• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Pansenmann #61 Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35738 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsignal11th, on 03 July 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

Will stay on the forums but the game is just not for me any more. Been a pleasure meeting those I have in game,Cya around.

34810 (didn't update when I posted.)

cheers mate,

hope to have you ingame again some day

when frontline mode is active again :)

Rati_Festa #62 Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:07 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 48588 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 04 July 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

No, it is absolutely not;

signal has written many posts in the past that are relevant for his point of view, that explain his thoughts about the game and how it is. Those posts have value and were/are direct feedback on gameplay. This thread is a goodbye thread smack in the middle of gameplay section where he provides one single explanation for quitting. 

"Game is unplayable" is about as useful as a bucket of sand in sahara.

I understand that you sympathize with him, which I do too, but this thread is not valuable feedback at 

If a player says he is leaving because the gameplay is poor that is feedback. It might not be detailed feedback but as you alluded to in your post he has detailed why he thinks it is bad on numerous occasions.

WG choose to ignore feedback and as discussed cant be bothered to get global feedback.

Your blinkered vision of WG appears to have confused you when it comes to logic. 

Edited by Rati_Festa, 04 July 2018 - 09:20 PM.

Element6 #63 Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRati_Festa, on 04 July 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

If a player says he is leaving because the gameplay is poor that is feedback. It might not be detailed feedback but as you alluded to in your post he has detailed why he thinks it is bad on numerous occasions.

WG choose to ignore feedback and as discussed cant be bothered to get global feedback.

Your blinkered vision of WG appears to have confused you when it comes to logic. 

WG conduct in-game surveys, so they very much can be bothered to get global feedback, it's just that they mainly chose to do it in a way that samples a random selection of players instead of a self selecting bunch that is the forumites. If this is ignoring feedback in your mind then maybe you should not speak so loudly about logic.

When someone provides you with feedback, you read the sensible stuff, you do not read the goodbye stuff that is lacking in detail. And it is not as if they are ignoring his feedback on the count that they do not change the game according to his feedback. The way you handle feedback is that you adhere to the most common feedback you get. If this means that they are not doing things accoring to what is written on the forums, then maybe it is because what is written on the forums is not what is in line with what most players think and feel. Have you considered this possiblity in your logical reasonings?

To me it seems you might be a little pissed they are not listening to the feedback you think is important. Please tell me why that feedback should precede over other feedback that you have never ever seen.

You have absolutely no idea what these in-game surveys show at all.

Rati_Festa #64 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 48588 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 04 July 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

WG conduct in-game surveys, so they very much can be bothered to get global feedback, it's just that they mainly chose to do it in a way that samples a random selection of players instead of a self selecting bunch that is the forumites. If this is ignoring feedback in your mind then maybe you should not speak so loudly about logic.

When someone provides you with feedback, you read the sensible stuff, you do not read the goodbye stuff that is lacking in detail. And it is not as if they are ignoring his feedback on the count that they do not change the game according to his feedback. The way you handle feedback is that you adhere to the most common feedback you get. If this means that they are not doing things accoring to what is written on the forums, then maybe it is because what is written on the forums is not what is in line with what most players think and feel. Have you considered this possiblity in your logical reasonings?

To me it seems you might be a little pissed they are not listening to the feedback you think is important. Please tell me why that feedback should precede over other feedback that you have never ever seen.

You have absolutely no idea what these in-game surveys show at all.

Global means all players... wg "selecting" certain players isnt global. Please try again.

Weird how every time u use the phrase "self selecting" it comes across in degoratory sense to me. Im sure you will deny it, but you have a very odd view of the forumites input on the game.

If I owned/worked on a product and my customer happily told me thier opinions, I would absorb them into my business and action them. Thats what forward thinking companies do with longterm strategies, crap companies just carry on regardless..

I can only assume you dont have a job in a customer centric role as you appear to be clueless in how modern marketing/businesses work.

And yes I am pissed off with them as they keep messing up a game I have invested lots of money in, its human nature.

The fact WG dont communicate or blatantly ignore feedback ( to get a bit more cash in )  isnt really my problem its thiers... 6 months to nerf the bobject, chat problems, broken platoon mm no hit sounds... but they will make sure that polish prem tank gets released though. Does that sound like a company with the customer in mind?

