Jump to content


I had a WoT related nightmare last night.


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

_Sentinel_ #1 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15131 battles
  • 296
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

I my dream I was playing my Dicker Max on Malinovka encounter.

We had just held off their heavies coming down from the hill, and an AMX light of some sort and an A-44 came along the red routes. I was sitting somewhere around the area marked in blue and tying to put shots in their sides, missing every single shot, including fully aimed ones when the enemies were not moving. All the while I constantly had to battle with the horrible horisontal gun traverse of the Dmax and turn the tank, lose camo and binoculars and reaim the gun all over again. By the time I was ready to fire I didn't have enough horisontal gun ark left to give the enemy tank proper lead for the speed they were moving at. In the end they got close enough to spot me and I got oneclicked by tier 5 artilery. Felt 100% real because that's basically Dmax gameplay for a large part of the time.

 

Afterwards I had another bad dream where a cousin of mine wanted me to have sex with her. To tell you the truth I'm not sure which of the two nightmares felt worse at the time.



Tankyouverymuch2 #2 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:09 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29600 battles
  • 1,222
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

First off, :D

 

When a game starts giving you nightmares, you know it's time to take a break...

 

...the cousin though, good-looking or...? :hiding:



Browarszky #3 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:11 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 15911 battles
  • 3,505
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
Yeah, I played a few battles myself. Then the nightmare ended, I turned off the PC and went to bed.

_Sentinel_ #4 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15131 battles
  • 296
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 24 June 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

...the cousin though, good-looking or...? :hiding:

 

IRL, absloutely not. In my dream looked like a much better looking version of herself. It felt sick, but after the Dmax game I wasn't quite feeling like myself so I was kinda considering her offer, even though people were watching and displaying their disapproval.



Tankyouverymuch2 #5 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:18 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29600 battles
  • 1,222
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View Post_Sentinel_, on 24 June 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

IRL, absloutely not. In my dream looked like a much better looking version of herself. It felt sick, but after the Dmax game I wasn't quite feeling like myself so I was kinda considering her offer, even though people were watching and displaying their disapproval.

 

...so you're saying, the dream turned a game into a nightmare, and a real-life nightmare into a dream. :unsure: Interesting, still funny though.

kaneloon #6 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27324 battles
  • 1,241
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011
She must have send this dream then, to test your rebelishness :girl:

Mr_Burrows #7 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:21 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44225 battles
  • 1,861
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

View Post_Sentinel_, on 24 June 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

I my dream I was playing my Dicker Max on Malinovka encounter.

We had just held off their heavies coming down from the hill, and an AMX light of some sort and an A-44 came along the red routes. I was sitting somewhere around the area marked in blue and tying to put shots in their sides, missing every single shot, including fully aimed ones when the enemies were not moving. All the while I constantly had to battle with the horrible horisontal gun traverse of the Dmax and turn the tank, lose camo and binoculars and reaim the gun all over again. By the time I was ready to fire I didn't have enough horisontal gun ark left to give the enemy tank proper lead for the speed they were moving at. In the end they got close enough to spot me and I got oneclicked by tier 5 artilery. Felt 100% real because that's basically Dmax gameplay for a large part of the time.

 

Afterwards I had another bad dream where a cousin of mine wanted me to have sex with her. To tell you the truth I'm not sure which of the two nightmares felt worse at the time.

 

Sounds like regular SU-122-44 gameplay to me. 

Unicorn_of_Steel #8 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:37 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5507 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    12-29-2017
I once had a night in which I was endlesly chased around by an invisible t67 all night long and there was no happy ending offered. So, lucky you!

Bordhaw #9 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:42 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10815 battles
  • 1,950
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Post_Sentinel_, on 24 June 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

I my dream I was playing my Dicker Max on Malinovka encounter.

 

We had just held off their heavies coming down from the hill,

 

 

It must have been a dream... don't think anyone plays the hill anymore lol

Tankyouverymuch2 #10 Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29600 battles
  • 1,222
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostBordhaw, on 24 June 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

It must have been a dream... don't think anyone plays the hill anymore lol

 

Oh no, they do. They usually win in that case though.

Spurtung #11 Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:21 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61571 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostMr_Burrows, on 24 June 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

 

Sounds like regular SU-122-44 gameplay to me. 

 

Camping with a SU-122-44? :amazed:

Mr_Burrows #12 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:18 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44225 battles
  • 1,861
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

View PostSpurtung, on 25 June 2018 - 01:21 AM, said:

 

Camping with a SU-122-44? :amazed:

 

Horrible horizontal gun traverse. 



Tidal_Force #13 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:36 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16185 battles
  • 6,823
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View PostUnicorn_of_Steel, on 24 June 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

I once had a night in which I was endlesly chased around by an invisible t67 all night long and there was no happy ending offered. So, lucky you!

 

Invisible, fast. Sounds about right for t67. You sure it was a dream, and not just another low/mid tier game?



Babbet_1 #14 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10478 battles
  • 690
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2015
Were you still playing with your Dicker when you woke up?   :)

Dorander #15 Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:49 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17854 battles
  • 2,260
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostBabbet_1, on 25 June 2018 - 06:52 AM, said:

Were you still playing with your Dicker when you woke up?   :)

 

I suspect his cousin was, fired that gun right into a bush.

Bora_BOOM #16 Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:18 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 21376 battles
  • 2,698
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

Good laugh boys. TY.

 

:teethhappy:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users