if you are always in the losing team ask yourself the reason (?).. if you play better you will probably affect more on the game and therefore on your general and daily winrate, you can not think about winning and contributing to the victory of your team if your average damage (after 65k games) is just 500 per game , you probably miss something fundamental when you play this game or maybe you still miss some fundamental dynamics

it is a suggestion, not a polemic :)

http://wiki.wargamin...attle_Mechanics

Edited by NickMustaine, 19 June 2018 - 12:54 PM.

Bulldog_Drummond #3 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:25 AM

General

• Player
  • 29428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttopfox, on 18 June 2018 - 11:12 PM, said:

Today played so many times and all the time lost!!

Just amazing folly all the time. I count about 60 games played and lost 47 of them.

Nuff said

ValkyrionX #4 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44807 battles

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 19 June 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

Nuff said

pull out the stas so it seems almost an insult , I think it is more appropriate to emphasize that he has to change his style of play instead of teasing him .. anyway it's not that you're just a champion of winrate or to be able to judge 

Edited by ValkyrionX, 19 June 2018 - 12:34 AM.

Bulldog_Drummond #5 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:36 AM

General

• Player
  • 29428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostValkyrionX, on 18 June 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:

pull out the stas so it seems almost an insult , I think it is more appropriate to emphasize that he has to change his style of play instead of teasing him .. anyway it's not that you're just a champion of winrate or to be able to judge or give advices

My dear boy, I think my 58% win rate gives me the right to speak with a degree of authority.

OP complains he has had a bad day because his teams have all been useless.  The problem for OP is that he will always have a bad day because he is useless.  So he needs to get better rather than moaning about his teams, given that he is a major contributor to his teams losing.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:46 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49674 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
Have at it!

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 19 June 2018 - 01:31 AM.

ValkyrionX #7 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44807 battles

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 19 June 2018 - 12:36 AM, said:

My dear boy, I think my 58% win rate gives me the right to speak with a degree of authority.

OP complains he has had a bad day because his teams have all been useless.  The problem for OP is that he will always have a bad day because he is useless.  So he needs to get better rather than moaning about his teams, given that he is a major contributor to his teams losing.

he is a not very strong player, and so? nobody I think has the right to make fun of others (even if he writes stupid things) just see on wotlife to understand that you are not able to give advice or you have the right to make fun of him

Spoiler

Bulldog_Drummond #8 Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:03 AM

General

• Player
  • 29428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostValkyrionX, on 18 June 2018 - 11:52 PM, said:

he is a not very strong player, and so? nobody I think has the right to make fun of others (even if he writes stupid things) just see on wotlife to understand that you are not able to give advice or you have the right to make fun of him

Spoiler

I think we may have to agree to disagree on this point of yours: "nobody I think has the right to make fun of others (even if he writes stupid things)"

OP has played 65K battles over 7 years.  He is rubbish at the game and yet makes silly posts blaming others for his inability to win.  

ValkyrionX #9 Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44807 battles

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 19 June 2018 - 01:03 AM, said:

I think we may have to agree to disagree on this point of yours: "nobody I think has the right to make fun of others (even if he writes stupid things)"

OP has played 65K battles over 7 years.  He is rubbish at the game and yet makes silly posts blaming others for his inability to win.  

for this reason it should be encouraged to improve himself and to study the dynamics of the game, no matter how many games he have

xx984 #10 Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:06 AM

Major

• Player
  • 55023 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 18 June 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

100% Agree.

Doesn't matter if people like it or not, OP is obviously making a thread because he is tired of losing or whatever, Only way he is going to stop losing and winning more is if he finds out why that is, And in this case it is him, He is letting his team down more often than not, and he needs to be told that. If anything its doing him a favour.

When i was semi-new to this game i made similar threads complaining about my team and got same replies as this, Which actually helped loads and got me to start improving. 

ValkyrionX #11 Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44807 battles

View Postxx984, on 19 June 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

100% Agree.

Doesn't matter if people like it or not, OP is obviously making a thread because he is tired of losing or whatever, Only way he is going to stop losing and winning more is if he finds out why that is, And in this case it is him, He is letting his team down more often than not, and he needs to be told that. If anything its doing him a favour.

When i was semi-new to this game i made similar threads complaining about my team and got same replies as this, Which actually helped loads and got me to start improving. 

in fact he should be urged to improve, despite having 65k matches 

no one is denied to the game, and the mechanics of the game are simple.
mine was meant to be a calm answer and a suggestion to improve and not despair uselessly but to understand why he has such a low wr

Bulldog_Drummond #12 Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:13 AM

General

• Player
  • 29428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostValkyrionX, on 19 June 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

for this reason it should be encouraged to improve himself and to study the dynamics of the game, no matter how many games he have

Feel free to give him such support and encouragement.

If OP is rubbish at the game after 65K battles and 7 years of playing it and still thinks that the problem is with his teams, not with him, then I don't envy you your task of persuading him otherwise.

