Jump to content


Tank Football Tournaments - Questions & Answers


  • Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

pechu_sbd #61 Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20308 battles
  • 11
  • [NEURO] NEURO
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostBerbo, on 01 July 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

 

what place did you take in rolling steel?

 

again? I do not understand and I answered this after you asked me, then I answered a link saying that my team was there and my team was not ... I was among the best 400 in phase 1 and 2, and in phase 3 I am in 70 better, I do not understand how you can work that badly, you do not help and you answer what you want, very dissatisfied with your answer and help

GhostBomb #62 Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:36 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 44595 battles
  • 57
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA
  • Member since:
    03-23-2013

View Postpechu_sbd, on 01 July 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

 

again? I do not understand and I answered this after you asked me, then I answered a link saying that my team was there and my team was not ... I was among the best 400 in phase 1 and 2, and in phase 3 I am in 70 better, I do not understand how you can work that badly, you do not help and you answer what you want, very dissatisfied with your answer and help

 

Mate, seems *edited* that can't explain anything.

1.It was stated that the first 400 will receive notification ingame and by email. That did not happened.

2.A team was created automatically for each of the top 400 guys. You just had to go to tournaments, go to silver cup, and see your team there. But WG can't explain this with ease.

3.They used the template for a regular tournament, so there was no rule against 2 t62a and 1 amx, but this was not stated anywhere.

4.Dunno why have a team of 4(a reserve), but that guy is there just to get nothing. Its not like the prizes were ANY big, just random stuff and prem time.

5.Dunno why if I were in the top 4 teams, I cant participate in the next tournament, thus cant get the tank cammo for the 2nd tournament. Shouldn't then the cammo just be given as an extra to the top 4 teams?


 


 


 

Again, WG logic, and WG thought about their playerbase.


Edited by NickMustaine, 02 July 2018 - 12:25 PM.
Insults to WG


Berbo #63 Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:17 AM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33976 battles
  • 5,169
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

 

View Postpechu_sbd, on 29 June 2018 - 03:45 PM, said:

Hello, I wrote in the forum and they did not answer me I imagine that a lot of work, I only want to set up my team, we are 3 players, we have qualified in phase 2 but never got any email, I would like to play the tournament with my 2 friends thank you for your help and your time

 

View Postpechu_sbd, on 30 June 2018 - 01:03 AM, said:

 

Good start session, but my team is not, is not yet created ... how can I create my team? I get closed record

 

View Postpechu_sbd, on 30 June 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

 

 

Login but my team is not created, I did not receive any email and I get closed registration

 

View Postpechu_sbd, on 30 June 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

En ese enlace no está mi equipo, no está creado... El enlace que me pasáis es el general del torneo no es el enlace del equipo...

 

View Postpechu_sbd, on 30 June 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

En ese enlace no está mi equipo, no está creado... El enlace que me pasáis es el general del torneo no es el enlace del equipo...

 

View Postpechu_sbd, on 30 June 2018 - 03:57 PM, said:

Berbo verifico que no e recibí y mi equipo no esta registrado... no esta mi equipo en ese enlace, no aparezco solo ni tampoco mi equipo (repito que en el enlace me salen todos los equipos menos el mio)

 

View Postpechu_sbd, on 01 July 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

Gracias por vuestra incompetencia no podré jugar... Llevo 4 días comentando el problema... Muchas gracias por vuestra no ayuda...

 

View Postpechu_sbd, on 01 July 2018 - 11:28 PM, said:

 

again? I do not understand and I answered this after you asked me, then I answered a link saying that my team was there and my team was not ... I was among the best 400 in phase 1 and 2, and in phase 3 I am in 70 better, I do not understand how you can work that badly, you do not help and you answer what you want, very dissatisfied with your answer and help

 

These are all of your posts, you never answered what was your position in the Rolling steel. Now you reply when the tournament is over, I can't really help you now.
Secondly, please try to be clear in your messaging. "Login but my team is not created, I did not receive any email and I get closed registration" adding "my team was placed on XXX place" would be enough.

Tomorrow I will check with the database to see what caused this, if it was an error or not.



Berbo #64 Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:24 AM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33976 battles
  • 5,169
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostGhostBomb, on 02 July 2018 - 07:36 AM, said:

 

Mate, seems *edited* that can't explain anything.

