advanced undetectable cheating mods

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

r0f #1 Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:26 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6324 battles
  • [AFUNM] AFUNM

And I don't even use mods, really... wouldn't say right? Right :trollface:. Anyway I think the zoom-out mod is really nice as it almost automatically helps me when I forget to look at the minimap...so that's why I wanted it again (tried it a long time ago). And really WG you added the zoom-in mod, why not add the zoom-out to vanilla? Keeps people from looking at these sites. But I digress, so, I was searching with google... 1.0.2 mods right? The third link was a short named mod site. Obviously will not name it here.

What the actual ****. Paid mod. Claimed to be best war mod. Look at it. Crapload of recent posts, images, videos, online people, guides. The most advanced aimbot / cheat / hack modpack I have ever seen for a freaking game. I know aimbots alright?! I do. And hey I know ESPs as well, the usual stuff... but this thing looks straight from some future terminator movie. So many features built on top of a super advanced aimbot. And it doesn't even use the mods folder. Installs stealth outside of WoT. Special separate uninstaller if you end your membership. This basically means nobody will ever have real solid proof against you, nobody, ever, not WG and not other players as they can't proof jack to start with anyway, plus the system as been... 'automated', right? Basically just don't send your replays to QB and you are solid. :trollface:

Third freaking link when looking for a zoom mod WG... go look at it yourself, I dare you, look at the active community and look how professional that thing is. These guys might Trump some of your own devs.. not even kidding. Is there a point to this post? Yes there is. Heck let's make one right now:

HOW DO YOU CLAIM TO ENFORCE SOMETHING LIKE FAIR PLAY WITH AN ''AUTOMATED SYSTEM'' ' IF THAT SYSTEM CAN'T EVEN DETECT THIS CRAP??? Offered replays even get discarded because of the new system, it is all locked-down, players are to be fully depending on your new system to provide fair play. What the actual **** is happening here?

Granted it isn't free, ******* **** let's be glad it isn't. :child: Looks really, really, really professional, most impressive stuff I've seen in a long time. So we basically went from: 1) Claim people cannot cheat in WoT to -> 2) Implement an automated system because people do cheat in WoT, to -> 3) Large cranial nerds create a cheat that cannot be detected by that system. :trollface:

-> 4)

Edited by r0f, 03 July 2018 - 07:32 AM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

1. How do you know it can't be detected.

2. Making a professional looking website is pretty easy these days, even Wargaming can do it. :P

OreH75 #3 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 47894 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View Postr0f, on 03 July 2018 - 07:26 AM, said:

TL, DR

Luckily there is no mod that can alter serverside aimpoint, penetration and RNG calculations. So in fact you pay someone to help you aim but unless you have parkinson aiming isn't that hard and it wont change the RNG on actually hitting what you aiming for and how much damage you do....so a waste of money if you ask me that would be better spend on a premium account for example.

Edited by OreH75, 03 July 2018 - 08:24 AM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #4 Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:05 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29179 battles

And it doesn't even use the mods folder. 

I refuse to believe this.

Everyone knows that hacks can only be in the mods folder, people on the internet have said so, which is why WG should totally remove it.

You know, to stop all the hacks!

divsmo #5 Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:26 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32592 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Still can't say that i've been killed recently and hacks is the only possible answer. Sure people will use them but it's only going to make a bad player slightly better. It isn't going to help people choose which targets to prioritise and where to put their tank. I prefer to think i was outplayed and try to get better the next time but maybe that's just me :P

Edited by divsmo, 03 July 2018 - 10:27 AM.

Simeon85 #6 Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:32 AM

Major

• Player
  • 1097 battles

The most advanced aimbot / cheat / hack modpack I have ever seen for a freaking game. 

Then you haven't seen many mods/hacks. 

WOT being a server side game means a lot of hacks and mods just won't have much impact because whatever you do to the client, if the server says no, then it's not going to fly. 

In comparison other client side multiplayer games are infested with hacks. One 'aimbot/wallhack' I saw for Battlefield 3 enabled you to see where every single player on the enemy team was at all times, where they were looking, where their gun was aiming, and allowed you to automatically target their heads with built in lead and bullet drop calculations. It basically allowed to user to walk around one shoting everyone from across the map.

The Division, which was a game full or promise and hype, one of the reasons it failed to maintain a playerbase was because of the amount of hacking and cheat mods around, especially in the PvP darkzone, teleporting hacks, invincibility hacks, aimbots, weapon damage boosts etc. they were all there in high numbers, making the environment close to pointless at times because any loot you obtained was often taken from you by a group of hackers.

DayZ was another game back in the day full hackers, of course being a free mod on another game there was not much to do but hope the server admins happened to be on to ban the guys, but one example I was traversing through a field having checked there was no one around and suddenly I was surrounded by like 5 heavily armed guys who were hackers that had just teleported to my location. 

