Is there currently a bug that unselects active campaign missions?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

artifact4727 #1 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38074 battles
  • [MGOD] MGOD
I've been trying to do SPG-15-3 with honors for a long time now. I find it to be very random and very dependant on luck. So it was highly annoying to myself and I guess highly annoying to other players. The more frustrating it was when I finally got the needed results only to see that the mission was not active anymore. I'm 100% sure that I had the mission selected, because 3 weeks ago I found it unselected and at that time I simply though I did it myself and turned it back on. Made also sure it was active in the game. So I'm sure this time I didn't reset it myself because since then I was only trying to get this mission done. I can not express how I currently feel about WG now, I would be perma banned if I wrote out what I'm thinking right now.

Edited by artifact4727, 20 June 2018 - 06:52 PM.

Steve8066 #2 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12432 battles

View Postartifact4727, on 20 June 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

I've been trying to do SPG-15-3 with honors for a long time now. I find it to be very random and very dependant on luck. The more frustrating it was when I finally got the needed results only to see that the mission was not active anymore. I'm 100% sure that I had the mission selected, because 3 weeks ago I found it unselected and at that time I simply though I did it myself and turned it back on. Made also sure it was active in the game. So I'm sure this time I didn't reset it myself because since then I was only trying to get this mission done. I can not express how I currently feel about WG now, I would be perma banned if I wrote out what I'm thinking right now.

every update they do, no matter how small, seems to turn them off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users