Jump to content


Hackers in Footbal mode | Aiming trought E100


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

MeGeT #1 Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 44358 battles
  • 20
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011

Hello!

 

Was playing a game against the TOP player in Football mode in Light.

In our game, IT was playing a T62A.

 

We lost 3 games against IT's team and their "aim" was perfect.

Ball jumping high in the air. They hit it perfectly.

 

So I decided that I will rush and block top player. 

His aim was still perfect after raming it and blocking it's shot.

 

Can somebody explain????

Replay: http://wotreplays.eu/site/4427502

 



Dr_ownape #2 Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:10 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 43374 battles
  • 5,482
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

ok i watched it. ball goes in the air high once near the start and the amx or t62 hits it. after the e100 "rushed" towards the t62a and starts to hit him the T62a misses the ball in the open goal, then misses his next shot (or 3rd shot) as you can see him hit the wall behind the ball.

 

Their e100 misses lots of times too but the OP isn't concerned with him.

 

Nothing to see here


Edited by Dr_ownape, 02 July 2018 - 02:11 PM.


ricoBenitez1 #3 Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 506 battles
  • 608
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013
Ofc that player managed to hack the server so fun that you did not get the benefit from that hack since all the calgulations for what you say are done server side so such a hack would benefit all players online  so case closed.

Kothaar #4 Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 59157 battles
  • 389
  • [IGNOR] IGNOR
  • Member since:
    01-05-2011
Tank football is good for one thing: when one of your team"mates" inevitably starts to insult you, you can ruin his game by shooting him in the legs as many times as you want since there is no damage. So the last gentleman who started to call me "noob" and "homo" probably regretted what he typed.

Edited by Kothaar, 02 July 2018 - 04:04 PM.


PervyPastryPuffer #5 Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:24 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31011 battles
  • 1,851
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

Anyone with a bit of skill and fast internet (low delay) can hit the ball perfectly every time.

 

Have you not noticed all the football tanks have 0,01 accuracy? :facepalm:



Cossu2 #6 Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 28101 battles
  • 75
  • [T6L] T6L
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

http://wotreplays.eu...e100_sport_name

 

Its not by the colour. Seems you can be deepred and still play like pro this game ;)

 

 

http://wotreplays.eu...e100_sport_name

 

And other half of the coin. There superunicum shows his skills on goal.


 

MeGeT #7 Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 44358 battles
  • 20
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011

View PostricoBenitez1, on 02 July 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

Ofc that player managed to hack the server so fun that you did not get the benefit from that hack since all the calgulations for what you say are done server side so such a hack would benefit all players online  so case closed.

 

  Yes. That player might hack the system.

In official wot mods page. 

In Aslain mode you can get "out of range" tank lock.

 

And some versions of mods had auto lock ball hack

 

So it can be possible. So if they hacked before they could now

 

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 02 July 2018 - 03:24 PM, said:

Anyone with a bit of skill and fast internet (low delay) can hit the ball perfectly every time.

 

Have you not noticed all the football tanks have 0,01 accuracy? :facepalm:

 

Yes i noticed.

So why do i miss every 5-7 shot on ball. 30-50 ping. 60 fps all the way on improved graphs.

 

Tell me why?

Three game in a row with them all 3 games they won us.

Platoon against platoon. 

We were on 7 win streak. We meet them we lost 3 and all 3 under 4 mins.

 

They hit everything. We couldnt get ball over they half. Or we hardy did for 5 sec.

0.01 cant be the main factor if you have 0.6 aim time. You cant hit everyting on the move.

 

And 100% win rate. Top player on Striker and Mildfielder.


 

Cossu2 #8 Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 28101 battles
  • 75
  • [T6L] T6L
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostCossu2, on 02 July 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

http://wotreplays.eu...e100_sport_name

 

Its not by the colour. Seems you can be deepred and still play like pro this game ;)

 

 

http://wotreplays.eu...e100_sport_name

 

And other half of the coin. There superunicum shows his skills on goal.


 

 

Maybe even someone like to comment these?



divsmo #9 Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32592 battles
  • 246
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012

View PostMeGeT, on 03 July 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

Yes i noticed.

So why do i miss every 5-7 shot on ball. 30-50 ping. 60 fps all the way on improved graphs.

 

Tell me why?

Three game in a row with them all 3 games they won us.

Platoon against platoon. 

We were on 7 win streak. We meet them we lost 3 and all 3 under 4 mins.

 

They hit everything. We couldnt get ball over they half. Or we hardy did for 5 sec.

0.01 cant be the main factor if you have 0.6 aim time. You cant hit everyting on the move.

