Jump to content


Premium Shop: Kursk Bundles


  • Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

WoT_RU_Doing #41 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:11 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 60586 battles
  • 3,465
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013
Well I'm honestly surprised...I'd have thought with it appearing on the suitable tanks list for the Kursk missions, the M3 Light would make a comeback into the premium shop today.

Karasu_Hidesuke #42 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:17 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 17338 battles
  • 4,780
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostDiminios, on 05 July 2018 - 05:27 AM, said:

When you open the event page ingame, and click on the "Historical information" button, the text is in Russian.

 

WG's commitment to historical accuracy really shines through.

Ramshock #43 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:37 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14950 battles
  • 148
  • Member since:
    12-25-2016
On Ru server it's possible to buy only T34 shielded for 11,70 

badabum #44 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:56 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 52840 battles
  • 363
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

WG please add the missions to the news portal, how hard can it be to post a list? :facepalm:  

 

You've been trying events to keep players interested during the summer but this year the number of screw ups at every step is setting a new record.



Simona2k #45 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:05 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3444 battles
  • 1,076
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017

View PostPenzijon3r_2017, on 05 July 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

Missions start when??

 

Between July 5 and August 23, you’ll be given an order to take on a new mission every day, with rewards available for each fulfilled task. The prizes will ramp up in value as you advance, topping the event off with a truly unique trophy.

tnxForBattleBro #46 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:26 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45620 battles
  • 247
  • Member since:
    10-16-2015

View PostRamshock, on 05 July 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

On Ru server it's possible to buy only T34 shielded for 11,70 

 

tssss - its a secret (a ko tu gribeeji - sveicinaats eiropaa)

r0f #47 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6588 battles
  • 282
  • [AFUNM] AFUNM
  • Member since:
    10-19-2012

Waiting for a new page to post 'nice event' again. :trollface:

 

An office job at WGs must be truly awesome. :great:



Gremlin182 #48 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:35 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 60779 battles
  • 9,989
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

I suspect its an early model T34 and the shielding was intended to make it comparable to the later T34s.

Sadly tanks GG doesn't let me check that yet.

Both have a 76mm gun and the shell velocity of the shielded gun is a little higher  but pen and curiously damage is lower.

Then I checked ammo and the T34S uses APCR as standard and that accounts for the lower damage but not the lower pen hmm.

 

I like the look of the tank but do not need it already have 5 premium Russian mediums

Was thinking of gambling on the missions and make 100 gold per completed but you just know the missions are going to get harder and or longer to complete.

Looking forward to complaints about that for a tier 5

 

Mission day one completed bored now ;)

5 games and that's all missions for today finished with. would have been 3 games but I messed 2 of them up really badly


Edited by Gremlin182, 05 July 2018 - 01:02 PM.


WoT_RU_Doing #49 Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:04 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 60586 battles
  • 3,465
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostGremlin182, on 05 July 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

I suspect its an early model T34 and the shielding was intended to make it comparable to the later T34s.

Sadly tanks GG doesn't let me check that yet.

Both have a 76mm gun and the shell velocity of the shielded gun is a little higher  but pen and curiously damage is lower.

Then I checked ammo and the T34S uses APCR as standard and that accounts for the lower damage but not the lower pen hmm.

 

I like the look of the tank but do not need it already have 5 premium Russian mediums

Was thinking of gambling on the missions and make 100 gold per completed but you just know the missions are going to get harder and or longer to complete.

Looking forward to complaints about that for a tier 5

 

I completed the first mission today, then bought the tank, and the gold for mission completion was credited to my account so it looks like you will get it retrospectively if you decide to buy the tank later. Buy it before you earn the T-34S and you miss out on the gold from having the tank in your garage, so it looks to me that the optimum time to buy the package is just after you earn the tank...truly stupid.

