advanced undetectable cheating mods

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

pecopad #21 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22416 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

All and all, just say that this is a sterile discussion, since people here are not really trying to even discuss.

Hacking and cheating in online games is a real problem, not recreational cheating but people making money from it.

But I believe WOT is a fairly fair environment, not only because of the game design and developer actions make it so, but mostly because its no longer an attractive game to hack and invest.

When we compare WOT with the other online games, this is a mainly hack and cheat free game, with that I agree and its the main reason why I keep on playing WOT

Edited by pecopad, 03 July 2018 - 12:01 PM.

Homer_J #22 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

And how do you know what the server says? How do you know what is calculated on the client side and what is calculated on the server side?

Its WG intellectual property, and I doubt they have ever disclosed that info.

You can deduce much from the game's behaviour when you get a high ping.

Aim an dispersion are done server side and are the cause of many of those ghost shells.

tomzr #23 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25982 battles
  • [666CS] 666CS
did you saw this community contributor https://streamable.com/yb5ut ?

pecopad #24 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22416 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostHomer_J, on 03 July 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

Aim an dispersion are done server side and are the cause of many of those ghost shells.

Its the same behaviour (ghost shells) you get on all other games...

i actually don't believe the server is calculating the dispersion values for all 30 guns in the game all the time... why would it?

OreH75 #25 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46926 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View Posttomzr, on 03 July 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

did you saw this community contributor https://streamable.com/yb5ut ?

An aimbot in action..what a news....did he penetrate every shot for max damage?

Homer_J #26 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

i actually don't believe the server is calculating the dispersion values for all 30 guns in the game all the time... why would it?

Because if it didn't then you would just set your dispersion to 0 and run around with a railgun.

I know some people think WGs developers are not that clever but I give them slightly more credit than that.

pecopad #27 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22416 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostOreH75, on 03 July 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

An aimbot in action..what a news....did he penetrate every shot for max damage?

Just not to focus on WOT, and make it personal nor risk any bans and stuff

But there are damage hacks, damagebox hacks, wall hacks, ddos hacks, etc in most if not all games out there. Some are infested, like PUBG, CS and COD, who cater to the minning community, others developers try to contain.

Now, we had a court decision in Korea for a hacker who was sentenced to jail for selling hacks for overwatch, etc

The big thing here is, what makes WOT different.... there are other games that use server side calculation/validation also and the hacks are there....

View PostHomer_J, on 03 July 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

Because if it didn't then you would just set your dispersion to 0 and run around with a railgun.

I know some people think WGs developers are not that clever but I give them slightly more credit than that.

They do it on PUBG, COD, etc and in all other online games with the one shots who are impossible and changing gun values, speed hacks, recoils etc

Most of this hacks are easy detectable and manageable... yet....

Edited by NickMustaine, 03 July 2018 - 12:45 PM.

Gremlin182 #28 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:21 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46680 battles

I have a problem with the misuse of the word EVIDENCE.

You can watch a replay on youtube and see something that looks a little off and think its caused by a hack or mod.

Its possible you are correct.

Its extremely unlikely you can be in a game and know a hack is being used.

So we know there are websites that appear to have cheats for download but unless you download and use the cheat you do not know its effectiveness.

I would assume Wargaming have done this themselves to work out how and even if its worth doing anything about it.

Evidence as to the extent of the problem is all but non existent.

pecopad #29 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22416 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostGremlin182, on 03 July 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

I have a problem with the misuse of the word EVIDENCE.

You can watch a replay on youtube and see something that looks a little off and think its caused by a hack or mod.

Its possible you are correct.

Its extremely unlikely you can be in a game and know a hack is being used.

So we know there are websites that appear to have cheats for download but unless you download and use the cheat you do not know its effectiveness.

I would assume Wargaming have done this themselves to work out how and even if its worth doing anything about it.

Evidence as to the extent of the problem is all but non existent.

There have been of plenty heated discussion about some well know players.

Mostly footage streams where the use of aimbots was evident... the so called dispersion and bloom values, gun snap, which implies hacking dispersion and gun traverse values, along with the aimbot functionality.vNow, we are talking here about clear videos where you could see this happening.

There was a very easy way for this well known streamers and players to disprove and stop the discussion, which would only take making the game replay raw data available, which they never did, and that they never do. I'm not even here talking bout the regular player who is caught on stream cheating and uploading videos to youtube, because those are plentifull. 

This one of those case, where you could say REPLAY OR IT DID HAPEN

Edited by pecopad, 03 July 2018 - 12:31 PM.

Simeon85 #30 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:34 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 1097 battles

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

If you actually know what you are talking about, from the mods you mentioned there is plenty of evidence for the possibility of use of traditional ESP hacks.

Regarding hacking other stuff, like bloom, damage, pen values, speed, etc... it depends on what info is sent to server... which neither you nor I do know what it is.

I never used any, but there is plenty of replays of people using aimbots without gun bloom nor dispersion. Other hacks were advertised by the sellers....

The server side cross-hair shows that aiming etc. is calculated server side because there is a lag between the two. SO yes we do know how it works, not in specifics, but in general [principle calculations are done server side which would mean any cheating user would need to actually hack WOT servers and change those parameters there, which in turn would change them for all users.

Block Quote

but there is plenty of replays of people using aimbots without gun bloom nor dispersion.

Again show these, all the 'aimbot' replays I have seen clearly still have penetration, damage and accuracy mechanics in play as they are all done by the server. 

Many of the others are not even clear cut as there are multiple bugs in the replay system. 

Homer_J #31 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 12:30 PM, said:

gun snap, which implies hacking dispersion and gun traverse values,

Turret direction is not well synched with the server.

