Romanian tech tree

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Pinnaculum #21 Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15605 battles
  • [FL-RO] FL-RO

there are not enough Romanian tanks for a tech tree... why do something that is crapjust for the sake of it...

however , it is an INSULT to have a polish tech tree and not a romanian one. the EU should step in and sue wargaming for discrimination.

*edit  

Edited by Jbnn, 26 June 2018 - 07:49 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

arthurwellsley #22 Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 54415 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

So many threads

http://forum.worldof...tank-destroyer/

http://forum.worldof...9-romania-tank/

http://forum.worldof...world-of-tanks/

I would rather see the Chieftain implemented first, and a British light tank line, and a second USA medium line, and another British TD line, all of which have a number of orginial vehicles that were produced in real metal.

Pinnaculum #23 Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15605 battles
  • [FL-RO] FL-RO

View Postarthurwellsley, on 25 June 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

So many threads

http://forum.worldof...tank-destroyer/

http://forum.worldof...9-romania-tank/

http://forum.worldof...world-of-tanks/

I would rather see the Chieftain implemented first, and a British light tank line, and a second USA medium line, and another British TD line, all of which have a number of orginial vehicles that were produced in real metal.

i like the american ideea , not the british one... you just saying that because probably british... however , 99% of all british tanks were and are crap. so no thank you. also , [edited]all british tanks , especially the churchill 7 , worst tank in game...

jabster #24 Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12813 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postmacacdinprun, on 25 June 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:

i like the american ideea , not the british one... you just saying that because probably british... however , 99% of all british tanks were and are crap. so no thank you. also , [edited]all british tanks , especially the churchill 7 , worst tank in game...

I see history isn’t your strong point.

Rozbrus #25 Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12331 battles

View PostKirusawa, on 25 June 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

What does it matter if the put a romanian tech tree in, even if noone intrested for them. Ppl gonna keep playing the russian op vehicles.

Well I for example would welcome Romanian or any other tanks based upon existing vehicles than Soviet UFO tanks whose plans had to be found on wall painiting in caves...

arthurwellsley #26 Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 54415 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

British version of Waffentrager, note this was one of two vehicles built

Another British TD that used the hydraulic system to raise and lower the suspension similar to the ingame Swedish machines;

and the one the UK players want the most on parade in Germany with the cool urban camo

Pinnaculum #27 Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15605 battles
  • [FL-RO] FL-RO

i don t care. my experience is different. i find the british tanks in the game as crap. it is what it is. 

as for actual tanks... when the germans were developing monster tanks NO ONE knew what hit them... in ww2 uk lucky with the intervention and support of the us. if not for that , germany would have crushed the uk. 

so i would not brag to much about the metal bits. in ww2 germany had superior advantages in technology compared to anyone... they were the first that tried to develope a nuclear device for example... 

regardless of everything said by both , the british line of tanks in WOT is CRAP. the churchill being one the most horrific tank ever.

Argedeava #28 Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42261 battles
  • [_BWR_] _BWR_

There are only 2 tanks with enough originality i`d like to see and both are tank destroyers:

- Maresal - born out of the necesity to face the T-34 during WW2 it was conceaved arround this purpose. It was ment to have enough armour to make it invulnerable to T-34`s 75 mm gun and to deploy a gun enough to deal with any T34. The design went through various prototypes till it finally met the required specifications or even exceeded them. The 75 mm Resita gun proved to be the best choice, beying also a threat for the soviet heavies. During this time it inspired the german Hetzer which went into production much earlier due to Germany`s capability to sustain the industrial developement. The tank was past prototype stage and into series production when war ended.

- TAA - just striking design, very different:

http://www.tanks-enc...-tank-destroyer

Other than those 2...nothing really. Not enogh for a tree. I i certanly don`t want to see another tree with copies. If they make them as premiums ...i`d enjoy that, but not a tree.

Raptoor_2 #29 Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26394 battles
  • [REV0L] REV0L
I think there was a lot to be done to introduce a line of Romanian tanks, I was important in the first and second world wars, but I see that the developers are not interested in it, I understand the idea of ​​making profit, but put your mind at contributing and realizing that you have players from several countries who want to see other tanks or even existing ones with one branch or 2 to branch in other tanks, we are waiting for our Romanian line, at least give a notice! Thank you for understanding the need for historical importance and once again players in Romania and other countries to enjoy the Romanian line!

