Is it fair game?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

_ZABTRAK_ #1 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5368 battles
  • [RRYNO] RRYNO
I'm against the pseudo balance! Against the discrediting of players! If the two past battles were not bad then there should be necessarily a defeat ?? Yes WG? WG please do not reject the shells from the enemy !! 99% of the circle of information in the enemy but the projectile always flies to this 1% past.I'm against the pseudo balance! Against the discrediting of players! If the two past battles were not bad then there should be necessarily a defeat ?? Yes WG? WG please do not reject the shells from the enemy !! 99% of the circle of information in the enemy but the projectile always flies to this 1% past.

_ZABTRAK_ #2 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5368 battles
  • [RRYNO] RRYNO
It's interesting if you are a good player and think with your head then you get a ban for 7 days.
 I have quite a good experience in this game - more than 60k fights (played earlier in another region). 
Hypocritical policy of fair play !!! I think not I alone noticed that after a successful session there are a
 hundred quick defeats (2-15 account). You try to get to the enemy point-blank while the shells escape from him. 
Thanks to WG !! Thanks for the "balance", supposedly honest hits
 (3 times past the enemy, and for you 3 breakouts and ALWAYS with crits). Thank you!! For fair play!

_ZABTRAK_ #3 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5368 battles
  • [RRYNO] RRYNO

WG loves money and hates players

I'm for fair play. Honest on all sides - and from the players and WG.

Homer_J #4 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 05 July 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

It's interesting if you are a good player and think with your head then you get a ban for 7 days.

I would suggest that if you think with your head in future then you will avoid a permanent ban.

_ZABTRAK_ #5 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5368 battles
  • [RRYNO] RRYNO

View PostHomer_J, on 05 July 2018 - 03:33 PM, said:

I would suggest that if you think with your head in future then you will avoid a permanent ban.

I know a lot of cases when players were banned who did not use mods at all or did not come into the game for six months

Solstad1069 #6 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:45 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 40027 battles

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 05 July 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

WG loves money and hates players

I'm for fair play. Honest on all sides - and from the players and WG.

You are talking about the 25% RNG, without this there would be an even bigger difference between the great players and bad ones.

Solstad1069 #7 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:47 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 40027 battles

FFS just had a game in my Rhm and penned a tier 9 object 430 in the side with HE that did around 1000 in damage. Around 200meters.

Then i missed a fully aimed shot at an Bat 12t from around 100 meters, the game gives and it takes...

jack_timber #8 Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32373 battles

Some days you just can't hit a barn door from 20 paces and that's firing from inside said barn.

It happens:)

Suurpolskija #9 Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18692 battles
  • [URHO] URHO

I had the funniest moment with RU (whatever the number is) circling me while I was playing my T30. I aimed dead center at the RU and still BOUNCED him twice and missed completely once. I was laughing out loud, it was so ridiculous because the RU kept bouncing and missing me too. Eventually I got sniped by an IS-3 that snapped me from 200m without fully aiming. 

The team chat was rather toxic at me, too. 

On topic: :popcorn:

PS: had to check I'm not banned myself. Who knows these days, maybe auto equip or session stats are illegal. They sure give me an advantage because I don't have to go search for my binocs. 

HassenderZerhacker #10 Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25496 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

aren't the 7 day bans for cheaters?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #11 Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27510 battles

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 05 July 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

aren't the 7 day bans for cheaters?

Why yes, yes they are.

AliceUnchained #12 Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:08 PM

General

• Player
  • 38126 battles
  • [322] 322

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 05 July 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

I know a lot of cases when players were banned who did not use mods at all or did not come into the game for six months

Of course you do. Please just sod off...

Bordhaw #13 Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10825 battles

View Post_ZABTRAK_, on 05 July 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

I have quite a good experience in this game - more than 60k fights (played earlier in another region). 

Oh so your not a "good" player because you cheated (and got banned) for using illegal mods then ? 

themadgunman #14 Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13924 battles
OP's posts make my brain hurt and i dont really understand what hes talking about, but to answer the thread title is easy, no the game is not fair, these days its blatantly pay to win and anyone with a degree of intelligence or the ability to use google can tell you that in 5 seconds.

Isharial #15 Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19425 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postthemadgunman, on 05 July 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

OP's posts make my brain hurt and i dont really understand what hes talking about, but to answer the thread title is easy, no the game is not fair, these days its blatantly pay to win and anyone with a degree of intelligence or the ability to use google can tell you that in 5 seconds.

ok ok ok.. your post makes my brain hurt too... you claim its "pay2win" but you paid (or atleast someone else paid and got you them, I guess they could also be marathon earned, but that means taking "your word" for it, and that would be stupid given your post) and I don't see you winning in your premium tanks.. in fact, the only ones you even win close to 50% of your battles in are T2/3 premiums with less than 30 games...

