Come on you Blues!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jack_of_Words #1 Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13160 battles

I'd been playing the football event exclusively for the last few days, and finally got the commander, so hopped over to my Matilda for a 'normal' game.  Battle began, I didn't do so well, having become so used to the midfield role...and then there was knock at the door, so I walked away from the battle :o Get over it.  When I came back I was dead, and the battle was over, so I clicked for another and realised I was blue.

I hadn't shot anyone while I was at my keyboard, and could hardly have TKd while AFK.  Several battles later I'm still blue.

Could this have been football team damage?  Surely everyone would be blue, there was enough friendly fire in most matches.

I know, everyone claims they don't know what they did to deserve it, but I can't even see how I could have done anything to deserve it...

Jigabachi #2 Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:40 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Watch the replay to find out what happened.

blaster1112 #3 Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:22 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10284 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR
I guess someone may have ran into you at full speed giving you enough ramming damage to turn blue.

Enforcer1975 #4 Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20675 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postblaster1112, on 27 June 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

I guess someone may have ran into you at full speed giving you enough ramming damage to turn blue.

If someone ran into him while he was afk and probably standing still the one who moves faster usually gets the damage on his account. That way a LT player can't just hit a HT at full speed to make the HT turn blue. 

Jack_of_Words #5 Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13160 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 27 June 2018 - 08:40 AM, said:

Watch the replay to find out what happened.

Well I didn't think I had replays enabled, so I hadn't considered that, but it turns out I did.  That was informative...:facepalm:  (I couldn't find an embarrassed smiley.)  I shot a team mate, a TD, right up the rear for a one shot kill - to the best of my recollection, precisely at the moment the door was knocked.  I'm blaming the knock, anyway...

System working as intended, as you were.

unhappy_bunny #6 Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:24 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17926 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostJack_of_Words, on 27 June 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

Well I didn't think I had replays enabled, so I hadn't considered that, but it turns out I did.  That was informative...:facepalm:  (I couldn't find an embarrassed smiley.)  I shot a team mate, a TD, right up the rear for a one shot kill - to the best of my recollection, precisely at the moment the door was knocked.  I'm blaming the knock, anyway...

System working as intended, as you were.

Hooray. Irrefutable proof that all the problems with WoT are down to knockers.

In fact, it may also be proof that all the problems in the world can be attributed to knockers. Certainly I am blaming the young lady with the large ones for my running into a parked car.

Shivva #7 Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29634 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 27 June 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

Hooray. Irrefutable proof that all the problems with WoT are down to knockers.

In fact, it may also be proof that all the problems in the world can be attributed to knockers. Certainly I am blaming the young lady with the large ones for my running into a parked car.

Don't start knocking knockers....or I'll come round and knock some sense into you. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users