little whining about the state of teams

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

HowlingDonkey #1 Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6741 battles

hello guys have u ever got that feeling that sometimes ure up against 29 tanks in ur games instead of 15?

and experiencing a balanced battle is becoming a rare occurrence for me i means its either loosing hard or other way around it just take the fun out of the game.

im not going judge people when im noting but an average guy myself but just why most of these guys dont use their brain and just throw the game? i see people with 20k battles playing like its the first day they installed the game they dont bother to aim,wondering cluelessly  around the map camping on the red lines without contributing anything toward the battle.

im not a pro in this game by any means im still learning the game i dont even have a decent internet or hardware to play this game smoothly but im trying my hardest but then people like these come and ruining the fun for you

games like this happening so frequently that every game im playing right now im more worried about my own team rather than the opposite team :confused:

if u watch the replay tell me what u think about teams like that and if im performing as bad as them and have no right to nag  about them.

Edited by HowlingDonkey, 22 June 2018 - 12:12 AM.

NoobySkooby #2 Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:06 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10863 battles
You mean it is ok to upload vids of defeats, hell why did nobody tell me this, I get so excited if  even think thee is a chance of winning:trollface:

Shivva #3 Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29634 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View PostHowlingDonkey, on 21 June 2018 - 11:03 PM, said:

hello guys have u ever got that feeling that sometimes ure up against 29 tanks in ur games instead of 15?

and experiencing a balanced battle is becoming a rare occurrence for me i means its either loosing hard or other way around it just take the fun out of the game.

im not going judge people when im noting but an average guy myself but just why most of these guys dont use their brain and just throw the game? i see people with 20k battles playing like its the first day they installed the game they dont bother to aim,wondering cluelessly  around the map camping on the red lines without contributing anything toward the battle.

im not a pro in this game by any means im still learning the game i dont even have a decent internet or hardware to play this game smoothly but im trying my hardest but then people like these come and ruining the fun for you

games like this happening so frequently that every game im playing right now im more worried about my own team rather than the opposite team :confused:

if u watch the replay tell me what u think about teams like that and if im performing as bad as them and have no right to nag  about them.

rerolled for yellow stats.. blames teams that he is just as bad on this account as he was previously....next whine pleae.

DracheimFlug #4 Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8957 battles

View PostHowlingDonkey, on 22 June 2018 - 12:03 AM, said:

Not really. How can you be up against the tanks on your team when they have already suicided against the enemy team in the first 2 minutes? :sceptic::facepalm:

BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:37 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22408 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Suck it up and move on....no need for a pity party.

UrQuan #6 Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:45 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

We all get the bad teams, nothing special there. What we do with them & how we handle these, is how we become better at the game. Everyone can win with a good team backing him/her up. Skill is winning with a bad team in tow.

undutchable80 #7 Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:19 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6964 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Unless I am tooned up, I am always expecting 1 vs 29. That way I am never disappointed nor rage, and can be pleasantly surprised if in-game teamwork happens or teammates do well.

LCpl_Jones #8 Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9759 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDracheimFlug, on 22 June 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

Not really. How can you be up against the tanks on your team when they have already suicided against the enemy team in the first 2 minutes? :sceptic::facepalm:

i got shot by a 'team mate' whilst they were on the way to suicide, does that count :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users