fotball update piece of crap

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

cerwin79 #1 Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5854 battles

After football update the game craches constantly... fix update!!!!!!!!! i play WOT becauce i hate sports! leave fotball out off it!!! i hate this crap. please wargaming listen to us fix this its becomming unplayable!

if this dont get fixed i will delete this crapgame, wargaming please. but i got a suspicion that wargaming dont realy care about my opinion:-(

Edited by cerwin79, 20 June 2018 - 10:17 PM.

ihateclowns #2 Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31147 battles
  • [TROP] TROP

View Postcerwin79, on 20 June 2018 - 09:08 PM, said:

After football update the game craches constantly... fix update!!!!!!!!! i play WOT becauce i hate sports! leave fotball out off it!!! i hate this crap. please wargaming listen to us fix this its becomming unplayable!

if this dont get fixed i will delete this crapgame, wargaming please. but i got a suspicion that wargaming dont realy care about my opinion:-(

You don't have to play the football mode if you don't want to

DaniulSims #3 Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9580 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK
You're right about one thing tho, they don't care about YOUR opinion.

Bulldog_Drummond #4 Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:11 PM

General

• Player
  • 29393 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

i got a suspicion that wargaming dont realy care about my opinion:-(

On the contrary, we welcome criticism, and every opinion counts.

Your feedback is very important to us.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66256 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postcerwin79, on 20 June 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

but i got a suspicion that wargaming dont realy care about my opinion:-(

Considering that a majority don't mind it, and like both the mode and football in general... besides the garage lighting that is. I doubt they have little reason to remove it to please one guy. 

PervyPastryPuffer #6 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30995 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC
Upgrade your potato and it might not crash, just saying.

vixu #7 Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:06 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 42555 battles
If there would be only one positive thing to say about WG client - I'd say that it is stable. If it crashes for you - remove mods, update drivers.

Jethro_Grey #8 Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4302 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

It runs pretty stable, so if I were part of the WG tech support i‘d tell you to remove mods and if that doesn‘t work fix your crap PC. 

And take classes on how not to come across as spot faced Teenie suffering from a severe case of impotent rage. 

Also, nobody forces you to play football, it‘s optional. 

I doubt anyone would cry if you uninstall, so you should consider this  Option first. 

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 20 June 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

On the contrary, we welcome criticism, and every opinion counts.

Your feedback is very important to us.

Exactly. 

That‘s why we have three recycle bins, one for each kind of of feedback from our players. :trollface:

Edited by Jethro_Grey, 21 June 2018 - 02:19 PM.

PervyPastryPuffer #9 Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30995 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC
If it keeps crashing, you might want to repair the game's integrity. Open the client, click on settings, click on Support tab, and you'll find the option there. Should take 5 minutes more or less. If that doesn't fix it...well...:deer:

Homer_J #10 Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

if this dont get fixed i will delete

Bye.

Although deleting your mods might make the game work.

DuncaN_101 #11 Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53219 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
And as always... Cheers thanks for coming

Bordhaw #12 Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11536 battles

jasc0n #13 Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 60912 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

I used to consider this game something more serious but the football mode is ridiculous, next time add some pokemons, unicorns, icecream and candy crushing tanks (YEEY with missions and rewards too !). Then call it world of anything else but tanks. I bet that would be same as much fun for the same ret4rd5 enjoying the football mode. Oh and take out the Buffon too you buffons (=clowns)! What's the point of having the dude's face all over my garage and tanks ? At least make it disappear after a while or something. It seems to me you have a contract for which you payed a considerable amount and now you're desperately squeezing the lemon. If you would have stopped the Buffon campaign after the projetto and italian tanks were introduced you would have looked like professionals. Now you reveal yourselves as more and more buffons, carry on !

There are players who are really all about tanks, such as myself, who thought they came to the right place for THE game with tanks. What do we get ? Football, haloweens, sweedish rockstars and other useless and annoying "events". You are running a campaign to encourage people to collect cards, add buffons to their crew and play something you call "football" instead of playing your game. A huge mistake from a marketing point of view, you seriously lack business skills. Well it's neither football nor tanks, it's the lowest possible form of crap. Everyone's trying to sell their product, you're selling (or promoting, whatever) a crappy "football" imitation. Can you even see how ridiculous that is ?

