AMX 13 90 vs Maps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Afdass #1 Posted 30 June 2018 - 03:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12991 battles

We all know WG adores Light Tanks and their role in the game so much that they decide it's good to deny every scouting role the LT's could possibly have in this past months by removing vantage points on Prokhorovka or Malinovka since 1.0 and lately since they messed up the bushes on Malinovka, etc...

Still, I've decided to take the AMX 13 90 for a spin, after a few weeks stopped, to see if I can finish for once the grind for the 13 105 and also if I can get rid of the LT 14 and 15 missions for the T-55A.

After a few dozen battles I guess I went through all maps possible for that tier. In all of them I tried to scout something and whenever I would actually have a good scout run - noone shots. Decided to change the approach in some of the maps and decided to do a quick run in a advantage point, came back and then tried to give my support to whenever was fighting there. What I achieved with this? Low damage games, 3x arty team kill because I wasn't scouting for them, a couple of chat discussions because the scout wasn't scouting for them in a map like Esnk or Himmelsdorf and at the end of the day, a good headache.

So, I would love to hear some opinions or guesses on the 13 90's role in pretty much all the maps it can play or in a general way to take the most potential from the tank in the respective maps.

Spoiler

Gremlin182 #2 Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:31 AM

General

• Player
  • 57978 battles

I think if there is a plan its to continuously make minor changes to maps so the exact same tactics and bushes are not used every single game.

I have no argument with that as long as they leave/create a number of alternate places.

I find teammates who fail to take advantage of my spotting and me messing up big time more annoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users