Am I stupid or..? Personal rating and team battle, loss of points or gain corrupt?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 01 July 2018 - 07:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42440 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

a few hours ago I played a team battle, I played my is3.
map mine, my team must attack. in short we lose and very bad but we resist until the end.
 before the game my pr was just over +7300, after the game I find myself with a score of 7008, then losing about or more than 300 pts in a single game.   wat?
the point of the situation wants to be the following;
if for a lost game the lost score is so much and that to have to regain it you have to make at least ten games won in a row I wonder what sense it has and why the mechanisms are not clear in terms of gain and loss of points.
I understand and I know the difference of pr of the teams and that those who have less wins more but I can not understand why in this mode are not carried out to the players of fixed gains or fixed losses in terms of pr.
what are your experiences on this? I do not say that I am angry but it is not the first time that happens to me and this means sending so many games to that country in one go.
I do not find it right or funny.

I think it is more correct for everyone that this modality is slightly revised and that there are gains and losses pre-established for each game in a clear way for everyone and that there will be no excessive gains and losses in scoring for each player
clearly based on the teams' average pr ..

for example:

game won in attack destroying all enemies +100 
game won by cap  +50

game won as a defensive squad destroying all opponents +100

match won by time expired for the defense of the bases +50

you could clearly add bosun to the individual players for in-game performance ... for example:

1000 damage dealt +2 points
2000 damage +4
3000 damage +8
etc etc

1000 damage assist +1
2000 +2
3000 +4

1 kill +1

2 kill +2
3kill +3
etc etc

it would be interesting at least for wargaming to clarify once and for all the functioning mechanisms of this modality, or to ask for feedback from the players from time to time and to make this interesting and fair modality and with gains and losses of regular and not entirely random points like often it seems and that they are clear as in my example (which example remains) that I have done here above ..
thank you

captainpigg #2 Posted 01 July 2018 - 07:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30949 battles
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV
And why does anyone care about personal rating? Is there some event I'm unaware of that you win gold if your pr is above a certain level?

Bordhaw #3 Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10827 battles

View Postcaptainpigg, on 01 July 2018 - 06:46 PM, said:

And why does anyone care about personal rating? Is there some event I'm unaware of that you win gold if your pr is above a certain level?

You get to you the clan of your choice. 

OIias_of_Sunhillow #4 Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:16 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 24107 battles

View PostBordhaw, on 01 July 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

Where you can enjoy the company of other narcissistic muppets.

TheComfyChair #5 Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6790 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 01 July 2018 - 08:16 PM, said:

Where you can enjoy the company of other narcissistic muppets.

To be fair some clans are more fishy than narcissistic but I see your point ;)

captainpigg #6 Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30949 battles
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV

View PostBordhaw, on 01 July 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

Since when do clans care more about personal rating than wn8 or wr%?

^^^Or the ability to draw a fish.

Edited by captainpigg, 01 July 2018 - 11:16 PM.

Headless_Rooster #7 Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9995 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

Are you sure PR is updated on a math by match basis, maybe it was just coincidence yours updated during the match? I've not played TB's/Strongholds for some time but last time I did my PR was the same all night, was a few days before it changed.

maybe I'm just consistantly bad tho :trollface:

Edited by Headless_Rooster, 02 July 2018 - 09:56 AM.

Vergeltungswaffe_2 #8 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23429 battles

View PostValkyrionX, on 01 July 2018 - 07:15 PM, said:

a few hours ago I played a team battle, I played my is3.
map mine, my team must attack. in short we lose and very bad but we resist until the end.
 before the game my pr was just over +7300, after the game I find myself with a score of 7008, then losing about or more than 300 pts in a single game.   wat?
the point of the situation wants to be the following;
if for a lost game the lost score is so much and that to have to regain it you have to make at least ten games won in a row I wonder what sense it has and why the mechanisms are not clear in terms of gain and loss of points.
I understand and I know the difference of pr of the teams and that those who have less wins more but I can not understand why in this mode are not carried out to the players of fixed gains or fixed losses in terms of pr.
what are your experiences on this? I do not say that I am angry but it is not the first time that happens to me and this means sending so many games to that country in one go.
I do not find it right or funny.

I think it is more correct for everyone that this modality is slightly revised and that there are gains and losses pre-established for each game in a clear way for everyone and that there will be no excessive gains and losses in scoring for each player
clearly based on the teams' average pr ..

for example:

game won in attack destroying all enemies +100 
game won by cap  +50

game won as a defensive squad destroying all opponents +100

match won by time expired for the defense of the bases +50

you could clearly add bosun to the individual players for in-game performance ... for example:

1000 damage dealt +2 points
2000 damage +4
3000 damage +8
etc etc

1000 damage assist +1
2000 +2
3000 +4

1 kill +1

2 kill +2
3kill +3
etc etc

it would be interesting at least for wargaming to clarify once and for all the functioning mechanisms of this modality, or to ask for feedback from the players from time to time and to make this interesting and fair modality and with gains and losses of regular and not entirely random points like often it seems and that they are clear as in my example (which example remains) that I have done here above ..
thank you

you lose more point if you lose vs bad players.

you also gain more point if you win vs good players

if you lose vs bots you will lose a lot of points

thats the reason to not lose vs bots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users