 

And 100% win rate. Top player on Striker and Mildfielder.

One explanation would be that they are better than you but god forbid you should actually consider that :P 



HanZi #10 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44206 battles
  • 203
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

View PostMeGeT, on 02 July 2018 - 01:48 PM, said:

Hello!

 

Was playing a game against the TOP player in Football mode in Light.

In our game, IT was playing a T62A.

 

We lost 3 games against IT's team and their "aim" was perfect.

Ball jumping high in the air. They hit it perfectly.

 

So I decided that I will rush and block top player. 

His aim was still perfect after raming it and blocking it's shot.

 

Can somebody explain????

Replay: http://wotreplays.eu/site/4427502

 

 

Cheat. And there is alot of them in WOT. :(

 



tomzr #11 Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26624 battles
  • 75
  • [666CS] 666CS
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013
i always shoot throught ball, dont blame me, i dont want to

vixu #12 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:35 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 42571 battles
  • 3,338
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011
In current football mode, it is fairly useless to block or even shoot at the enemies due to short repair times. And it is fairly easy to hit the ball. Half of the games I have close to perfect accuracy. Other half I may miss most of the shots for being sloppy. 

m1x_angelico #13 Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22459 battles
  • 845
  • [-VETO] -VETO
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015

View Postvixu, on 04 July 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

In current football mode, it is fairly useless to block or even shoot at the enemies due to short repair times. And it is fairly easy to hit the ball. Half of the games I have close to perfect accuracy. Other half I may miss most of the shots for being sloppy. 

 

I beg to differ. E.g. tracking amx s with your amx s in counter attack, and for him not to be able to go back to def can result in a pretty easy goal if your team mates know to shoot.

 

As for the OP, if you see hacking, report it in game and via ticket to WG. The only "hacking" possible is auto-aim mod. And this has nothing to do with WG servers, it is installed on the players computer.



MeGeT #14 Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 44358 battles
  • 20
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011

View Postdivsmo, on 03 July 2018 - 05:02 PM, said:

One explanation would be that they are better than you but god forbid you should actually consider that :P 

 

So you are saying that guy who is worst than you and me and has a lower % hit ratio is better in football.

Statistically, he can be. But prove me wrong here.

 

And you should know about that stuff. You created your profile after 1.5 year after it got released.

Or are you just that guy who gives cash to WG and god forbiden thinsk out side of the box?

 

Tell me that's not you.

 

He must be using something that improves his aim and hit.

Is bad that we can see hit ratio for football mode.

 



MeGeT #15 Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 44358 battles
  • 20
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011

View PostHanZi, on 03 July 2018 - 07:25 PM, said:

 

Cheat. And there is alot of them in WOT. :(

 

 

Yes saddly it is.

 

Just heard about Cech CC that was using illegal mods and was still in CC program.

Tnx to WG that mods exist 



Balc0ra #16 Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66269 battles
  • 16,255
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostMeGeT, on 08 July 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

 

Yes saddly it is.

 

 

Maybe. But again... football tanks have 0.01 dispersion on the move with no "bloom". They hit where they aim regardless. Mod or not. Even if you ram then. As unlike the tech tree variants. Dispersion doesn't affect it when you ram it. 

 

Not saying they did not cheat or not. As I can't be bothered to see the replay "not that it would help". But considering how aiming works there vs randoms. You get more "tinfoils" as no one is used to anything hitting.... anything that accurate constantly. 

 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 08 July 2018 - 05:25 PM.


Baldrickk #17 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 30109 battles
  • 14,298
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 02 July 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

Anyone with a bit of skill and fast internet (low delay) can hit the ball perfectly every time.

 

Have you not noticed all the football tanks have 0,01 accuracy? :facepalm:

 

+ server reticule, that helps too.

vixu #18 Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:53 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 42571 battles
  • 3,338
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011

I am more interested about is why there are so many bots or ... well... idi**s... in this mode. 

 

I rarely blame a team. But football is kinda unforgiving. And it is amazing to see in stage 4 players that just quit after 20 seconds, or start doing crazy bot things, like shooting enemy tracks or shooting street lamps...



Jorous #19 Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19211 battles
  • 290
  • [TPK] TPK
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View PostMeGeT, on 08 July 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

 

...

Or are you just that guy who gives cash to WG and god forbiden thinsk out side of the box?

 

Tell me that's not you.

...

 

 

No, thats me.

pudelikael #20 Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19783 battles
  • 645
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015
football is super rigged. if you win 3 games, then in the next 3 games, your team players will leave the game and you lost. this is a Russian game, there is no honest sport here.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users