1.It was stated that the first 400 will receive notification ingame and by email. That did not happened.

2.A team was created automatically for each of the top 400 guys. You just had to go to tournaments, go to silver cup, and see your team there. But WG can't explain this with ease.

3.They used the template for a regular tournament, so there was no rule against 2 t62a and 1 amx, but this was not stated anywhere.

4.Dunno why have a team of 4(a reserve), but that guy is there just to get nothing. Its not like the prizes were ANY big, just random stuff and prem time.

5.Dunno why if I were in the top 4 teams, I cant participate in the next tournament, thus cant get the tank cammo for the 2nd tournament. Shouldn't then the cammo just be given as an extra to the top 4 teams?


 


 


 

Again, WG logic, and WG thought about their playerbase.

 

First of all, it is expected from all participants on this forum to firstly use proper language and then discuss, as that's the base without which we cannot really work or have a conversation.

Still, let me reply to some of your points as they are not close with reality.

 

1. Guess and assumption - absolutely no proof of anything, having 1-2 posts on the forum doesn't mean the whole system is a disaster

2. Everything was explained in several ways, there's even Q&A topic where anyone could post any question and get an explanation. But it's always easier not to read rules/guides, make mistake and then complain.

3. There's no need to state everything that is allowed. Do we need to say you can load AP or HE ammo? It's allowed by default. Even in random football games you had different setups.

4. It's to allow teams to have a security in case 1 guy drops, it's not mandatory to have it. 

5. Top 4 teams get to qualify for Gold tournament and they will be placed in later stages automatically.

 

I cannot see any wrong logic anywhere.

 

Best regards



Mariuxszas #65 Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29671 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013

View PostBerbo, on 02 July 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

 

3. There's no need to state everything that is allowed. Do we need to say you can load AP or HE ammo? It's allowed by default. Even in random football games you had different setups.

 

 

Let me disagree with you here. 

Firstly, it is needed to state what is allowed, when it differs from what we get outside of tournament. Like we could not take different tanks in platoon in order to train with our team or to experiment with setups

Secondly, you are correct in stating that we got different setups in randoms, but that was done with random players and not our teammates or platoonmates.

When we got platoons that only alowed to take 3 different types of tanks, naturaly I assumed that the same situation will be in tournament. And exceptions in random games were only made in order to make matchmakers work easier. 



Berbo #66 Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:35 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33976 battles
  • 5,169
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostMariuxszas, on 02 July 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

 

Let me disagree with you here. 

Firstly, it is needed to state what is allowed, when it differs from what we get outside of tournament. Like we could not take different tanks in platoon in order to train with our team or to experiment with setups

Secondly, you are correct in stating that we got different setups in randoms, but that was done with random players and not our teammates or platoonmates.

When we got platoons that only alowed to take 3 different types of tanks, naturaly I assumed that the same situation will be in tournament. And exceptions in random games were only made in order to make matchmakers work easier. 

 

There's always forum for those who are not sure :)

 

Usual logic I'm trying to present is: everything is allowed unless stated otherwise. At least when it comes to tournaments.

Also, one of the reasons why we need to constantly update rules as people find new ways to abuse them.

 

In any case, I understand your point. Thanks for your input!



Ohmesonooby #67 Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24213 battles
  • 21
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

:(

I never got any notification... I looked after the first week, but could not find anything.

I was waiting for a mail or message from WG, but now I see the first tournament is allready passed.

Got 2 times in the top 400, can check the position if needed.

 

Edit: imho there where to many posts etc. with little information, I did not see the ones with the dates and thought it would be only 1 tournament at the end

 


Edited by Ohmesonooby, 02 July 2018 - 01:38 PM.


EL_Pamdi #68 Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:55 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15849 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011

View PostOhmesonooby, on 02 July 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

:(

I never got any notification... I looked after the first week, but could not find anything.

I was waiting for a mail or message from WG, but now I see the first tournament is allready passed.

Got 2 times in the top 400, can check the position if needed.

 

Edit: imho there where to many posts etc. with little information, I did not see the ones with the dates and thought it would be only 1 tournament at the end

 


Same here ... didn't got any notification and noticed today the 1st silver-cup is already over. The notifications should've been sent right after ppl reached the Top 400 and got their C, since not all of us can play WoT each day. I had to use google to find this thread and it took me some more reading to find out where I should've been able to create a team. I never used the "tournament"-site before and didn't knew I can find the registration for silver-cup there.
 

