Gameplay Team

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

HJN #1 Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:55 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31370 battles
  • [DKPB] DKPB

Just had this game and looking at the result screen I saw something  I haven't seen before. Well maybe I have but just didn't take notice off it.

4 random players had gotten over 1000 XP in the same game.

With all the forum rant regarding bad teams I thought it would be a nice change to write about the good teams you get.

The way to do it is to challenge you to beat my team.

Either with most players over 1000XP or in total XP of those players over 1K XP.

Tier doesn't matter, tank type doesn't matter, platooning doesn't matter.

Only rule that does matter is it have to be from a 15 vs 15 player game mode (Standard Battle, Assault or Encounter).

Spoiler

Total XP from all players over 1K XP = 4464

Beat that.

Edited by HJN, 20 June 2018 - 12:57 AM.

Mike_Mckay #2 Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20532 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostHJN, on 19 June 2018 - 11:55 PM, said:

Just had this game and looking at the result screen I saw something  I haven't seen before. Well maybe I have but just didn't take notice off it.

4 random players had gotten over 1000 XP in the same game.

With all the forum rant regarding bad teams I thought it would be a nice change to write about the good teams you get.

The way to do it is to challenge you to beat my team.

Either with most players over 1000XP or in total XP of those players over 1K XP.

Tier doesn't matter, tank type doesn't matter, platooning doesn't matter.

Only rule that does matter is it have to be from a 15 vs 15 player game mode (Standard Battle, Assault or Encounter).

Spoiler

Total XP from all players over 1K XP = 4464

Beat that.

Youre kind of missing the entire point (and then some) of what is ACTUALLY being complained about in many cases

Its not "bad" teams per se, nobody would complain about them if BOTH teams were equally bad, the complaint is when ONE team is "bad" whilst the other team is stacked to the rafters with average, good and exceptional players making the outcome pretty much a foregone conclusion before the timer even starts.....

You know, like the one you just showed has a good chance of being

Why not go through all the players on both teams adding up each teams WN8 score and see if you can get an inkling why that was "miraculously" the outcome it was

Spurtung #3 Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:04 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 63824 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostMike_Mckay, on 20 June 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

when ONE team is "bad" whilst the other team is stacked to the rafters with average, good and exceptional players making the outcome pretty much a foregone conclusion before the timer even starts.....

Yeah, total surprise the result was 15-4, I'm even shaking from all the shock and comotion.

HJN #4 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31370 battles
  • [DKPB] DKPB

View PostMike_Mckay, on 20 June 2018 - 04:43 AM, said:

Youre kind of missing the entire point (and then some) of what is ACTUALLY being complained about in many cases

Its not "bad" teams per se, nobody would complain about them if BOTH teams were equally bad, the complaint is when ONE team is "bad" whilst the other team is stacked to the rafters with average, good and exceptional players making the outcome pretty much a foregone conclusion before the timer even starts.....

Why not go through all the players on both teams adding up each teams WN8 score and see if you can get an inkling why that was "miraculously" the outcome it was

I missed the point o.0

So instead of taking the challenge and show how all those 15-0 games would give lots of 1K XP to the winning team you chose to focus on the negative again and say; but one team was bad.

How about showing me a 15-14 game with more players over 1K XP then.

Look at the bright side of life. Not XWM!

Aikl #5 Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:15 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Without a replay it's easier to assume that you faced a crappy enemy team and had five good players (of which only one was a T9, which helps the 1k+ XP values). I'm sure it was a good team and nice match, but a result screen is less impressive than a well-coordinated team.

Thuis001 #6 Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5978 battles
  • [-SBN-] -SBN-
I am mainly wondering as to how the Patriot got 1k xp for that, did he do some kind of rediculous amount of assist?

Also tagged with Gameplay, Team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users