Sfinski #30 Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:58 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 38198 battles

View PostRaptoor_2, on 17 November 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I think there was a lot to be done to introduce a line of Romanian tanks, I was important in the first and second world wars, but I see that the developers are not interested in it, I understand the idea of ​​making profit, but put your mind at contributing and realizing that you have players from several countries who want to see other tanks or even existing ones with one branch or 2 to branch in other tanks, we are waiting for our Romanian line, at least give a notice! Thank you for understanding the need for historical importance and once again players in Romania and other countries to enjoy the Romanian line!

No amount of spamming will bring romanian tanks into the game.

RamRaid90 #31 Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26492 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

:D

MeNoobTank #32 Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18159 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
Not sure if a full tech tree for Romania could be filled without copy tanks. But will still be nice if WG could introduce atleast some romanian premium tanks in the german or soviet tech trees, like they did with the hungarians.

RamRaid90 #33 Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:12 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26492 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

View Postmacacdinprun, on 25 June 2018 - 10:29 PM, said:

i don t care. my experience is different. i find the british tanks in the game as crap. it is what it is. 

as for actual tanks... when the germans were developing monster tanks NO ONE knew what hit them... in ww2 uk lucky with the intervention and support of the us. if not for that , germany would have crushed the uk. 

so i would not brag to much about the metal bits. in ww2 germany had superior advantages in technology compared to anyone... they were the first that tried to develope a nuclear device for example... 

regardless of everything said by both , the british line of tanks in WOT is CRAP. the churchill being one the most horrific tank ever.

Yes because this game has historical accuracy at it's heart.

"in ww2 uk lucky with the intervention and support of the us. if not for that , germany would have crushed the uk. "

Yes, you win Wars based upon luck, maybe Hitler just had bad RNG?

Edited by RamRaid90, 17 November 2018 - 01:19 PM.

Jigabachi #34 Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I'm glad that I have a Romanian colleague at work who isn't as self-entitled and blindly patriotic as most other Romanians I encounter. :rolleyes:

But then again... he came to us at the age of eight.

TheDayWeDie #35 Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18974 battles

Romanians have stolen the blueprints of a russian tank.

When they tried to make that tank, after 3 attempts the result was a refrigerator.

Because they thought something was wrong with the blueprints, Romanians have stolen the entire Russian research department.

The captive Russian engineers told to Romanians  that the Russians always obtain a refrigerator using those blueprints, but they use a metal saw to transform that refrigerator into a tank.

Karasu_Hidesuke #36 Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:05 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17338 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostJigabachi, on 17 November 2018 - 12:29 PM, said:

I'm glad that I have a Romanian colleague at work who isn't as self-entitled and blindly patriotic as most other Romanians I encounter. :rolleyes:

But then again... he came to us at the age of eight.

Eight? No child labor laws?

MeNoobTank #37 Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18159 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC

View PostTheDayWeDie, on 17 November 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

Romanians have stolen the blueprints of a russian tank.

When they tried to make that tank, after 3 attempts the result was a refrigerator.

Because they thought something was wrong with the blueprints, Romanians have stolen the entire Russian research department.

The captive Russian engineers told to Romanians  that the Russians always obtain a refrigerator using those blueprints, but they use a metal saw to transform that refrigerator into a tank.

I guess you are from Hungary or you have some hungarian friends that tell you jokes.

TheDayWeDie #38 Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18974 battles

View PostMeNoobTank, on 17 November 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

I guess you are from Hungary or you have some hungarian friends that tell you jokes.

You guess wrong. I am Romanian :)

m00h #39 Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 91479 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostMita2002, on 24 June 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

This is a Romanian tech tree proposal

Wait for wheeled vehicles to appear before you ask them to implement horse drawn carriages :great:

Jigabachi #40 Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKarasu_Hidesuke, on 17 November 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

Eight? No child labor laws?

I obviously meant that his family settled down in our country when he was eight. Ironically, their motivation to move was exactly about what you wrote: The (nonexistent or just lax) labor laws in their home country, which is still one of the major reasons why they emigrate today.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users