Credit multiplier for all tanks. LIST UPDATED!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Sionius #1 Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11807 battles
  • [RANGI] RANGI

I have stumbled upon a post on wot blitz forum where a guy explains the credit multiplier formula. After some extensive testing (The formula is actually not the same) I created a simple .c file where you can

enter the stats of you last game and it will tell you the credit multiplier.

I'm still not completely sure but the formula goes like this:

((700*Tanks Tier)+(4800 If you win)+(100*How many tanks you spotted)+(5*Your assist damage)+(10*Your damage)+(7.5*Your damage assisted by others)+(500 If you win by cap))*CREDIT MULTIPLIER

Your damage assisted by others - eg. when you shoot a tank that is spotted by someone else.

**I have noticed that for the light tanks it adds even the Distance Traveled but further testing is needed. 

**I have noticed that the 4800 per win could only be for premiums or it could be for medium tanks, further testing needed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see how the program looks here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!...n-qdU7hvaniRVb3

I can share the program if you want.

This is still very early data and the formula could be wrong so I would like you guys to test it and share your result here so we can make a list!

Just write stats of your games with very low results because "Your damage assisted by others" is very hard to track.

Use this to post data please:

Tank & Tier:

How much credits did you make (no premium):

Did you win y/n:

Did you win by capping y/n:

How many tanks did you spot:

Damage caused with your assistance:

Total damage:

*Total damage assisted by others(eg. shooting a tank tracked by other):

*TRY TO AVOID GAMES WHERE YOU HAVE DAMAGE ASSISTED BY OTHERS BECAUSE ITS EXTREMELY HARD TO TRACK IT

Results (Higher is better):

-- Tier 8 - Chrysler K GF - x1.49

-- Tier 8 - Lorraine 40t - x1.60

-- Tier 8 - AMX M4 mle. 49 - x1.65

-- Tier X - Object 140 - x0.90

-- Tier 8 - WZ-132 - x0.67

Edited by Sionius, 23 June 2018 - 02:08 AM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:13 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27605 battles
Why do we need a program to tell us that the credit multiplier of premiums is 1.5? That's literally one of their advertised selling points..

Spurtung #3 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:44 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 61598 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 23 June 2018 - 03:13 AM, said:

Why do we need a program to tell us that the credit multiplier of premiums is 1.5? That's literally one of their advertised selling points..

I think the title is wrong and he really just wants to find out which are the most profitable tanks.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:02 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64467 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Considering how many factors there are vs income, even more vs Blitz. Comparing a 3K damage game vs different tanks is... not gonna show anything tbh. 

It's way more then the stuff you listed. And most of those, we have zero clue exactly how much they give. Capping 100% or a first spot is only listed as a "small bonus". And spotting arty first gives 2x the small bonus. But if you don't know how big the small bonus is on half the stuff you do exactly. How can you calculate anything? That and even when brawling on the HT line with 4 players vs 5 targets. It's not easy to keep track or know how much you do on others assist. As it's not just how much you get in assist, but how much you give is equally a big factor that might reduce your income. And since you can't really track the last one. You can't even get close to a reliable number. 

But... as pointed out... 

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 23 June 2018 - 02:13 AM, said:

It's what that 1.5x is based vs that differs. 

Sionius #5 Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11807 battles
  • [RANGI] RANGI

View PostBalc0ra, on 23 June 2018 - 04:02 AM, said:

Considering how many factors there are vs income, even more vs Blitz. Comparing a 3K damage game vs different tanks is... not gonna show anything tbh. 

It's way more then the stuff you listed. And most of those, we have zero clue exactly how much they give. Capping 100% or a first spot is only listed as a "small bonus". And spotting arty first gives 2x the small bonus. But if you don't know how big the small bonus is on half the stuff you do exactly. How can you calculate anything? That and even when brawling on the HT line with 4 players vs 5 targets. It's not easy to keep track or know how much you do on others assist. As it's not just how much you get in assist, but how much you give is equally a big factor that might reduce your income. And since you can't really track the last one. You can't even get close to a reliable number. 

But... as pointed out... 

It's what that 1.5x is based vs that differs. 