When you have experienced stuff like that, WOT 'cheat' mods look tame in comparison and you tend to not get to bothered by them. The 'legal' mod XVM causes more issues to my game than any aimbot or similar. 

pecopad #7 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23487 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostOreH75, on 03 July 2018 - 08:23 AM, said:

Luckily there is no mod that can alter serverside aimpoint, penetration and RNG calculations. So in fact you pay someone to help you aim but unless you have parkinson aiming isn't that hard and it wont change the RNG on actually hitting what you aiming for and how much damage you do....so a waste of money if you ask me that would be better spend on a premium account for example.

That is simply not true, with plenty of evidence. I have seen replays of aimbots with without any bloom nor dispersion,so clearly that can be hacked. 

Actually its on of the biggest tells of aimbots its the way the sight behaves, maybe that's why you don't find many raw replay files of WOT in many players (namely all known streamers), because it would be really easy to spot them

Joggaman #8 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:22 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23956 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

you don't find many raw replay files of WOT in many players (namely all known streamers), because it would be really easy to spot them

:facepalm:

eldrak #9 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47382 battles
  • [NE-VO] NE-VO

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

That is simply not true, with plenty of evidence. I have seen replays of aimbots with without any bloom nor dispersion,so clearly that can be hacked. 

Link please.

pecopad #10 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23487 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostSimeon85, on 03 July 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Then you haven't seen many mods/hacks. 

WOT being a server side game means a lot of hacks and mods just won't have much impact because whatever you do to the client, if the server says no, then it's not going to fly. 

In comparison other client side multiplayer games are infested with hacks. One 'aimbot/wallhack' I saw for Battlefield 3 enabled you to see where every single player on the enemy team was at all times, where they were looking, where their gun was aiming, and allowed you to automatically target their heads with built in lead and bullet drop calculations. It basically allowed to user to walk around one shoting everyone from across the map.

The Division, which was a game full or promise and hype, one of the reasons it failed to maintain a playerbase was because of the amount of hacking and cheat mods around, especially in the PvP darkzone, teleporting hacks, invincibility hacks, aimbots, weapon damage boosts etc. they were all there in high numbers, making the environment close to pointless at times because any loot you obtained was often taken from you by a group of hackers.

DayZ was another game back in the day full hackers, of course being a free mod on another game there was not much to do but hope the server admins happened to be on to ban the guys, but one example I was traversing through a field having checked there was no one around and suddenly I was surrounded by like 5 heavily armed guys who were hackers that had just teleported to my location. 

When you have experienced stuff like that, WOT 'cheat' mods look tame in comparison and you tend to not get to bothered by them. The 'legal' mod XVM causes more issues to my game than any aimbot or similar. 

How do you know this, do you work at WG and know the details of the game and how the client-server work?

There is lots of evidence out there that disproves all that you are saying. Back in the day when WOT was still hyping, it was usual to see hacks and packs with the traditional ESP hacks (speed hacks, wall hacks, etc).

I'm also almost sure that there were times where DDOS hacks were used, although by that time WOT was already declining and fortunately it was for a really short time .

F2P games are bound to have more hacking/cheating problems than normal games, account boosting, and all that stuff, but all in all I think WOT is one of the safest games out-there, not because of the tech it uses, but because there is not that much incentive of money to be made.

Also is true that WOT also promotes a cheat/hack free environment, they could just cater to the Asian and Eastern European  mining community like PUBG and many other games do and not have separate servers.

malachi6 #11 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:28 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49872 battles

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

Actually its on of the biggest tells of aimbots its the way the sight behaves, maybe that's why you don't find many raw replay files of WOT in many players (namely all known streamers), because it would be really easy to spot them

There is a difference between modding the UI to make it appear dispersion has been altered and actually hacking and modifying he game servers without being detected.

pecopad #12 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23487 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View Posteldrak, on 03 July 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

Link please.

You cannot promote hacks in forums,

You could just stop being lazy and ignorant and just google it.

And to the guy with the face palm. Please direct me to some off raw replay files of players like Skill4ltu and other known streamers and I'll give you 1000 gold, that simple.

Simeon85 #13 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:31 AM

Major

• Player
  • 1097 battles

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

There is lots of evidence out there that disproves all that you are saying. 

No there isn't. What there is a lot of tin foil hat speculation by bad players looking for excuses as to why other players do better than them. Genuined cheats evidence is few and far between and the majority is for aimbots which barely do anything (as they are still subject to accuracy RNG, dispersion and aim times which you can clearly see in those videos) the destroyed objects mod and the arty red ball mod which are the closest things WOTs has to genuine cheat mods. 

Also all those people stream FFS, the facepalm is appropriate, the stream shows EXACTLY what that client is seeing in real time, so you'd be able to see any mods better than in a replay file which adopts the characteristics of the client viewing the replay and most replays are often heavily bugged anyway. 

Those streamers do not cheat, they are just a lot better than you. 

Edited by Simeon85, 03 July 2018 - 11:35 AM.

pecopad #14 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23487 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View Postmalachi6, on 03 July 2018 - 11:28 AM, said:

There is a difference between modding the UI to make it appear dispersion has been altered and actually hacking and modifying he game servers without being detected.