Edited by Rati_Festa, 04 July 2018 - 11:45 PM.

Element6 #65 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:01 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRati_Festa, on 04 July 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

Global means all players... wg "selecting" certain players isnt global. Please try again.

Weird how every time u use the phrase "self selecting" it comes across in degoratory sense to me. Im sure you will deny it, but you have a very odd view of the forumites input on the game.

If I owned/worked on a product and my customer happily told me thier opinions, I would absorb them into my business and action them. Thats what forward thinking companies do with longterm strategies, crap companies just carry on regardless..

I can only assume you dont have a job in a customer centric role as you appear to be clueless in how modern marketing/businesses work.

And yes I am pissed off with them as they keep messing up a game I have invested lots of money in, its human nature.

The fact WG dont communicate or blatantly ignore feedback ( to get a bit more cash in )  isnt really my problem its thiers... 6 months to nerf the bobject, chat problems, broken platoon mm no hit sounds... but they will make sure that polish prem tank gets released though. Does that sound like a company with the customer in mind?

I do not use self selecting in a derogatory way, I use it to describe something that is not a random sample, and as such is not likely to be representative of a large group of people. The forumites have valuable input, but it isn't in any way a certified truth or anything, it is just an opinion like that of any other player. 

Are you, a player that has played over 40.000 battles in this game, trying to lecture me on how marketing works? You are the definition of working marketing. They carry on regardless, and so do you, so they are very much doing something right here. The game is good enough for you to stick around for 6 years. Of course they know what they are doing. You very much sound like a customer that plays the game despite thinking that the developer doesn't keep you as a customer in mind.

They do not even need to listen to you, you still play. Can you see the irnoy in that?

And no, they do not need to ask all players, it is sufficient that they ask a representative sample. And you need to keep the option open that your opinions, or the opinions of signal might not be at all what the representative sample answers in these surveys. If that is the case, then you belong to a minority, and that is why your wishes are not implemented, not becuase they refuse to listen. I also know that it is human nature to believe one has the correct solution, because of the DK effect, as humans tend to overestimate their own skills.

That also include the skill to form a computergame. 

Rati_Festa #66 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:24 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 48588 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 05 July 2018 - 12:01 AM, 

And no, they do not need to ask all players, it is sufficient that they ask a representative sample. 

You are so wrong im not sure its worth my time writing a prolonged response you have no marketing/business acumen . In the digital age, with a digital product it takes very little time to gather input from all your customers... they just dont care.

The other point you made in your ramble about the skill to create a game, that was 7 years ago has very little to do with growing a business, thats a completely different skill set required. You're just grasping at straws with excuses for them the game has deteriorated, players complain, players leave en mass... all facts.

There is no "better" feedback than a lost customer.

Please keep rambling on... your wrong on so many levels its laughable.

Element6 #67 Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:22 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRati_Festa, on 05 July 2018 - 12:24 AM, said:

You are so wrong im not sure its worth my time writing a prolonged response you have no marketing/business acumen . In the digital age, with a digital product it takes very little time to gather input from all your customers... they just dont care.

The other point you made in your ramble about the skill to create a game, that was 7 years ago has very little to do with growing a business, thats a completely different skill set required. You're just grasping at straws with excuses for them the game has deteriorated, players complain, players leave en mass... all facts.

There is no "better" feedback than a lost customer.

Please keep rambling on... your wrong on so many levels its laughable.

Sure, you just keep playing this game that is made by people who simply do not care then, I'm positive they will think they have failed.

How many aspects of WoT are there really to provide feeback on? I can think of a few;

- MM

- Maps

- Tierspread

- Tank balance

- Graphics

- Sounds

- Ammunition 

- Consumables

- LTs

- TDs

- HTs

- MTs

- SPGs

- Complex equipment

Maybe you can list some more, I'm sure they exist. Now, if you poll 1000 people some of these things will stand out compared to the others, let's for the sake of arguement that after polling these 1000 people 4 things stand out, MM, Maps, SPGs and Ammunition. Then you poll another 1000 people. Maybe the ratio has changed slightly. Then you poll 10.000 more people, and more or less the same trends stick out. Then you poll another 100.000 people, and they also provide more or less the same trends in opinion. If MM, Maps, SPGs and Ammunition were the 4 major issues when you have polled 10.000 people, and the same 4 issues are the prominent ones after you have polled 1.000.000 people, then you can conclude that it was a waste to poll 990.000 of them, because the trends that you observed in the initial 10.000 people was representative.

