Jump to content


premium ammo !

#premium #gold #ammo

  • Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Poll: premium ammo (82 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

premium ammo cost more creddits ?

  1. yes (28 votes [34.15%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 34.15%

  2. no (54 votes [65.85%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 65.85%

Vote Hide poll

mrkbbm #1 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:01 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30496 battles
  • 7
  • [NB-TC] NB-TC
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

hi,
I am not here to say that premium ammo should not be in the game.
I just want to say that the use of it becomes a bit too much. 
I would personally like to see that premium ammo is doubly or even three times as expensive as normal creddits.
so that the people who use it excessively are finally punished and that the game becomes as it used to be. skill and not just press the premium button! (like it is now)
I  even see some streamers who give this as an example to just shoot premium.
it hurts to see that these players teach others not to aim anymore and just use premium ammo
especially the streamers who are also pro players. if this is it for a pro player to do this? are you really a pro player then?

thanks.



Kozzy #2 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:06 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 38855 battles
  • 2,705
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011
How about just remove premium ammo altogether and then re-balance standard ammo accordingly?

mrkbbm #3 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:09 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30496 battles
  • 7
  • [NB-TC] NB-TC
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostKozzy, on 21 June 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

How about just remove premium ammo altogether and then re-balance standard ammo accordingly?

 

you can do that, you are right. but the cost for may also go up. I assume if you have played this game long ago that in the last lot goes wrong and that the skill in the game is no longer there.



MeNoobTank #4 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:12 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10430 battles
  • 312
  • [R3L4X] R3L4X
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017
This forum is so boring....same threads over and over..

Dio_Eneru #5 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1875 battles
  • 239
  • Member since:
    04-05-2017

View PostMeNoobTank, on 21 June 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

This forum is so boring....same threads over and over..

 

And still wg won't fix this crap. Treating people like if they were idiots .

mrkbbm #6 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30496 battles
  • 7
  • [NB-TC] NB-TC
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostMeNoobTank, on 21 June 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

This forum is so boring....same threads over and over..

 

I understand how you feel, but if it keeps coming back, would that not mean anything?

Hedgehog1963 #7 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:28 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 50864 battles
  • 7,356
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View Postmrkbbm, on 21 June 2018 - 08:15 AM, said:

 

I understand how you feel, but if it keeps coming back, would that not mean anything?

 

Premium ammo will never go away because it makes money for WG.

mrkbbm #8 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:34 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30496 battles
  • 7
  • [NB-TC] NB-TC
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostHedgehog1963, on 21 June 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

 

Premium ammo will never go away because it makes money for WG.

 

I do not want to remove premium from the game, I want it more expensive. I want skill again in the game and not just people who are only premium horny



malachi6 #9 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:42 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49222 battles
  • 3,232
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View Postmrkbbm, on 21 June 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

 

I understand how you feel, but if it keeps coming back, would that not mean anything?

 

No, it means the very few forums users think is is an issue.  Not the vast majority of game players.

 

Also, the recent change in premium ammo purchasing was done to facilitate the balancing of premium ammo down the line.



mrkbbm #10 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:48 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30496 battles
  • 7
  • [NB-TC] NB-TC
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View Postmalachi6, on 21 June 2018 - 08:42 AM, said:

 

No, it means the very few forums users think is is an issue.  Not the vast majority of game players.

 

Also, the recent change in premium ammo purchasing was done to facilitate the balancing of premium ammo down the line.

change in premium ammo purchasing ?? i dont see mutch change then , just more juse of it. even at T10 it still gets spammed



Dava_117 #11 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:54 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18519 battles
  • 2,731
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Postmrkbbm, on 21 June 2018 - 09:48 AM, said:

change in premium ammo purchasing ?? i dont see mutch change then , just more juse of it. even at T10 it still gets spammed

 

The change is that the "buy for gold" option is no more there. Now you can buy premium ammo only for credit. WG said this is just the first step to rebalance premium ammo.

 

On topic, premium ammo is already 3-4 time more expensive than standard ammo. Sometime even a lot more! Chi-Ri standard shell cost armound 200/300 credit with 3k credit as premium ammo price!


Edited by Dava_117, 21 June 2018 - 09:55 AM.


Dio_Eneru #12 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1875 battles
  • 239
  • Member since:
    04-05-2017

A limiti of gold ammo in every tank ( based on the total ammo that it can carry ) would be very nice . 100 ammo ? 10 gold maximum . 

So  medium instead of shooting a t5 heavy in the face they'll start using the mobility to flank and create crossfire . But hey wg can't do charity right , they don't earn enough millions from the op premium tanks .



Dava_117 #13 Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:07 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18519 battles
  • 2,731
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostDio_Eneru, on 21 June 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

A limiti of gold ammo in every tank ( based on the total ammo that it can carry ) would be very nice . 100 ammo ? 10 gold maximum . 

So  medium instead of shooting a t5 heavy in the face they'll start using the mobility to flank and create crossfire . But hey wg can't do charity right , they don't earn enough millions from the op premium tanks .

