Jump to content


RNG please help!


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ottomatt #1 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:54 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5070 battles
  • 2
  • [MING] MING
  • Member since:
    12-13-2014

So I moved from NA server to EU recently and as some of you know they created a central server on NA which is now unplayable due to ping. I have requested that I move accounts to EU but was told they would not do this after spending 5 years worth of grinding. So I have started the long grind again on EU but there is noticeable difference in RNG on the EU server compared to NA. Shots that I made with worse ping on NA would land and do DMG but here on EU they miss or just have no effect if they do hit the mark. It just seems strange that the game would respond so differently especially with getting better ping on EU. So pls Mods can you look at giving me better RNG or whatever those magic spells you use on my account. I promise to keep premium and buy some premium tanks every now and then if you do!! 

 

Many thanks,

Ottomatt



Steel_Patriot #2 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42891 battles
  • 505
  • [_DOG] _DOG
  • Member since:
    03-06-2011
To negate RNG just drive anything rashan 

UrQuan #3 Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:03 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 20070 battles
  • 6,521
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

I suspect it's the crew difference doing this. On NA, you had better skilled crews, so you could land shots easier because of it. Some folks here ran some experiments regarding the influence of crew skill & it turns out the difference between a basic crew & high skill crew is quite large.

 

In short, to get better RNG, train up your crews. All those small increases do add up.



Ottomatt #4 Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5070 battles
  • 2
  • [MING] MING
  • Member since:
    12-13-2014

View PostUrQuan, on 02 July 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

I suspect it's the crew difference doing this. On NA, you had better skilled crews, so you could land shots easier because of it. Some folks here ran some experiments regarding the influence of crew skill & it turns out the difference between a basic crew & high skill crew is quite large.

 

In short, to get better RNG, train up your crews. All those small increases do add up.

 

I fully agree with you but some of my crew have 4 skills already with BIA and I run food in some cases. Its just different in a way  

Enforcer1975 #5 Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20973 battles
  • 10,922
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostOttomatt, on 02 July 2018 - 11:36 AM, said:

 

I fully agree with you but some of my crew have 4 skills already with BIA and I run food in some cases. Its just different in a way  

 

Maybe you are just too used to imperial RNG and not the metric one. 

Paketeman #6 Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48401 battles
  • 224
  • [NLIFE] NLIFE
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013
i allways with russians aim more up and the bullet goes down and then i laught out of wargaming hahahahh

Metalsniper #7 Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20568 battles
  • 626
  • [WHEN] WHEN
  • Member since:
    03-01-2012

View PostOttomatt, on 02 July 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

So I moved from NA server to EU recently and as some of you know they created a central server on NA which is now unplayable due to ping. I have requested that I move accounts to EU but was told they would not do this after spending 5 years worth of grinding. So I have started the long grind again on EU but there is noticeable difference in RNG on the EU server compared to NA. Shots that I made with worse ping on NA would land and do DMG but here on EU they miss or just have no effect if they do hit the mark. It just seems strange that the game would respond so differently especially with getting better ping on EU. So pls Mods can you look at giving me better RNG or whatever those magic spells you use on my account. I promise to keep premium and buy some premium tanks every now and then if you do!! 

 

Many thanks,

Ottomatt

 

RNG = Really Nothing Good(happens). Or. Russia Never Gets(it). Whatever you prefer, but yes drive russian TONK, STRONK. 0.100 accuracy but still snipe on the move whilst turning turret and hit a french light tonk thats going 100kmh with only his little turret showing. BE RUSSIA BE JEBUS BE STRONK, BE BLESSED. RUSSIA!! :justwait:

 

Or cross an open field with the side of your t0nk showing, bounce 95% of incoming shots, watch your super human tracks absorb all the damage whilst they drive your heavy tonk faster than medium tonks of other NATIONS. Then watch the enemies of Russia reload and fire BUT HEH YOU ARE SKILLED YOU ARE SHOW THEM THE SIDE OF YOUR TONK SO YOU JUST absorb more TD fire, and then return fire whilst on the move and instantly hit enemy weak spot from 700metre away for 550 DMG HIGH ROLL, BE RUSSIA NOW. BE STRONKKK. :izmena:

 

Or play the blessed KV2 and shoot with full aim circle and 55% crew from across the map with more accuracy then a Grille15. Be RUSSIA, BREAK THE LAW OF PHYSICS. JOIN US. OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. RUSSIA. SSSSTRONK!!  AND DONT FORGET TO PICK ANYTHING THAT STARTS WITH OBJ AND YOU GET INSTANT UNICUM. RUSSIA. YES, ANYTHING ELSE BAD. RUSSIA, STRONK. :medal:


Edited by Metalsniper, 02 July 2018 - 01:57 PM.


iRONiVAN_theBattleBorn #8 Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1863 battles
  • 72
  • Member since:
    12-11-2017

Why the drama, why not just compare the data... there are replays available, if you believe you're hitting the same spots of the same tanks with differing effects between NA and EU servers then just make a case about it and report it with all the findings based in facts backed up by the evidence not just mere assumptions. Hm?! :)



TheJumpMaster #9 Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:28 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 48275 battles
  • 4,691
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostUrQuan, on 02 July 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

I suspect it's the crew difference doing this. On NA, you had better skilled crews, so you could land shots easier because of it. Some folks here ran some experiments regarding the influence of crew skill & it turns out the difference between a basic crew & high skill crew is quite large.

 

In short, to get better RNG, train up your crews. All those small increases do add up.

 

As I've said elsewhere, sacrificing a virginal welsh sheep (A human female virgin from Brighton is an acceptable substitute and probably easier to find)  to Stalin - praise be his name- will improve your RNG.

vasilinhorulezz #10 Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:31 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22813 battles
  • 1,109
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

Serb says:

 



wEight_Tanker #11 Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8075 battles
  • 479
  • [VI90M] VI90M
  • Member since:
    11-13-2016
Looks like It's time to pack me bags and move to NA !

Mosjmosh #12 Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38978 battles
  • 291
  • Member since:
    11-23-2013

View PostMetalsniper, on 02 July 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

 

RNG = Really Nothing Good(happens). Or. Russia Never Gets(it). Whatever you prefer, but yes drive russian TONK, STRONK. 0.100 accuracy but still snipe on the move whilst turning turret and hit a french light tonk thats going 10....

0.1 accuracy sounds rather nice






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users