This is why you do not need to poll everyone, because the trends of large groups of people emerge long before you have spoken to all of them, as long as your sample is representative.

Rati_Festa #68 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:32 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 48588 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 05 July 2018 - 07:22 AM, said:

Sure, you just keep playing this game that is made by people who simply do not care then, I'm positive they will think they have failed.

How many aspects of WoT are there really to provide feeback on? I can think of a few;

- MM

- Maps

- Tierspread

- Tank balance

- Graphics

- Sounds

- Ammunition 

- Consumables

- LTs

- TDs

- HTs

- MTs

- SPGs

- Complex equipment

Maybe you can list some more, I'm sure they exist. Now, if you poll 1000 people some of these things will stand out compared to the others, let's for the sake of arguement that after polling these 1000 people 4 things stand out, MM, Maps, SPGs and Ammunition. Then you poll another 1000 people. Maybe the ratio has changed slightly. Then you poll 10.000 more people, and more or less the same trends stick out. Then you poll another 100.000 people, and they also provide more or less the same trends in opinion. If MM, Maps, SPGs and Ammunition were the 4 major issues when you have polled 10.000 people, and the same 4 issues are the prominent ones after you have polled 1.000.000 people, then you can conclude that it was a waste to poll 990.000 of them, because the trends that you observed in the initial 10.000 people was representative.

This is why you do not need to poll everyone, because the trends of large groups of people emerge long before you have spoken to all of them, as long as your sample is representative.

What year is this poll methodology based 1974?

Its DIGITAL, just make a poll we all answer when we login, why would anyone in this day and age do selective polling on global issues when you can ask the whole player base in one swoop.

Your last suggestion/scenario just proves to me you have no experience dealing with business analysis, you arent commercially minded and have no marketing knowledge at all.

You have invented in your own mind how feedback should be gathered analysed and actioned.

In my various commercial and solution based leadership roles in the last 25 years... guess what I have been doing?

Element6 #69 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:26 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRati_Festa, on 05 July 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

What year is this poll methodology based 1974?

Its DIGITAL, just make a poll we all answer when we login, why would anyone in this day and age do selective polling on global issues when you can ask the whole player base in one swoop.

Your last suggestion/scenario just proves to me you have no experience dealing with business analysis, you arent commercially minded and have no marketing knowledge at all.

You have invented in your own mind how feedback should be gathered analysed and actioned.

In my various commercial and solution based leadership roles in the last 25 years... guess what I have been doing?

They used the same kind of polls prior to elections in 2017 and will continue to use them in 2020, because it has been proven to work out well with acceptable margins for error. I think the method is actually much older than 1974. Digital or analogue makes no difference really. The method is tested and proven time and time again, you get the ideas of large groups of people by using a representative sample.

There is the issue when polling people that those who have something to complain about are more likely to respond than those who are satisfied, so you can get reply bias if you poll everyone. You want as many of those you poll to reply, which is more likely to happen if you do a sample instead.

Judging from your claims I am a little puzzled that you have not approached WG professionally as a consultant with years of experience and knowhow on how to gauge a customerbase. If what you claim is true and you sold them your idea you could potentially even get some income from it.

Rati_Festa #70 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:53 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 48588 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 05 July 2018 - 09:26 AM, said:

They used the same kind of polls prior to elections in 2017 and will continue to use them in 2020, because it has been proven to work out well with acceptable margins for error. I think the method is actually much older than 1974. Digital or analogue makes no difference really. The method is tested and proven time and time again, you get the ideas of large groups of people by using a representative sample.

There is the issue when polling people that those who have something to complain about are more likely to respond than those who are satisfied, so you can get reply bias if you poll everyone. You want as many of those you poll to reply, which is more likely to happen if you do a sample instead.

Judging from your claims I am a little puzzled that you have not approached WG professionally as a consultant with years of experience and knowhow on how to gauge a customerbase. If what you claim is true and you sold them your idea you could potentially even get some income from it.