As for the tank itself, you can compare it using the in game comparison tool. According to the stats, it has lower armour than the stock T-34 on the hull side, equal everywhere else. Compared to a T-34 with the upgraded turret, it sucks, though it has 500HP, so 100 more than the stock and 50HP more than the T-34 with upgraded turret. The T-34S pretty much compares to the T-34' with the middle gun, top radio, top engine, stock suspension and stock turret, BUT STILL COMES OUT WORSE

It does come with a 100% crew, but if like me you mostly have tier 9/X's in your garage, you'll struggle to find a suitable ready trained crew for this one, as the commander is also the gunner, and it needs a radio operator.


Edited by WoT_RU_Doing, 05 July 2018 - 01:41 PM.


8126Jakobsson #50 Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:59 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 83219 battles
  • 5,986
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostArklysTankas, on 05 July 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

i have not got my prizes for II-nd stage of tank football!!! whata fcuk, WG????

 

 

The are handed out within 10 days according to the rules and regulations. Stage one took nine days.

Wickedfinger #51 Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 25759 battles
  • 105
  • [MRNO] MRNO
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013
No, thank you .

WoT_RU_Doing #52 Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:25 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 60586 battles
  • 3,465
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 05 July 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

 

I completed the first mission today, then bought the tank, and the gold for mission completion was credited to my account so it looks like you will get it retrospectively if you decide to buy the tank later. Buy it before you earn the T-34S and you miss out on the gold from having the tank in your garage, so it looks to me that the optimum time to buy the package is just after you earn the tank...truly stupid.

 

I just read the announcement again....Note that the WG announcement specifically says you will NOT get the Gold for missions retrospectively, so I'm confused why I got mine....

 

"Our Kursk event will give you plenty of missions to complete. But if you want to maximize your rewards, note that the packages above include a very cool bonus. Indeed, if you buy one of them, you'll earn 100 for every Kursk mission completed

Important: if you have already completed some Kursk missions before purchasing one of these bundles, you won't receive gold for them retroactively. You'll only earn 100 for the missions you complete after your purchase."



Jumping_TurtIe #53 Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6455 battles
  • 1,132
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2015
Is it the same cammo for summer, desert and winter ?

WoT_RU_Doing #54 Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:35 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 60586 battles
  • 3,465
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostJumping_TurtIe, on 05 July 2018 - 01:28 PM, said:

Is it the same cammo for summer, desert and winter ?

 

Yes

Homer_J #55 Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:44 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33364 battles
  • 36,968
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 05 July 2018 - 02:25 PM, said:

 

I just read the announcement again....Note that the WG announcement specifically says you will NOT get the Gold for missions retrospectively, so I'm confused why I got mine....

 

Probably because day 1 mission is still active in game.  If you had bought it tomorrow you would not have got today's gold.



Cotton_Candy_Randy #56 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:10 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26486 battles
  • 91
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012

Have fun getting ripped off EU players... T-34s11€ on RU servers with no bundle.

 

https://ru.wargaming...aign=wot-portal



Jumping_TurtIe #57 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6455 battles
  • 1,132
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2015

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 05 July 2018 - 02:35 PM, said:

 

Yes

 

That sucks. So not worth spending any of my time after getting the 30 missions done and the tank for free.

 

Is it that hard WG to make 3 kind of cammo's .....



Karasu_Hidesuke #58 Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:12 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 17338 battles
  • 4,780
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostCotton_Candy_Randy, on 05 July 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Have fun getting ripped off EU players... T-34s11€ on RU servers with no bundle.

 

https://ru.wargaming...aign=wot-portal

 

The correct WG term is not 'ripped off', it's 'spoiled'. Like they keep 'spoiling' us with offers, events and by not putting you-know-what for sale in the premium shop.

Weak_man #59 Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8448 battles
  • 1,208
  • [AMURG] AMURG
  • Member since:
    12-31-2017
If I buy the bundle after i have played for example 20 days and have missions done for these days, I will still get the 2000 gold for the missions ?

Lanrefni #60 Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:15 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 36803 battles
  • 5,161
  • [STAYA] STAYA
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostTimewarp76, on 05 July 2018 - 07:27 AM, said:

The T34 Shielded literally has les armor than the standard T34. Somebody at  WG clearly was not thinking when they named this tank. It should be called the T34 unshielded. :-/ 

 

 

If you rely on armor in your mediums,means you're an id- dummkopf.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users