And why would you mod dispersion? Also why would you some time activate the mod for dispersion and other times you don't....

We are not talking mods here, we are talking hacks.

View PostSimeon85, on 03 July 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

No there isn't. 

Warpack, the old well known free cheat/hack pack had many of the ESP hacks that some say are impossible, just for example.

There was a well known video from QB on aimbots, for example. But you don't even have to look hat far, just most of the well know videos about aimbot discussions you will find jumpy sights and the lack of dispersion and bloom.

You could stop being lazy and just google it....

Edited by NickMustaine, 03 July 2018 - 12:41 PM.

Simeon85 #15 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:38 AM

Major

• Player
  • 1097 battles

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

Warpack, the old well known free cheat/hack pack had many of the ESP hacks that some say are impossible, just for example.

Nope.

Seen all these claims before (hardly like this is a new topic) and nothing has ever shown that the game is anything but server side. 'Warpack' basically had dodgy mods, not much more, stuff that certainly helped but nothing like the level of the game altering hacks you get in other games.

Show me evidence, you can link videos just as much as I can and there is nothing wrong with linking videos of these so called 'hacks'.

Put up or shut up. 

pecopad #16 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23487 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostSimeon85, on 03 July 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

Nope.

Seen all these claims before (hardly like this is a new topic) and nothing has ever shown that the game is anything but server side. 'Warpack' basically had dodgy mods, not much more, stuff that certainly helped but nothing like the level of the game altering hacks you get in other games.

Show me evidence, you can link videos just as much as I can and there is nothing wrong with linking videos of these so called 'hacks'.

Put up or shut up. 

Any link to the Fair play policy and the number of bans in WOT....:P

LOL

Regarding the server side client side interaction and mechanics, nobody knows except the developers ... So you are assuming stuff neither you or I know.

But I and anyone who cares about this stuff have seen plenty of evidence, of something which is actually one of the most well known tells of aimbot use.

Edited by pecopad, 03 July 2018 - 11:43 AM.

Simeon85 #17 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:43 AM

Major

• Player
  • 1097 battles

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

Any link to the Fair play policy and the number of bans in WOT....:P

LOL

What has that got to do with anything? 

Those people are banned for using prohibited mods, like the extended auto-aim, arty red ball, the destroyed object mods, aimbots etc. None of those mods are impacting server side calculations like you claim.

Those mods just manipulate information already available to the client, like the arty red ball just puts a red dot for the user to see behind an artillery tracer. An aimbot just manually aims for the user, whether the shot hits is still dependent on accuracy and RNG mechanics. 

You claimed there is cheats like in other multiplayer games, yet you cannot show ANY evidence of these hacks in action. 

Homer_J #18 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

You can do what you want with the client side dispersion, plus it was bugged in replays for some time.  That doesn't change what the server says, and what the server says over rules everything.

pecopad #19 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23487 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostSimeon85, on 03 July 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

What has that got to do with anything? 

Those people are banned for using prohibited mods, like the extended auto-aim, arty red ball, the destroyed object mods, aimbots etc. None of those mods are impacting server side calculations like you claim.

Those mods just manipulate information already available to the client, like the arty red ball just puts a red dot for the user to see behind an artillery tracer. An aimbot just manually aims for the user, whether the shot hits is still dependent on accuracy and RNG mechanics. 

You claimed there is cheats like in other multiplayer games, yet you cannot show ANY evidence of these hacks in action. 

If you actually know what you are talking about, from the mods you mentioned there is plenty of evidence for the possibility of use of traditional ESP hacks.

Regarding hacking other stuff, like bloom, damage, pen values, speed, etc... it depends on what info is sent to server... which neither you nor I do know what it is.

I never used any, but there is plenty of replays of people using aimbots without gun bloom nor dispersion. Other hacks were advertised by the sellers....

View PostHomer_J, on 03 July 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

You can do what you want with the client side dispersion, plus it was bugged in replays for some time.  That doesn't change what the server says, and what the server says over rules everything.

And how do you know what the server says? How do you know what is calculated on the client side and what is calculated on the server side?

Its WG intellectual property, and I doubt they have ever disclosed that info.

OreH75 #20 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:52 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 47894 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

There was a well known video from QB on aimbots, for example. But you don't even have to look hat far, just most of the well know videos about aimbot discussions you will find jumpy sights and the lack of dispersion and bloom.

You mean that replay with the Tier 3 german TD?  Oh go watch it again and tell me? 

1) does he hit 100% of the time   

-> If yes goto 2 else "aimbot doesnt affect server side aimpoint calculation and does not guarantee a hit" goto end

2) does he penetrate 100% of his shots?

-> If yes goto 3 else "mod cannot alter penetration RNG" goto end

3) does every penetrating shot maximum damage?

-> If yes goto 4 else "mod cannot alter damage RNG" goto end

4) you shouldnb't reading this.

end: no mod can do that....

Edited by OreH75, 03 July 2018 - 12:02 PM.

Also tagged with advanced, undetectable, cheating, mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users