Where to start...

Are u referring to the suprise Trump, Brexit elections... where everyone thought due to the pre voting polls they would go the other way? Are you really using them as proof that system works.

The difference between analogue and digital is massive... you're just further exposing your ineptitude on this subject with that statement.

Your psycho babble about asking customers to review is just utter garbage. "Reply Bias" utter complete jibberish... it sounds like a David Brent comment.

As for your petty childish answer to my claims... they dont warrant an answer.

Out of interest what skills/experience do you have, that have made you a marketing guru.

Ps completing Theme Hospital doesnt count, by the way.

Edited by Rati_Festa, 05 July 2018 - 09:54 AM.

Element6 #71 Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:49 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRati_Festa, on 05 July 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:

Where to start...

Are u referring to the suprise Trump, Brexit elections... where everyone thought due to the pre voting polls they would go the other way? Are you really using them as proof that system works.

The difference between analogue and digital is massive... you're just further exposing your ineptitude on this subject with that statement.

Your psycho babble about asking customers to review is just utter garbage. "Reply Bias" utter complete jibberish... it sounds like a David Brent comment.

As for your petty childish answer to my claims... they dont warrant an answer.

Out of interest what skills/experience do you have, that have made you a marketing guru.

Ps completing Theme Hospital doesnt count, by the way.

No, I'm referring to years of political elections in my own country, as one example. Thing is, if you base the success of a poll solely on who wins the election you are dangerously close to a fallpit. Elections are sometimes close, where one party wins by a small margin. This means that wile the polls show that A wins and B loses, where A is polled to get 50.5% of the votes and B is polled to get 49.5% of the votes, reality could be that B gets 50.5% of the votes and A gets 49.5%. In this case the poll failed to predict the winner, but it was still pretty damn close to reality nevertheless, it only failed by 1%.

So, if they polled 5000 WoT players on the Ammunition issue, and 60% wanted to nerf penetration on premium ammo, you have a result. Then you can check that against polling the entire playerbase and find that reality is that it's either 59% or 61% in favor of nerfing penetration on premium ammo, for example. What would you have gained by doing that? You arrive at the same conclusion either way. Polling an exact win in an election and getting a winning difference seems dramatic, polling the players and getting a 1% difference is negligible.

What's psycho about this? 

Here is some information about response bias, which I incorrectly named reply bias; https://en.wikipedia...#Response_bias  -  Can you please debunk this for me?

Psycho babble, complete jibberish, comparing with David Brent etc... and you call me childish. That's just pure gold.

I'm not a marketing guru, others are, to which I refer.

Rati_Festa #72 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:13 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 48588 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 05 July 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

No, I'm referring to years of political elections in my own country, as one example. Thing is, if you base the success of a poll solely on who wins the election you are dangerously close to a fallpit. Elections are sometimes close, where one party wins by a small margin. This means that wile the polls show that A wins and B loses, where A is polled to get 50.5% of the votes and B is polled to get 49.5% of the votes, reality could be that B gets 50.5% of the votes and A gets 49.5%. In this case the poll failed to predict the winner, but it was still pretty damn close to reality nevertheless, it only failed by 1%.

So, if they polled 5000 WoT players on the Ammunition issue, and 60% wanted to nerf penetration on premium ammo, you have a result. Then you can check that against polling the entire playerbase and find that reality is that it's either 59% or 61% in favor of nerfing penetration on premium ammo, for example. What would you have gained by doing that? You arrive at the same conclusion either way. Polling an exact win in an election and getting a winning difference seems dramatic, polling the players and getting a 1% difference is negligible.

What's psycho about this? 

Here is some information about response bias, which I incorrectly named reply bias; https://en.wikipedia...#Response_bias  -  Can you please debunk this for me?

Psycho babble, complete jibberish, comparing with David Brent etc... and you call me childish. That's just pure gold.

I'm not a marketing guru, others are, to which I refer.

This doesnt further the discussion along... you still havent explained why you would do a selective poll over a complete user poll in a digital environment.

Why ask 5000 when it is just as easy to ask 5 mil... answer because WG arent interested we are back to the start again.

The customer declaring they are leaving is the ultimate feedback, its a response to the environment that the developer has presented. 