View PostBerbo, on 02 July 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

There's always forum for those who are not sure :)

 

Usual logic I'm trying to present is: everything is allowed unless stated otherwise. At least when it comes to tournaments.

Also, one of the reasons why we need to constantly update rules as people find new ways to abuse them.

 

In any case, I understand your point. Thanks for your input!

 

@Berbo
If you check your database -> I'm at #282 on the first part of rolling steel and I didn't got any ingame-notification nor did I got an e-mail and I even checked the spam-folder. If possible, confirm that I can participate on 2nd silver-cup. The only notifications I got today were from 30th June which added prices for being in the Top 400 on 1st part of Rolling Steel. Thx in advance.

P.S.: It seems like there are much more ppl who didn't noticed about the cup, or do you guys rly think those 159 teams are full of 2 or 3 captains? I read the rules on how to be able to join the silver cup (get in the top 400) but there were no clear detail which stated WHEN we should receive those emails/notifications. I expected to get an invite for the 2nd silver cup, since I didn't got one for the 1st one before I've read this thread.

Edited by EL_Pamdi, 02 July 2018 - 08:10 PM.


S_tnieks #69 Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7011 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    04-07-2015
So the 8 teams from semi finals of Silver Cup goes straight to Grand Finals, interesting that  4 teams from first Silver cup(1st July) don't need to play at 14th July (and 21 th) while there is still no other 4 teams from second Silver Cup(15th July). Why second Silver Cup don't start at 14th and Gold cup at 15th July so that there would be 8 teams before Golden Cup starts?? Maybe i just don't understand something or there is some special logic.

Berbo #70 Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33976 battles
  • 5,169
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostEL_Pamdi, on 02 July 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:


Same here ... didn't got any notification and noticed today the 1st silver-cup is already over. The notifications should've been sent right after ppl reached the Top 400 and got their C, since not all of us can play WoT each day. I had to use google to find this thread and it took me some more reading to find out where I should've been able to create a team. I never used the "tournament"-site before and didn't knew I can find the registration for silver-cup there.
 

 

@Berbo
If you check your database -> I'm at #282 on the first part of rolling steel and I didn't got any ingame-notification nor did I got an e-mail and I even checked the spam-folder. If possible, confirm that I can participate on 2nd silver-cup. The only notifications I got today were from 30th June which added prices for being in the Top 400 on 1st part of Rolling Steel. Thx in advance.

P.S.: It seems like there are much more ppl who didn't noticed about the cup, or do you guys rly think those 159 teams are full of 2 or 3 captains? I read the rules on how to be able to join the silver cup (get in the top 400) but there were no clear detail which stated WHEN we should receive those emails/notifications. I expected to get an invite for the 2nd silver cup, since I didn't got one for the 1st one before I've read this thread.

 

We will check was there actually an issue with the system in  regards to invites. 

For those who didn't read or inform themselves about the tournament and missed it, there will be no adding in 2nd cup just because of that. Invites depend usually on your login time, so having an exact minute when the notification will pop up is not possible.

Info was provided in many articles and forum topic was actively covered with 99% posts answered.

 

Cheers



Berbo #71 Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:21 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33976 battles
  • 5,169
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostS_tnieks, on 02 July 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

So the 8 teams from semi finals of Silver Cup goes straight to Grand Finals, interesting that  4 teams from first Silver cup(1st July) don't need to play at 14th July (and 21 th) while there is still no other 4 teams from second Silver Cup(15th July). Why second Silver Cup don't start at 14th and Gold cup at 15th July so that there would be 8 teams before Golden Cup starts?? Maybe i just don't understand something or there is some special logic.

 

Gold cup will feature quite some games before Silver teams get to play. 

While it may look awkward, it's perfectly fine. Silver teams will play in the final stages of gold cup.



Ohmesonooby #72 Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24213 battles
  • 21
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

Like I mentioned before, I did not get any invitation or email. 

Before I checked the following link: https://worldoftanks...de-tournaments/

what tells me:"Information regarding this and the password for the team will be sent via email or in-game notification." and I was fully convinced I would get a message.

