A few errors the last few weeks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Golden_Camping_Robot #1 Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6460 battles
  • [6PDD] 6PDD
There was a patch some weeks ago, since that, i have had nothing than problems with this game.

1. My game has started to very often, simply close down, when an game is over, just before it should go back to garage and show stats for game, it shuts down. Just closes the window.

2. My ingame chat is working half the time, i can open chat, but its like my keyboard is not working. First i thought, that it was my keyboard on my laptop, that were disabled somehow, but i can write outside the game, and in the general chat window, when game is over. Sometimes it takes a few minutes, where i cant write, sometimes the entire game.

3. Most recently and the most annoying part is, when chat stops working, zoom indicator on arty stop working the same time, you know the small bobbles around your zoom which gets smaller and smaller, untill youre fully zoomed in, it just dissapears, sometimes it comes again, after i shot, but when my reload is down to 5 secs, it goes away again.

You would surely blame addons for this, i only use a few from Aslains, and never had any problems. I have tried this, without addons also, and same things appear.

Anyone else experience any of these problems, or is it just me, whos the chosen lucky one......

Have a great summer everyone.

Homer_J #2 Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28712 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Number 1 is almost certainly mods.

The rest are likely due to mods.  There are issues with chat but they don't have the symptoms you describe.

Try safe mode from the launcher.

vcristi #3 Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 67083 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

1. Mods.

2. Chat is faulty for over 1 year now, and WG does not care at all about that.

3. Mods.

I play vanilla, without any mod at all and i have no problems with game closing or with the aim.

B3RG #4 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17105 battles
  • [DUF] DUF

I play without mods and I have problems with the zoom to 

But not with arty and football

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users