"pay 2 win"? right so I guess winning is getting as close to 0% as possible :facepalm:

seriously, your own performance in these so called "pay2win" tanks, such as E25 (with which you have an epic 47% winrate with) completely discounts your own opinion on the matter as its blatantly false :amazed: so, ill bring you back to your own statement "anyone with a degree of intelligence", well, it seems you clearly don't have that... :sceptic:

if you said buying a defender was "Pay2win" and then achieved a 60%+ winrate without even trying, then it would backup your argument (and the stats of others would also reinforce that), but you didn't, you simply claim anything bought in wot is pay2win and your own stats have slapped you in the face....

OreH75 #16 Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46885 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

Caught cheating? 

Run a wgcheck, it will list all mods available...MIne is empty because I dont have mods but yours should have a list in the wgcheck.log part

5FHlaeo.jpg

Edited by OreH75, 05 July 2018 - 07:45 PM.

themadgunman #17 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13924 battles

View PostIsharial, on 05 July 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

ok ok ok.. your post makes my brain hurt too... you claim its "pay2win" but you paid (or atleast someone else paid and got you them, I guess they could also be marathon earned, but that means taking "your word" for it, and that would be stupid given your post) and I don't see you winning in your premium tanks.. in fact, the only ones you even win close to 50% of your battles in are T2/3 premiums with less than 30 games...

"pay 2 win"? right so I guess winning is getting as close to 0% as possible :facepalm:

seriously, your own performance in these so called "pay2win" tanks, such as E25 (with which you have an epic 47% winrate with) completely discounts your own opinion on the matter as its blatantly false :amazed: so, ill bring you back to your own statement "anyone with a degree of intelligence", well, it seems you clearly don't have that... :sceptic:

if you said buying a defender was "Pay2win" and then achieved a 60%+ winrate without even trying, then it would backup your argument (and the stats of others would also reinforce that), but you didn't, you simply claim anything bought in wot is pay2win and your own stats have slapped you in the face....

ok, firstly I wasnt actually talking about premium tanks, and i never said i was, and at no point did i say buying a premium tank guarantees a win, what I said was the whole game is pay to win, it is, and everyone knows it, a bag full of gold makes this game much easier, you can skill up crews and tanks faster, spam APCR non-stop etcetcetc,so really your pointless rant about my stats is totally irrelevant

2ndly, My premium tanks were bought 3-4 years ago at least, when the game wasnt as badly screwed up as it is now. I dont really care for or like to play either of them, they are purely credit farming vehicles and one of the reasons i dont do very well in them is cuz i refuse to spam gold ammo cuz that would deny the point of them, unlike you im not insecure enough to need to pay actual money just to be better at someone in a computer game.

3rdly win rate really means nothing cuz its all just random given that i have 14 other ppl on my team and i cant do a thing about wether they win or not, my overall win rate is about 51% and has never changed and I certainly never claimed to be a superior player, im distinctly average and i dont really care :) Although i notice you didnt mention that my most played tanks (KV-1, Hellcat) etc have 55-60% win rates

So not only have you not read my post correctly, you have used some hand picked stats you chose to try and justify something i didnt even say and a quick look at your stats tells me you have spent all your life at tiers 6-8, and unsuprisingly a lot of your most played tanks are premium, you dont even own a Tier 10 and yet you still think its acceptable to belittle someone for your own imagination

In short not only have you ranted at me for something i didnt even say, and you've been a bit of a [edited]about it along the way, but thanks for giving me good laugh at your "justification" . Maybe next time read what ppl have said before you go to all the trouble of trying to make them look bad when you havent even understood what they are saying

Edited by themadgunman, 05 July 2018 - 08:45 PM.

AliceUnchained #18 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:41 PM

General

• Player
  • 38126 battles
  • [322] 322

View Postthemadgunman, on 05 July 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

Judging by your own post, it would seem OP his/her post did more than just hurt your brain. You might want to refrain from using the word 'intelligence' in your posts. At least when it's meant to imply you possess such a degree...

View Postthemadgunman, on 05 July 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

ok, firstly 

2ndly,

3rdly 

Hilarious how you lot always go through the same cycle, like a broken record player. I could guess your 'arguments', your 'points' even before you wrote them.

Edited by AliceUnchained, 05 July 2018 - 08:46 PM.

cellaman7 #19 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:51 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33906 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Reading the OP. I got a feeling of Deja Vous. Is this a glitch in the Matrix?

themadgunman #20 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13924 battles

View PostAliceUnchained, on 05 July 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

Judging by your own post, it would seem OP his/her post did more than just hurt your brain. You might want to refrain from using the word 'intelligence' in your posts. At least when it's meant to imply you possess such a degree...

Hilarious how you lot always go through the same cycle, like a broken record player. I could guess your 'arguments', your 'points' even before you wrote them.

Yet you still cant deny my original post is correct, buying gold makes the game easier, and no amount of insulting or personal attacks will change this  :) and if you truely dont believe this is true, then i envy your delusion

Edited by themadgunman, 05 July 2018 - 08:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users