 

Not really. Apart from the fact that type5 deserve to get spammed, an idea like this will baddly influence low ammo capacity tanks while being of almost no effect on high capacity or high alpha one.

An IS-4 can't even kill a med with 10% HEAT (3 shell) while an E100 can take down a maus and still have a couple of shells. Balanced...


Edited by Dava_117, 21 June 2018 - 10:09 AM.


MeNoobTank #14 Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:23 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10430 battles
  • 312
  • [R3L4X] R3L4X
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017

View PostDava_117, on 21 June 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

 

The change is that the "buy for gold" option is no more there. Now you can buy premium ammo only for credit. WG said this is just the first step to rebalance premium ammo.

 

On topic, premium ammo is already 3-4 time more expensive than standard ammo. Sometime even a lot more! Chi-Ri standard shell cost armound 200/300 credit with 3k credit as premium ammo price!

 

Exactly, the change in premium ammo is on the way... even tho is taking much more time than expected (like with 268 V4), WG is actually looking into it, they said that already. The removal of the gold cost was only for legal issues, so that if they change the prem ammo they won.t get sued because it was bought with real money/aka gold. After the gold bought prem ammo is consumed they can take action. 

 

For this reason I think there is no need for those threads.



Dio_Eneru #15 Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:35 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1875 battles
  • 239
  • Member since:
    04-05-2017

View PostDava_117, on 21 June 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

 

Not really. Apart from the fact that type5 deserve to get spammed, an idea like this will baddly influence low ammo capacity tanks while being of almost no effect on high capacity or high alpha one.

An IS-4 can't even kill a med with 10% HEAT (3 shell) while an E100 can take down a maus and still have a couple of shells. Balanced...

 

1) I said " based on the total ammo that it can carry " and not 10% it was only an example  . 

2) E100 is completly wrong , giving shitty pen to standard ammo to make people press 2 key ruined the tank imho

3) is4 sucks anyway and it need some "love" from wg

4) superheavy tanks relay only on armor , if they can't even use it so whats the point of playing with them ? Type 5 side is easy to pen 

 

 



NoobySkooby #16 Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:50 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10768 battles
  • 1,749
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostKozzy, on 21 June 2018 - 09:06 AM, said:

How about just remove premium ammo altogether and then re-balance standard ammo accordingly?

 

I agree...... if you buff the standard ammo to premium power. So many times now I have to resort to 'prammo' as everyone else is spamming it and I hate it:angry:

Dava_117 #17 Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:05 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18519 battles
  • 2,731
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostDio_Eneru, on 21 June 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

 

1) I said " based on the total ammo that it can carry " and not 10% it was only an example  . 

2) E100 is completly wrong , giving shitty pen to standard ammo to make people press 2 key ruined the tank imho

3) is4 sucks anyway and it need some "love" from wg

4) superheavy tanks relay only on armor , if they can't even use it so whats the point of playing with them ? Type 5 side is easy to pen 

 

 

 

1) Yes, but in any case there are a lot of differences in ammo number and alpha to tune. Then the tanks that can carry more premium would probably became meta and used by tryhards. Not a solution unless you want to further increase the armour meta.

2) For the gun handling and alpha it has, E100 standard pen is not that bad, IMO. I played it on test server using mostly AP with good results. People is just lazy and use HEAT only, reducing a lot the tank potential: both AP and HE are also viable option against different targets.

3) agree

4) Superheavy relies on armour? Sure. But armour doesn't work by itself but require a set of skills and a good layout to work. Type5 is brocken: it has a bad armour layout that can't be angled effectively and so is easily penned by premium shells, but it also has a gun that ignore armour mechanics. Instead you can lob all the premium shell you want at an hull down IS-7 or at a sidescraping Maus with no effect at all! Those have good armour layout that can be effectlively used to bounce every shell in game. Evne IS-4 has a better armour layout than type5. 

 

I would like premium ammo changed to became aa tactical choice. Like reducing alpha while invreasing pen, in example. It could even cost the same as standard ammo if it get balanced in that terms.



Jethro_Grey #18 Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4284 battles
  • 534
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

I‘m just here to say that OP Japanese super heavies, Russian OP paper designs and corridor maps  shouldn‘t be in the game. 

As long they are, i‘m gonna shoot premium rounds in their faces and I prefer them to be as cheap as possible. 

 

Thank you for your patience, understanding and calm reactions when I fling premium rounds in your face! ^^


Edited by Jethro_Grey, 21 June 2018 - 11:14 AM.


AliceUnchained #19 Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:03 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38126 battles
  • 8,784
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostDio_Eneru, on 21 June 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

And still wg won't fix this crap. Treating people like if they were idiots .

 

Judging by this thread, and the dozens of similar garbage threads about this topic, they're entirely right to do so. It's an utterly useless, pointless, non-constructive garbage thread with equally useless, pointless poll, created by someone with limited understanding of basic game mechanics.



SlyMeerkat #20 Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15812 battles
  • 1,942
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Indifferent 





Also tagged with #premium, #gold, #ammo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users