From the tests contucted the formula looks good, so from what I noticed other factors than those shown upstairs are not included. I wanted to find out which premium tank is the most profitable but from the feedback you guys gave me it looks like you dont really care...

Edited by Sionius, 23 June 2018 - 09:00 AM.

Baldrickk #6 Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29530 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View PostSionius, on 23 June 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

From the tests contucted the formula looks good, so from what I noticed other factors than those shown upstairs are not included. I wanted to find out which premium tank is the most profitable but from the feedback you guys gave me it looks like you dont really care...

http://www.vbaddict....its_per_minuten

edit: ;):trollface:

Edited by Baldrickk, 23 June 2018 - 09:04 AM.

Sionius #7 Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11807 battles
  • [RANGI] RANGI

View PostBaldrickk, on 23 June 2018 - 09:03 AM, said:

I am aware of the vbaddict but I wanted to know the exact formula.

clixor #8 Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50445 battles

View PostSionius, on 23 June 2018 - 09:05 AM, said:

Make up your mind man.. do you want the formula .. or want to know what is the most profitable tank ;)

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27605 battles

View PostSionius, on 23 June 2018 - 09:05 AM, said:

The only people that can tell you that are WG and they aren't saying.

Outside of that you aren't ever going to get anything close to accurate by using server game data, there's far too many variables at play. If you want to get anything even close you're going to need to put some time and effort into running experiments in training rooms where you can tightly control what goes on.

Bordhaw #10 Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:12 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 10891 battles

I play a tank for a battle then at the end I look to see if i'm + or - minus credits.

If I'm + then I'm happy.

I don;t need some complicated formula or chart to tell me that. 

Baldrickk #11 Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29530 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 23 June 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

Outside of that you aren't ever going to get anything close to accurate by using server game data, there's far too many variables at play. If you want to get anything even close you're going to need to put some time and effort into running experiments in training rooms where you can tightly control what goes on.

Get enough complete replays and it should be pretty easy to evolve an algorithm that should end up matching.

Sionius #12 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11807 battles
  • [RANGI] RANGI

View Postclixor, on 23 June 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

Make up your mind man.. do you want the formula .. or want to know what is the most profitable tank ;)

I wanna find out the most profitable tank.

SuperOlsson #13 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21141 battles
  • [E-5OM] E-5OM

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 23 June 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

Meh, I guess you’re never gonna be an engineer. Also training rooms yield no income.

Geno1isme #14 Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:38 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41477 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostSionius, on 25 June 2018 - 08:41 AM, said:

I wanna find out the most profitable tank.

Under what conditions? Even in case that formula is a reasonable approximation, it will only give you information regarding gross income. For actual profitability you also need to consider resupply and repair costs however which can also differ greatly between tanks. Like the Lorraine has more than three times the ammunition cost (per point of damage) than a Patriot with standard ammo, but the premium ammo is actually 50% cheaper (again per point of damage).

View PostBaldrickk, on 23 June 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

"net income" data of vbaddict is mostly bogus. First, the available data is only from uploaders and therefore quite limited and selective. Second, it normalizes gross income to non-premium levels, but applies actual operating costs, so the result is way lower than reality, esp. on tanks with high gross income (which are often played with premium consumables and ammo).

Sionius #15 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11807 battles
  • [RANGI] RANGI

View PostGeno1isme, on 25 June 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

Under what conditions? Even in case that formula is a reasonable approximation, it will only give you information regarding gross income. For actual profitability you also need to consider resupply and repair costs however which can also differ greatly between tanks. Like the Lorraine has more than three times the ammunition cost (per point of damage) than a Patriot with standard ammo, but the premium ammo is actually 50% cheaper (again per point of damage).

"net income" data of vbaddict is mostly bogus. First, the available data is only from uploaders and therefore quite limited and selective. Second, it normalizes gross income to non-premium levels, but applies actual operating costs, so the result is way lower than reality, esp. on tanks with high gross income (which are often played with premium consumables and ammo).

Well ofcourse we can add all that to the mix but a way of finding out how much each tank actually makes per match (raw credits), would actually be a good start. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users