Mike_Mckay #13 Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20466 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostValkyrionX, on 18 June 2018 - 11:16 PM, said:

"60 games played and lost 47 of them"

if you are always in the losing team ask yourself the reason (?).. if you play better you will probably affect more on the game and therefore on your general and daily winrate, you can not think about winning and contributing to the victory of your team if your average damage (after 65k games) is just 500 per game , you probably miss something fundamental when you play this game or maybe you still miss some fundamental dynamics

it is a suggestion, not a polemic :)

What utter tripe lol

Firstly the "average damage" doesn't mean anywhere near as much as pontificating morons try to pretend it does, literally ANY player will improve that particular stat immensely if they just play more games in higher tier tanks, which some players just don't like playing to begin with. So without also looking at the amount of games player in each tier that stat is pretty meaningless as a comparison as a person with lets say 500 damage average who plays most tier 5 is probably going to be a much better player than someone with the same average who plays mostly tiers 8-10

Also you get quite a lot of games where some poor dumb schmuck of a unicum who is the player with the best stats in a match gets dumped on a team of all reds facing a team with barely any reds but that has a couple of "lesser" unicums, half a dozen greens and some orange players instead of the reds and they STILL get slaughtered. So exactly what did that solitary unicums "skill" do for the outcome?

Basically jack, that's what

So the "ooh but if YOU were better" BS is the most asinine drivel I've ever heard, do you have to wipe your mouth with toilet paper after you speak? Seriously?

So the only games where a single person can "alter the outcome" is one where the disparity between the health pools is within their capability to achieve. And with the games where two severely mismatched teams have a roflstomp the remaining health pool on the winning team is often going to be higher that any player has ever got in a game ever, so literally NOBODY could turn those games around

So to really be able to weigh in on what "could" have been done to alter the outcome of any particular game you would need to work out the total health pool of the winning team then deduct all the damage the entire team sustained and THEN see if what was left when added to any particular players existing damage done would be reasonably achievable

So the more extreme roflstomps someone gets the less games they "could" have changed as theyre rarely close

And similarly when that scenario is reversed you can literally do nothing and win, which is handy as I tend to use those games for making a cuppa rather than having to take a break between games and miraculously despite being in the kitchen for most of the game I still win, YAY me, that's how "gud" I am, my "skill" lets me win foregone conclusions when making a cuppa no matter how hard the other team tries but its just "skill" that decides the outcome obviously

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 19 June 2018 - 12:13 AM, said:

Feel free to give him such support and encouragement.

If OP is rubbish at the game after 65K battles and 7 years of playing it and still thinks that the problem is with his teams, not with him, then I don't envy you your task of persuading him otherwise.

He can actually be right and crap, the two aren't mutually exclusive

His WR is around 47% aggregated, which may be a few % higher or lower depending on how many mismatched games he gets and what percentage of them he gets onto the good or the bad team. So even if he is mainly on the good team and his real "skill based" win rate is lets say 40% once the difference between mismatched wins and mismatched losses are removed the results from today equate to a 25% win rate

So its quite probable that he WAS being stuck in game after game that were unwinnable even if he had been a unicum far above the amount that he normally is

So just because he isn't a unicum doesn't mean that what he is complaining about isn't still correct for todays games and lets face it, theres been droves of "good" players on the forums crying about runs of bad games too so WTF is their excuse?

Edited by NickMustaine, 19 June 2018 - 12:56 PM.

Procjon #14 Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 55506 battles

View Postxx984, on 19 June 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

100% Agree.

I can agree with all you said until i see bashing OP by guys with lower or same WR level as his. It is one thing to bash and give a constructive critique by a player that is experienced in this game and completely different thing when the critique is given by players with lower stats than OP. When i see a critique given by a guy with 60k games and WR8 of 500 i just want to simply slap his face to wake him up so he can check the mirror.

btw...

You know very well that steamrolls and loosing streaks exist, just had 7 quick losses in a row with same tank ;) some scientists say that ancients called a RANDOM :trollface:

HF

Edited by Procjon, 19 June 2018 - 04:56 AM.

Mimos_A #15 Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:32 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24177 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

View PostValkyrionX, on 19 June 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

He was encouraged the first 5 threads in which he blamed his abysmal performance on anyone but himself. After nothing but nonsense and excuses from his side, people are done with encouragement.

Enforcer1975 #16 Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostValkyrionX, on 19 June 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

Then maybe OP should have started the thread with "how could i have turned these games" and post replays instead of blaming the team in every thread.

But nope, it's easier to blame the team while losing 2% WR in the last 1k games while already displaying subpar performance and from the looks of the more recent games the trend is getting even worse. OP doesn't seem to have any intentions on improving. 

jabster #17 Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:06 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostValkyrionX, on 19 June 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

Well good luck with that as the OP has created a number of these I’m actually not a bad player it’s just my teams are useless threads. Regardless of the replies made to them I’ve yet to see even a glimmer of recognition that their own performance may be a problem.

Yakito #18 Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18873 battles

To be fair, yesterday was horrid for me too. I lost so many that it took me 2.5 hours to finish X3 on 6 tanks.

You could tell the game was over 30 seconds after the start when I'd be a spotter in my t10 for 2 camping mediums. People were just parking in a cluster near 1 Bush and wait to die.

And sometimes when the games were decent I'd be so frustrated and reckless that I'd do something so stupid I'd slap myself

Edited by Yakito, 19 June 2018 - 08:13 AM.

Xandania #19 Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36390 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

TungstenHitman #20 Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:33 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22190 battles

What the fox topfox?

https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/topfox/

1 user(s) are reading this topic