Jump to content


Football mode cheaters


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Paketeman #1 Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44391 battles
  • 212
  • [NLIFE] NLIFE
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

People is creating new acounts to sincronize with friends and make enemy team loose and to troll matches and make people loose and this way low % of win rate.Most than 10 players with 7 matches making this.And bots of course doing nothing more than try to shot ball when is close to the goal......and wargaming is uanable to detect this things andyou have to make the job for them.

If im being all day sending replays of this kind of things i barely go to be able to play any match.

Thanks wargaming for your fair play policy on a sport mode.......



Metalsniper #2 Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20155 battles
  • 618
  • [F-K-S] F-K-S
  • Member since:
    03-01-2012
That is unfair, but why would people make new accounts and sync. Sounds like a lot of effort just to get Buffon and some paint. Ah well, welcome to MMO games if there is a shortcut people will take it.

8126Jakobsson #3 Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 66213 battles
  • 3,346
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostMetalsniper, on 01 July 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

That is unfair, but why would people make new accounts and sync. Sounds like a lot of effort just to get Buffon and some paint. Ah well, welcome to MMO games if there is a shortcut people will take it.

 

There's the Rolling Steel tournament going on. Lots of funky business in this football mode. Ally E100 doing nothing but tracking you. 42% player that can't fire one penetrating shell once per normal game hitting the football like a god all day err day (from spawn point of course, moving is for tryhards). You name it. 

Lomion1980 #4 Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:31 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 40983 battles
  • 5
  • [ZJAWY] ZJAWY
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011

secont bug its point system 

Yastarday at 20

http://ifotos.pl/zob...9jp_qexxwhq.jpg

Today after 15 and +10 points same like yasterday at 20

http://ifotos.pl/zob...6jp_qexxwrx.jpg

Last screen from after 18 again +10 points but still same like yasterday mean 160

http://ifotos.pl/zob...2jp_qexxqqp.jpg

schudl be 180 or rly i dont get it



TheComfyChair #5 Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7559 battles
  • 743
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
Glad I only played it a couple of times and thought...this is crappy :sceptic:

gunslingerXXX #6 Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:34 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11023 battles
  • 1,987
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostTheComfyChair, on 01 July 2018 - 08:20 PM, said:

Glad I only played it a couple of times and thought...this is crappy :sceptic:

 

same

vcristi #7 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 67071 battles
  • 461
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011
This football mode is crap and is infested with trolls, afk'ers, riggers and cheaters.

LCpl_Jones #8 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9770 battles
  • 712
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    06-17-2017

 

this seems legit

 

got buffoon now and i'm never playing it again. utter crap



Bigtime_Alarm #9 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18108 battles
  • 356
  • Member since:
    05-14-2013

why should football be different?



peekakilla #10 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 395
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View PostPaketeman, on 01 July 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

If im being all day sending replays of this kind of things i barely go to be able to play any match.

 

you need some weed in your life

BorgCymru #11 Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:07 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6763 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    06-19-2011
No point playing it 

Paketeman #12 Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:14 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44391 battles
  • 212
  • [NLIFE] NLIFE
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013
For now im on gold league with all tanks....i not go to abandon bacouse his fair play policy is a joke.But for time ago i only play when they give us some good thing for do it....if not i only make the x2 for the tanks i devoloping......and to not get bored of random play to not play style,i have my dumbells on the floor and i make exercise waiting for the moment the action comes hahahahah.If it comes some day.....

Dr_ownape #13 Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:50 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 43289 battles
  • 5,476
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013
I knew that eventually the lower % of the player base would spoil it so i ensured i completed the buffoon missions already. now i can give it a good ignoring

vixu #14 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:11 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 42538 battles
  • 3,338
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011
I seem to be the lucky one. Yes, occasionally I see some fairly bad players in football games. But besides couple of inactives, I havn't played with or against any cheaters.

Cannes76 #15 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 66414 battles
  • 1,719
  • [ORIGN] ORIGN
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011

View PostLomion1980, on 01 July 2018 - 06:31 PM, said:

secont bug its point system 

Yastarday at 20

http://ifotos.pl/zob...9jp_qexxwhq.jpg

Today after 15 and +10 points same like yasterday at 20

http://ifotos.pl/zob...6jp_qexxwrx.jpg

Last screen from after 18 again +10 points but still same like yasterday mean 160

http://ifotos.pl/zob...2jp_qexxqqp.jpg

schudl be 180 or rly i dont get it

The last part is probably true: You don't get it.

Only the 15 best results count. So if you have a whole bunch of 10 point games, adding more 10 point games won't advance you! You will need some 15 point games to rise in the standings.



vixu #16 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 42538 battles
  • 3,338
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011

View PostCannes76, on 02 July 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

The last part is probably true: You don't get it.

Only the 15 best results count. So if you have a whole bunch of 10 point games, adding more 10 point games won't advance you! You will need some 15 point games to rise in the standings.

 

Also remember, that games are counted only if they are within certain time bracket (CET). So, morning marathon against bots will not count. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users