Your ramblings into response bias is utter garbage... company asks a question, customer answers. You then gather the results, analyse, action and repeat. That has been the back bone of marketing methodology forever.

Element6 #73 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRati_Festa, on 05 July 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

This doesnt further the discussion along... you still havent explained why you would do a selective poll over a complete user poll in a digital environment.

Why ask 5000 when it is just as easy to ask 5 mil... answer because WG arent interested we are back to the start again.

The customer declaring they are leaving is the ultimate feedback, its a response to the environment that the developer has presented. 

Your ramblings into response bias is utter garbage... company asks a question, customer answers. You then gather the results, analyse, action and repeat. That has been the back bone of marketing methodology forever.

If you want to poll about Clan Wars, you do not poll players that do not play CW, because of response bias. If people are given questions about something that doesn't interest them, you get skewed results, just like we do in forum polls, where some people just select the first answer in each question, irrespective of what it says, making their contribution worthless. That is one reason to do selective polling.

You can get the same errors if you poll a lot of players about the premium shop, who never spend money on the game. Same goes with polling players about higher tier gameplay, who never play above T5. If you poll about tank classes you can and will get answers from people who never play a certain class. You don't poll players about past patches and game version, where you compare them to the current version, if they have been in the game for 8 months.

There are a number of good reasons to poll selectively. If every WoT player played all tiers, all game modes, all of them spent money and played all classes then maybe it would make more sense to poll everyone. So they poll selectively because they want the answers to be representative and with as little skewed and biased results as possible.

Customers are leaving constantly, and have done so since the dawn of WoT, and almost all of them do so without telling anyone about it on the forums. 

If WG sent out a survey in-game that covered a lot of aspects of the game, for example CW, and I got to those questions I could either just randomly select the answers to get through them, or I could try to just guesstimate what would be appropriate answers, or maybe select the first answer in each question just to get past them, and it would be of little value to WG. Then maybe some of the questions were about Assault and Encounter game modes, which I do not play as I only play standard randoms, and the situation would be the same, answers would have little value as they would be inaccurate. Then maybe there were some questions about how I found changes to maps, which I do not really care about as I just play whatever they do without bothering to get annoyed by it, and it would just be click, click, click on some answers to get past them, again with very little value to WG. Then they could ask about balance, which I do not really care that much about, I do not mind if some things are a little OP or UP, so I'd maybe rush through those as well, selecting randomly. And they would have no idea where I simply selected randomly and where I answered with sincerity based on my actual feelings about game aspects.

So, there exist valid reasons to poll selectively.

You do a good job at ad hominem arguements, I'll give you that. It seems far more important to you to explain how I ramble, spew garbage etc. instead of explaining why things are garbage and ramblings. 

Rati_Festa #74 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:58 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 48588 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 05 July 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

If you want to poll about Clan Wars, you do not poll players that do not play CW, because of response bias. If people are given questions about something that doesn't interest them, you get skewed results, just like we do in forum polls, where some people just select the first answer in each question, irrespective of what it says, making their contribution worthless. That is one reason to do selective polling.

You can get the same errors if you poll a lot of players about the premium shop, who never spend money on the game. Same goes with polling players about higher tier gameplay, who never play above T5. If you poll about tank classes you can and will get answers from people who never play a certain class. You don't poll players about past patches and game version, where you compare them to the current version, if they have been in the game for 8 months.

There are a number of good reasons to poll selectively. If every WoT player played all tiers, all game modes, all of them spent money and played all classes then maybe it would make more sense to poll everyone. So they poll selectively because they want the answers to be representative and with as little skewed and biased results as possible.

Customers are leaving constantly, and have done so since the dawn of WoT, and almost all of them do so without telling anyone about it on the forums. 

If WG sent out a survey in-game that covered a lot of aspects of the game, for example CW, and I got to those questions I could either just randomly select the answers to get through them, or I could try to just guesstimate what would be appropriate answers, or maybe select the first answer in each question just to get past them, and it would be of little value to WG. Then maybe some of the questions were about Assault and Encounter game modes, which I do not play as I only play standard randoms, and the situation would be the same, answers would have little value as they would be inaccurate. Then maybe there were some questions about how I found changes to maps, which I do not really care about as I just play whatever they do without bothering to get annoyed by it, and it would just be click, click, click on some answers to get past them, again with very little value to WG. Then they could ask about balance, which I do not really care that much about, I do not mind if some things are a little OP or UP, so I'd maybe rush through those as well, selecting randomly. And they would have no idea where I simply selected randomly and where I answered with sincerity based on my actual feelings about game aspects.

