Looking for a decent clan for campaigns and platoons

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Peace_In_Our_Time #1 Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7523 battles

Looking for a home for platoons with similar skill players. I will sh and cw whenever I can but dont want a another job. I would participate in campaigns ( I dont mind earning my tank but if possible would like to join a clan that can actually compete :) No offence ) 

I currently have Is7 and e50m ( Just bought ) however I would grind towards strv (t6 atm), maus (t8 atm) and italian (T7 atm) med as soon as possible. Can also get 277 and k91 which I would need to grind from t9 if needed)

Edited by Peace_In_Our_Time, 20 June 2018 - 08:18 PM.

Timewarp76 #2 Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19737 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Peace_In_Our_Time,

NO CW for us, but if you just would like to chill in platoons, a bit of strongholds every now and then and do the daily tournaments every couple weeks we might fit into what you are looking for. 
--

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have an active discord, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every other week or so. We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Currently we have our BBMM Summer Fest Contests going on the entire month of June stop by and see what all the fuss is about :-)

Mitsoslaya #3 Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11942 battles

We are part of the Red Unicorns Community. 
The Y-U Clan is focused on casual game play and more social relaxed aspect of the game. 

Requirements:

* We use discord ( https://discord.gg/B8ddtUx ;)

* We have no winrate or wn8 requirements.

We welcome new and old players to the game and can be part of a very active community with the option to jump to the more strongholds based clan if you meet the requirements down the road.

If you are interested in joining or have more questions then please jump onto our discord and an officer within the community will happily help you.

Appel001 #4 Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18592 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

Feel free to hang out with everyone on our ts: whywho.eu

As you might understand competitiveness does come with requirements regarding available tier X tanks. Having only the IS-7 is currently not sufficient to join our group of players, however you might like to check us out and get to know us already.

Peace_In_Our_Time #5 Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7523 battles
found a clan. thank you guys :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users