If someone really likes football I bet there are tens of better games for that so what's the point ? The garage looks horrible with all the colors and lights, it's annoying. You're wasting your development resources in the wrong place. How about balancing maps, taking care of all the RNG oddities, improve / add servers, and finally, the root of all evil : fix the match maker. Yeah, that's right, no matter how hard you try your match maker fails and is constantly the weakest and most vulnerable thing in the whole game. How did you even think you can throw into a battle a bunch of under 1k noobs against 50K+ players ? Just because their tanks have similar roles ? HAHAHAHAHA. It's like throwing into every battle of a very long war armies of 1 day recruits against rugged veterans and say it's fair because they have same guns. There's another variable to this equation you don't seem to solve called personal skills. What does your management's common sense tell them about the outcome of such war ? Perhaps you were too busy drawing football fields and chinese traditional Christmas houses and decorations instead of trying different MM models and including the player skill factor to the MM equation. I don't even dare getting into the machine learning / AI subject (to be used in making forecasts and other predictions, suggestions or improvements) because you are busy adding buffons to my crew.

Regarding the crashes and your same old "uninstall mods" story let's get to the root cause of the problem instead of wining about the effect : why do people use mods ? Ask your colleagues this question every day at work from the cleaning lady all the way up to top management and you might get on the right track. How hard it is to add the clock to the garage and in-battle menu ? How hard it is to put a ckeckbox for automatic crew transfer for each tank ? How hard it is to develop a good ranking system and display additional (extremely relevant) information about the players in-game so we don't have to use xvm ? And the list goes on. Take a look at the most frequently used mods and integrate their capabilities into your game instead of showing utter lack of creativity and a very bad taste adding useless "football" games in world of tanks which should be only about ... you know... TANKS. The more mods a game has, generally speaking, and which mods are mandatory for that game to be playable, the crappier the game is. It's basic logic, give it a thought. Or two.

And since I've been gathering a lot and preparing for such post, read on... How would you feel if you bought a bread from a nearby store, went home with it, consumed part of it and then, the next day, you opened up the door for some unexpected random guy telling you he needs to add some salt to your bread and he also needs to cut and take away a piece because it isn't fair for other people buying other types of saltier bread or other smaller croissants ? WTF, right ? Premium tanks are goods for which people pay REAL money, just like any other product in the world, including bread. Once you pay for a product "as it is" it's unfair to take away anything or modify it in any way, regardless of all the disclaimers and agreements nobody cares to read before clicking "I Accept". If you made a mistake in preferential mm assume it yourself. Give the option to pay back the exact amount of REAL money (not in-game gold) your customers payed when they bought the product, take the product away and then do whatever you want with it. Forcing your customers to have their purchased products modified because YOU made a mistake that you now want to correct is not fair and not a good practice on the long term. You shouldn't be very clever to figure out your business model is obsolete given the dynamics of the game and needs to be changed. Did you even consider throwing away the current purchase system and replacing it with a subscription type ? Let's say someone wants to own the Lowe for example. He should be able to pay a small amount per day or per week to keep that tank active in the garage. You pay, you can play that tank for the amount of time you've payed for. Don't pay, you still have the tank and every customization applied to it in your garage but it's "parked". Once the tank suffers modifications, customers can opt-out and chose not to pay for that tank subscription anymore. Fair on all sides, don't you think ? And it might turn out to be an even better way of collecting recursive revenue. Do you need a random guy on the forum to point out the obvious ? This should have been done years ago when you took out the type 59 from the premium or in-game shops.

