NA player looking to play EU for good soon...

Polish XD Tier 6 Tier 8 NA Reroll 2600+ Recent

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Waifu_Pillow_Type_Of_Guy #1 Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 68 battles

Well... this is my NA player account for starters, if you care to look at more about me, or just my signature as to why: http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Waifu_o7 

I kinda want to avoid NA for some time, so I guess I am using that as a factor to how I am on that server, I am already going for certain tanks that I have previously owned on other account, but already have T-34-85M and T-54 Mod 1 for SH so this crap can be easier to skip and stuff. I am just looking for some clan that can do SH, does not matter to me if you lose alot at the moment, I just want to be able to transition to here for good soon. :3 (I understand not everyone wants a reroll in clans, but I am just looking for a english speaking group is all, whether just being a legionnaire, or just hanging out and platooning, I obviously do not have tens, but I am more focused on NA at this very second so it may be a bit before I can come here and play long term, and I am eastern time so......)

Edited by Waifu_Pillow_Type_Of_Guy, 23 June 2018 - 03:35 PM.

Timewarp76 #2 Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20092 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi Waifu,

Well if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have an active discord, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every other week or so. We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. More than a few American and a couple members that have returned stateside but kept their EU accounts and still play with us. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Currently we have our BBMM Summer Fest Contests going on the entire month of June stop by and see what all the fuss is about :-)

RSAGhost #3 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41846 battles
  • [MING] MING
Hi there good sir you are welcome to join us we are a new clan having fun with some good memes but also looking to be competitive in clanwars and stronghold we use discord feel free to pm me in game gl hf

Scarletsboy #4 Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29590 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

View PostWaifu_Pillow_Type_Of_Guy, on 23 June 2018 - 02:17 PM, said:

Well... this is my NA player account for starters, if you care to look at more about me, or just my signature as to why: http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Waifu_o7 

I kinda want to avoid NA for some time, so I guess I am using that as a factor to how I am on that server, I am already going for certain tanks that I have previously owned on other account, but already have T-34-85M and T-54 Mod 1 for SH so this crap can be easier to skip and stuff. I am just looking for some clan that can do SH, does not matter to me if you lose alot at the moment, I just want to be able to transition to here for good soon. :3 (I understand not everyone wants a reroll in clans, but I am just looking for a english speaking group is all, whether just being a legionnaire, or just hanging out and platooning, I obviously do not have tens, but I am more focused on NA at this very second so it may be a bit before I can come here and play long term, and I am eastern time so......)

Orly is has opened its doors to new and old players!!

Wanting a chilled out and relaxed place to be?  Then look no further!

We are a multinational, English speaking clan who will actively participate in Platoons and Strongholds.

Our community is looking for skilled and dedicated players new and old

If you have any questions please come and speak to Scarletsboy, SoSayWeAll or Torturebear

Thank you

Scarletsboy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users