Sometimes where your client thinks you or an enemy is pointing is not where the server thinks (knows) it is.

When you / they fire a resynch happens and it appears the turret has snapped around.  It's not that the turret has moved faster than it should be able to, it just was never where you saw it to be to start with.

Sometimes you will see this with enemy tanks, more rarely you see it on your own.

NoobySkooby #32 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10793 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
Just for shits and giggles maybe it should be mandatory for bots like me to use aimbots, the I would help my team win:trollface:

r0f #33 Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6060 battles
  • [AFUNM] AFUNM
Just don't ignore it WG, there are so many options to counter this without losing customers, trade one money-shark to a leveling-field guy and he'll be worth triple his money in no-time. Heck, make one of both work together for some real fun. (premium based percentage based field leveling? **** yeah, winners all over the board... and hey you're not even paying me)

MPV_11 #34 Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27557 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 03 July 2018 - 08:13 AM, said:

. Making a professional looking website is pretty easy these days, even Wargaming can do it. :P

Could you send me a link? I've found some amateur website that claims its the official site, but can't find the real one.

OreH75 #35 Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46926 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

Just not to focus on WOT, and make it personal nor risk any bans and stuff

But there are damage hacks, damagebox hacks, wall hacks, ddos hacks, etc in most if not all games out there. Some are infested, like PUBG, CS and COD, who cater to the minning community, others developers try to contain.

The big thing here is, what makes WOT different.... there are other games that use server side calculation/validation also and the hacks are there....

Not focus on WoT? Make it personal?  I asked if the streamer (or anyone else using an aimbot in the well known youtube videos) penetrated every shot he made AND if he rolled for max damage because that is what those aimbots in CoD do for example; they kill everyone with a headshot (penetration 100%) instantly (damage 100%) but I never ever have seen a guy in Wot that killed 15 enemies with 15 shots. 

Geno1isme #36 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:09 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41469 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 01:04 PM, said:

Why not? That stuff is trivial compared to the heavy lifting the server has to calculate like spotting checks and movement. Also it's much easier than asking the client for it, as all the parameters affecting it are already known to the server, so why bother setting up more data transfers that aren't necessary.

Mind that the client also does its own calculations to provide a smooth visual representation, but when it comes to actual decision making the server values count. That's a typical design pattern for server-based MMOs btw.

Nishi_Kinuyo #37 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:52 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7478 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

View Postmalachi6, on 03 July 2018 - 11:28 AM, said:

There is a difference between modding the UI to make it appear dispersion has been altered and actually hacking and modifying he game servers without being detected.

And why would you mod dispersion? Also why would you some time activate the mod for dispersion and other times you don't....

We are not talking mods here, we are talking hacks.

View PostSimeon85, on 03 July 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

No there isn't. 

Warpack, the old well known free cheat/hack pack had many of the ESP hacks that some say are impossible, just for example.

There was a well known video from QB on aimbots, for example. But you don't even have to look hat far, just most of the well know videos about aimbot discussions you will find jumpy sights and the lack of dispersion and bloom.

You could stop being lazy and just google it....

If the problem was as big as you make it out to be, there'd be a lot more threads on the forum showing actual hard evidence of it being used.

There are no hacks that can turn a black WN8 bob into a super unicum with the press of a button.

Never has, never will.

Is it possible to hit every single shot you make in a single battle? Definitely.

Penning with every shot as well? A bit more tricky, but I almost managed that too.

http://wotreplays.eu...shi_kinuyo-l_we

Getting a highroll on every penetration you score? Possible in theory only, imo.

Turning your tank invulnerable? Nope, never seen that happen even once. Did see bobs silly enough to keep firing AP when they should've switched to gold.

Homer_J

Proof of concept: try aiming manually with high ping and try using vanilla autoaim with high ping.

You'll find that with vanilla autoaim you'll be far more accurate than trying to aim manualy with high ping.

Spoiler

Homer_J

When you / they fire a resynch happens and it appears the turret has snapped around.  It's not that the turret has moved faster than it should be able to, it just was never where you saw it to be to start with.

Sometimes you will see this with enemy tanks, more rarely you see it on your own.

Ask some of the better streamers, they'll confirm that it is possible if you're aiming somewhere and quickly try aiming in the exact opposite direction, for your turret to turn one way while the serving think it turns the other way.

eldrak #38 Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46578 battles
  • [NE-VO] NE-VO

View Postpecopad, on 03 July 2018 - 11:30 AM, said:

There have been of plenty heated discussion about some well know players.

Mostly footage streams where the use of aimbots was evident... the so called dispersion and bloom values, gun snap, which implies hacking dispersion and gun traverse values, along with the aimbot functionality.vNow, we are talking here about clear videos where you could see this happening.

There was a very easy way for this well known streamers and players to disprove and stop the discussion, which would only take making the game replay raw data available, which they never did, and that they never do. I'm not even here talking bout the regular player who is caught on stream cheating and uploading videos to youtube, because those are plentifull. 

This one of those case, where you could say REPLAY OR IT DID HAPEN

No. There hasn't been plenty of discussions about known streamers cheating.

There's been one discussion, once, about one streamer. And then everyone except for one poster understood why the sight behaved like it did and that it was no cheating involved. That one poster that failed to grasp the mechanics of the game was you.

tomzr #39 Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25982 battles
  • [666CS] 666CS
there is still ongoing discuttion about one streamer/community contributor cheating. wg says he is not, cz community says otherwise

malachi6 #40 Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:52 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49249 battles
You confuse mods with hacks.  The core game data is held on the two European servers.  If a hacker can access that,  Why not simply take every bodies credit card information?

Also tagged with advanced, undetectable, cheating, mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users