So, there exist valid reasons to poll selectively.

You do a good job at ad hominem arguements, I'll give you that. It seems far more important to you to explain how I ramble, spew garbage etc. instead of explaining why things are garbage and ramblings. 

Bizarrely you have started now talking about specific elements of the game ie CW. I never mentioned polling the whole player base about specific elements of the game they don't access ( because that would be very silly). It would be like asking you how to run a successful business, you have no clue/experience so your view on it is at best theoretical and based on obscure information you can find on internet about how asking customers isn't relevant as they are in some way influenced incorrectly reply bias ie psycho babble... people are emotive, asking them questions results in answers you may not like.

... you can keep waffling on about selective polling, you're very wrong and have started to muddy the discussion with references to a specific game mode.

There is a whole business function called Marketing that specialise in how to frame non leading questions and gain qualitative feedback that is actionable ( again the fact you seem to be blissfully unaware of that once again exposes your complete lack of knowledge in this area of business analysis) ... if WG had the intention of doing so they could go and hire an expert/team. Just because something takes some thought/planning doesn't mean it should be disregarded.... unless they have an alternative motive.

In conclusion its very clear that WG have no intention of gathering this easy collect  information ( a form on the garage ) as it would be a waste of investment as they are quite clearly not interested in the results/answers.

Element6 #75 Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRati_Festa, on 05 July 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

Bizarrely you have started now talking about specific elements of the game ie CW. I never mentioned polling the whole player base about specific elements of the game they don't access ( because that would be very silly). It would be like asking you how to run a successful business, you have no clue/experience so your view on it is at best theoretical and based on obscure information you can find on internet about how asking customers isn't relevant as they are in some way influenced incorrectly reply bias ie psycho babble... people are emotive, asking them questions results in answers you may not like.

... you can keep waffling on about selective polling, you're very wrong and have started to muddy the discussion with references to a specific game mode.

There is a whole business function called Marketing that specialise in how to frame non leading questions and gain qualitative feedback that is actionable ( again the fact you seem to be blissfully unaware of that once again exposes your complete lack of knowledge in this area of business analysis) ... if WG had the intention of doing so they could go and hire an expert/team. Just because something takes some thought/planning doesn't mean it should be disregarded.... unless they have an alternative motive.

In conclusion its very clear that WG have no intention of gathering this easy collect  information ( a form on the garage ) as it would be a waste of investment as they are quite clearly not interested in the results/answers.

Well, since we are on the topic, what kind of survey would you create to poll the WoT playerbase, that made sure you only asked people about what they thought relevant?

Now's you time to shine, what survey would you present to me and the rest of the playerbase? I'll give you a verdict and detailed explanation of how I would interpret this survey of yours and tell you how relevant it would be to me as a player.

Go. I'm waiting with anticipation.

Element6 #76 Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:12 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Bump.

View PostRati_Festa, on 05 July 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

Weird that you fell silent. Here I had high hopes, based on all that bashing you handed out about me having no idea at all about what I was talking about, that you would be able to deliver a survey idea that would poll people on issues they thought relevant.

Sigh...

Element6 #77 Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30952 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Bump @Rati_Festa

Homer_J #78 Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31689 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsignal11th, on 03 July 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

Will stay on the forums but the game is just not for me any more. Been a pleasure meeting those I have in game,Cya around.

34810 (didn't update when I posted.)

I know this thread has been taken over as a personal conversation but...

Tut tut.

__Eric__ #79 Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33460 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHomer_J, on 16 July 2018 - 09:13 AM, said:

I know this thread has been taken over as a personal conversation but...

Tut tut.

And he is a Dinger again ;)

Homer_J #80 Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:26 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31689 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post__Eric__, on 16 July 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

And he is a Dinger again ;)

Ah, I've been away and daren't go on the Dinger forum from work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users