• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

MaxOMax #1 Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6845 battles
  • [F-N-S] F-N-S

Please don't remove the topic or insult me;

A Lot of Players send message to tomato players or 45% and lower victory rating; and insult them:

Example:-  "Delete the game you mongol"  , "Learn the game you ****ing noob" and so on.

Please stop insulting us and make us hate the game, the MM is still in progress and some time it puts a team full of tomato player, and something stupid always happens and we lose the game; and some times that Tomato player you hate so much, play very good, and win the game for you. 

I want to open this topic to discuss a way to change these thoughts and lets the players behave; this is a Game not a real war, the main idea of it to have fun.

You would say, I'm skilled  and won WOT tournaments; "good for you", but that don't give you the right to insult other players who love the game and want to play it.

and for the Wargaming team, please try to deal with these messages

Headless_Rooster #2 Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9995 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

go into settings matey, tick the one that says something like "allow messages only from your friends list"

consider turning chat off all together.

or learn to laugh at the narcissistic morons (or pity them, they were abused children) who have to blame someone else for their own failings, and/or think of a witty reposte to wind them up further

Edited by Headless_Rooster, 30 June 2018 - 09:22 AM.

Domstadtkerl #3 Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21456 battles
  • [S4] S4
Stop whining and learn to play, ***** ***********.

Shizuthink #4 Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34428 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON
Everyone gets hate. If you find it hard to deal with, you can turn off the chat like Headless_Rooster said.

wobblybob #5 Posted 30 June 2018 - 02:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 64928 battles
  • [TNAC] TNAC

If you were driving  a car and drove on wrong side of road, pulled out in front of oncoming traffic and had no clue about traffic lights are for then you would find other drivers shouting methinks.

bad-driver

Actual footage of 45% driver in new Tier 8 premium car after 6 lessons.

MaxOMax #6 Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6845 battles
  • [F-N-S] F-N-S

View PostHeadless_Rooster, on 30 June 2018 - 10:20 AM, said:

go into settings matey, tick the one that says something like "allow messages only from your friends list"

consider turning chat off all together.

or learn to laugh at the narcissistic morons (or pity them, they were abused children) who have to blame someone else for their own failings, and/or think of a witty reposte to wind them up further

View PostShizuthink, on 30 June 2018 - 02:45 PM, said:

Everyone gets hate. If you find it hard to deal with, you can turn off the chat like Headless_Rooster said.

True, thanks I already did it, but I was talking about 75% of players who want to say that.

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 30 June 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Stop whining and learn to play, ***** ***********.

I'm trying to learn, and I'm better now than before, thank you

Jigabachi #7 Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMaxOMax, on 30 June 2018 - 12:52 AM, said:

I want to open this topic to discuss a way to change these thoughts and lets the players behave; this is a Game not a real war, the main idea of it to have fun.

And that's the problem. While you may have the fun of your life randomly clicking here and there, watching the birds in the digital sky and being entirely useless as a teammate, other players want to play the game properly - the way it's meant to be played. In other words, your "fun" is ruining the fun of every other player around you who wants to properly play the game.

So, what now?

I dislike the very toxic comments, too, but when you don't bother to properly learn how the game works before climbing up the techtree, why should anyone bother caring about your hurt feelings?

At the end of the day, you have two options:

1. Deactivate all means of communication and stay a burden for every team you are in.

2. Put some effort into playing and actually learn to play instead of mindlessly rushing up the tiers and take all that rage as feedback. A grownup human being should be able to do that.

Silas001 #8 Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47400 battles
  • [JUST] JUST

View PostJigabachi, on 03 July 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

At the end of the day, you have two options:

1. Deactivate all means of communication and stay a burden for every team you are in.

2. Put some effort into playing and actually learn to play instead of mindlessly rushing up the tiers and take all that rage as feedback. A grownup human being should be able to do that.

I cant blame anyone in mindlessly rushing through random-grinds. For myself as a green pleb: If you looked into my random stats you would either diagnose bot-user, Ebay-Account or steady decline in skill / intelligence (the last may be true actually) and I am not that far away from OP anymore.

Edit: What Im saying: Randoms may not be the best place to learn [the right lessons].

Edited by Silas001, 03 July 2018 - 05:30 PM.