Besides that, on that page there is no mentioning about the exact date, so I was not triggered for that.



EL_Pamdi #73 Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:29 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15849 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011

View PostBerbo, on 02 July 2018 - 07:21 PM, said:

 

Gold cup will feature quite some games before Silver teams get to play. 

While it may look awkward, it's perfectly fine. Silver teams will play in the final stages of gold cup.

 

No offense Berbo, but do you really think a lot of players/commanders are reading these forums? The most people writing on these forums, are people who complaining about something it seems. You can see at my posts that I didn't visited the forums for a long time and it seems it is the same for some others too. Normally I'm just reading the news and the news about the gold cup pointed me into this direction/thread here, else I wouldn't have noticed I missed out on something I invested a lot of time. In my oppinion the communication of the event weren't optimal besides all the other complaints. Sending ingame-notifications and emails is only one way to communicate this event. You could've also made a news 2 days before the event and maybe more people would've noticed. At least an e-mail would be something I'm checking on a daily basis.

And for sure you couldn't know when a specific player logs in and maybe you had to sort out cheaters or such, but the timespan between placing in top 400 and notifying (?) the players should'nt have been this long in my oppinion.

Anyways, I hope you can sort this out and keep this in mind for the future.
Greetz

Berbo #74 Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33976 battles
  • 5,169
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostEL_Pamdi, on 03 July 2018 - 02:29 AM, said:

 

No offense Berbo, but do you really think a lot of players/commanders are reading these forums? The most people writing on these forums, are people who complaining about something it seems. You can see at my posts that I didn't visited the forums for a long time and it seems it is the same for some others too. Normally I'm just reading the news and the news about the gold cup pointed me into this direction/thread here, else I wouldn't have noticed I missed out on something I invested a lot of time. In my oppinion the communication of the event weren't optimal besides all the other complaints. Sending ingame-notifications and emails is only one way to communicate this event. You could've also made a news 2 days before the event and maybe more people would've noticed. At least an e-mail would be something I'm checking on a daily basis.

And for sure you couldn't know when a specific player logs in and maybe you had to sort out cheaters or such, but the timespan between placing in top 400 and notifying (?) the players should'nt have been this long in my oppinion.

Anyways, I hope you can sort this out and keep this in mind for the future.
Greetz

 

Forum is the last attempt to speak to players and I think less than 1% use it. You got it right fully.

However, providing another way for players to speak is always good in my opinion.



S_tnieks #75 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7011 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    04-07-2015
The Semi Finalists can play gold cup for extra rewards? And yes we know we will play in Grand Final.

fighting_falcon93 #76 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:17 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 32560 battles
  • 4,393
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

The portal announcement has still not been fixed...

 

"You can find all the necessary information, rules and regulations here."

here is pointing to the wrong page. It's pointing to the same announcement instead of the page with the actual rules and regulations.

 

See full list of rewards here

here is not pointing anywhere, it's not even a link, just bold text. Is the rewards that bad or you just messed it up?



Berbo #77 Posted 04 July 2018 - 01:55 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33976 battles
  • 5,169
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 04 July 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

The portal announcement has still not been fixed...

 

"You can find all the necessary information, rules and regulations here."

here is pointing to the wrong page. It's pointing to the same announcement instead of the page with the actual rules and regulations.

 

See full list of rewards here

here is not pointing anywhere, it's not even a link, just bold text. Is the rewards that bad or you just messed it up?

 

Hello,

 

I actually see it first time now reported by you. So I'll report this and ask for it to be fixed.

I see the link to the rules doesn't lead anywhere, but I couldn't find the part about rewards. Where is this located?



S_tnieks #78 Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7011 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    04-07-2015
Sorry but what a fail with the rewards. In 2016 there was almost 7000 teams. Now on the second day or it's third already of gold cup registration there is only 41 at the moment, of course there is still 9 days, but as it seems the numbers ain't rising fast. Anyway we will see how the numbers ''will'' start growing after people know about rewards.

LcF_2014 #79 Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27343 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
there is stil data missing for  lots of games in difrent days , games and points in footbal tournament... !!! ..there where misssing PTS games ..etc ...TY

LcF_2014 #80 Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27343 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
there is stil data missing for  lots of games in difrent days , games and points in footbal tournament... !!! ..there where misssing PTS games ..etc ...TY




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users