Another topic is the 4k resolution. Please extend your effort to provide quality ffs. You have a very crappy event algorithm that kicks in when the special smoke / flashes / stuns occur, especially when player is being hit by multiple enemies. Don't even try to give me the "fix your computer" bull$ because you have a serious problem in the game core. It just hasn't been found yet, but you'll see, eventually. I have a suspicion that it has much to do with advanced battle notifications (enemy fire direction, damage info etc.). The bug is also present in a lighter form in 2k resolution (which constantly keeps my GTX 1080 gpu usage under or around 50%) but in 4k resolution frames drop to smaller than half every time this scenario occurs. Meanwhile, all other newer, resource hungry games work with richer details on the same machine with the same hardware setup. But I already know your story, your game is perfect and perhaps the reason for this game behavior is the weather, divinity, destiny, Santa Claus or perhaps Buffon. Anything or anyone except the buffons who coded the advanced battle notification class or module.

Another thing is the EU legislation which slapped Microsoft in the face a few years ago. Any good that has been purchased on or from EU territory can be sold. Whether it's a car, a Windows license or a premium tank, it can be sold to any other interested buyer as long as it's not duplicated and the first buyer does not benefit from that good any more once the good is sold. Google "used software" and see for yourselves. How does this stand in alignment to your "account cannot be sold" policy ? Give this topic to your legal dept. and make sure your have a "fair game" policy from a trade perspective. If I wanted to reset my account and sell it for the sum payed for the premium tanks only (for example), would that be possible ? No ! It's against the rules ! What rules ? Yours ! How about the EU rules, EU being an area in which you sell and you have to comply to its legislation ? I bet there are lawyers capable on taking you down in a lawsuit.

Check this out: "The vendors cannot be too dismissive: they are constrained by competition (anti-trust) laws in seeking to inhibit the market in indirect ways. This can include discriminating against their customers, refusing support or seeking higher prices from or penalties for those using pre-owned products. The jeopardy for them is a finding of abuse, damages and fines of up to 10% of their group’s global turnover.". Worth the risk ?

Thank you for welcoming my criticism and I'm pleased that my feedback is very important to you. After reading this please discuss these aspects in the next scrum session and try not to come up with a bigger than wot "football" abomination if you don't plan on starting crap games and reshaping your business. Are you getting fit for the future negative growth ?

Homer_J #14 Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjasc0n, on 26 June 2018 - 11:00 PM, said:

stuff

Bulldog_Drummond #15 Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:11 PM

General

• Player
  • 29393 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjasc0n, on 26 June 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

Thank you for welcoming my criticism and I'm pleased that my feedback is very important to you.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.  We have our top men looking into your points.  Top men.

jasc0n #16 Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 60912 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 26 June 2018 - 10:11 PM, said:

Thank you for your valuable feedback.  We have our top men looking into your points.  Top men.

LOL i appreciate the creativity, I don't really care from this point on.

I did my part, said what I had to say, it's not my business in the end. Constructive criticism is ment to lead to perfection if used wisely. Personally I always appreciate a good critic against 1000 natural-born-fans-for-no-reason.

I might as well decide not to play this game any more at any given point and my life would still be great.

WG should make efforts so that customers could hardly state my above mention.

Bulldog_Drummond #17 Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:34 PM

General

• Player
  • 29393 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjasc0n, on 26 June 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

LOL i appreciate the creativity, I don't really care from this point on.

I did my part, said what I had to say, it's not my business in the end. Constructive criticism is ment to lead to perfection if used wisely. Personally I always appreciate a good critic against 1000 natural-born-fans-for-no-reason.

I might as well decide not to play this game any more at any given point and my life would still be great.

WG should make efforts so that customers could hardly state my above mention.

The point is that no one in WG will ever pay a blind bit of notice to anything posted in the forum, so we might as well just entertain ourselves.

Robbie_T #18 Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16317 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

under 18

Quote: But i get a suspicion that Wg dont realy care about my opinion.

Welcome to the big world

my boss dont care about my opinion,

the leaders of the country dont care about my opinion.

Even my wife dont care about my opinion.

And wth you talking about i cant even remember the last time Wot has chrashed on me.

Edited by Robbie_T, 28 June 2018 - 07:07 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users