RedlineSnieperTom #9 Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20204 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

Honestly, lots of people are still learning the game and so do I. But if you want to get better, you want to win. And if some player is being totally useless its very frustrating cuz they can influence the game a lot especially if they are toptier. I hate those comments as well but I do it myself sometimes honestly. Not in the way like verbally killing you but just. "[Player] you are being useless",and Im not even lying when I say that.

And lots of times is see red players blaming other red players or even good player for things so. Its something anybody who is competetive does right? Its the same in a soccer match or something, when you teammate misses an open goal you also think like, what an idiot.

So indeed turn of your chat or just blacklist them.

Wg can do nothing about this so, the best solution is resolve this problem by your own.

StuffKnight #10 Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28837 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_

Boohoo, the nasty man said some bad words on the internet because you're crap at a videogame and effectively wasted a playerslot.

Oh, my heart bleeds.

_Crusad3r_ #11 Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29121 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

See I read this and I sympathize to an extent but be real - its more common for abuse to go flying around if you either start it by complaining or whatever or feeding the fire so to say. From my own experience its more common (myself included btw) to send a "f*ck this team" and go back to garage rather than go on a massive rant at someone because personally I can't be f*cked anymore :D 

EDIT: One thing I will say though - if you're top tier and you don't make an impact in the game - you should expect abuse for it. If I lose a game while bottom tier and I see a top tier who did nothing in the post-battle results I will usually ask them how the f*ck you did so badly :D

Edited by _Crusad3r_, 09 July 2018 - 02:12 PM.

Hell_On_Tracks_ #12 Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3497 battles

they can better bann people like Domstadtkerl....if this is his answer...than he is trash.....why because he started as a tomato to...

Keyhand #13 Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:17 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 59599 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

View PostHell_On_Tracks_, on 30 July 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:

they can better bann people like Domstadtkerl....if this is his answer...than he is trash.....why because he started as a tomato to...

Someone without humor spotted right there

imperiumgraecum #14 Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:00 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 60122 battles
  • [FAIME] FAIME
The strange thing is, I don't really have any memories of my stats from the early days; it is possible that I was a super unicum from the get go :ohmy:?

Keyhand #15 Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:25 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 59599 battles
  • [FAME] FAME
You were always a super unicum in my heart :girl:

Aria_Company #16 Posted 03 August 2018 - 05:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4681 battles

Well, i think that red players mainly belong to 3 categories, and each category should be treated differently.

-Bots
No point into insulting here, just report them
-New players
Check his stats, if he have played less than 1000 games just let him go, maybe give him an advice if you feel kind
-True tomato
40k games, 200wn8 player.
He never understood the game, he will NEVER understand the game, he will just ruin your game if he is in your team or give you free wn8 if he is in the enemy's team.
True Tomato players will use this sentence to solve every problem they get into:

Tomato96

"i don't care about stats, i play for fun"

forgetting that wasting 15 minutes (if they last that much, usually they die in the first 40 seconds) doing absolutely nothing isn't really the definition of fun, at least not in World of Tanks.

Domstadtkerl #17 Posted 04 August 2018 - 12:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21456 battles
  • [S4] S4

View PostHell_On_Tracks_, on 30 July 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

48% trash trying to type stuff? Uga Uga, go jungle again, monkey.

_Crusad3r_ #18 Posted 04 August 2018 - 05:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29121 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 03 August 2018 - 11:55 PM, said:

48% trash trying to type stuff? Uga Uga, go jungle again, monkey.

Homer_J #19 Posted 04 August 2018 - 05:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMaxOMax, on 30 June 2018 - 12:52 AM, said:

Please stop insulting us and make us hate the game, the MM is still in progress and some time it puts a team full of tomato player, and something stupid always happens and we lose the game; and some times that Tomato player you hate so much, play very good, and win the game for you. 

I have no problem with you being bad at the game, it is entirely within the rules and there is more chance of you being on the enemy team than mine.

But don't go blaming the teams you get.  We all get the same teams, we all get battles that nobody can win, even stat padders with 85% win rates lose sometimes.  But there are battles where you can make a difference and those are where you shift your win rate from the 49% or whatever average.  If you make bad decisions then you shift it down, if you make good decisions then you shift it up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users