Jump to content


Banned for ?


  • Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

LordMuffin #21 Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 48094 battles
  • 10,995
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View Postschijtaanwott, on 05 July 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

All the time and money i had spend in this game and WG banned me for what???

 

I contacted support and they will not give me an answer.

 

Which forbidden mod did i use and when did this happen? This must be a mistake and i am F.

WG even closed the correspondence with me so i cant react any further.

 

Below the correspondence;

 

ID 4680088: Game modifications - Unfair Play Policy

Katarzyna Kowalska

Created 14 minutes ago

CLOSED

Greetings schijtaanwott,

 

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support regarding your account suspension.

 

Since our implementation of the new Fair Play Policy, we have been closely monitoring our game and tracking the use of unfair modifications as described in said policy. Sadly, some of the mods you have been using fall within the category of unfairness and cheating and are, therefore, not permitted in our game. In the article above, we have advised our players to be careful when using any mods and to avoid using them if they have any doubts regarding their functionality. Therefore the message was very clear and now there is no excuse for the continued use of mods that offer an unfair advantage.

 

As in the Fair Play Policy announcement, there are 2 types of the restriction:

 

· 7 day game ban: If you received it, consider this as a final warning and the last chance to remove mods that are against the policy rules.

· Permanent game ban: If you received this suspension, it means you continued using the forbidden modifications despite the final warning.

 

We are sorry such action had to occur, but our aim is to guarantee fair play, strategic satisfaction, and overall fun to all our players.

 

Additionally if you want to still use mods and be sure they are safe, feel free to check Mod Hub, where all mods are checked if they are not breaking the rules.

 

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

 

Best regards,

schijtaanwott

Created 1 hour ago

Dear WG,

 

My first time ban was justified. I was experimenting and had at some point advantage over other players by mods tryout.

 

This time not. I got a few legit mods from a friend who used the mods of the well known streamer Quickfingers. He also edited the tank types in xvm to give it some more colours. This is a visual thing. Not forbidden and not a play advantage.

 

Please inform me what i have done wrong, because i dont understand my ban.

 

Regards,

schijtaanwott

 
Greetings schijtaanwott,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support regarding your account suspension.

 

There is a file somewhere in the WoT directory which shows what loads when you start the game and battles.

Some kind of log.

Just upload it.

And then you can also name all the mods you used and from where you got them. 



Orkbert #22 Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25401 battles
  • 1,657
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 05 July 2018 - 05:23 PM, said:

 

If I had a penny of every time this was posted. Ofc you never used anything, and everyone that gets banned are 100% innocent. Even so do you know it was QB mod pack and not just one with his name on it? Did you even know what you installed? And what mods it did contain? If the answer to both of those are no, then there you have it. 

 

 

I'm more intrigued by the fact that there are indeed people who don't switch to plain vanilla even after having been caught once already. I mean if I had a one-week time out combined with an announcement that the next time it will be a permaban I would scrap all mods for I would never know if WG won't at some point in the future deem other currently allowed mods as illegal as well.

Edited by Orkbert, 06 July 2018 - 05:48 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #23 Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:29 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7656 battles
  • 4,032
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

So you got banned for illegal mods?



Bordhaw #24 Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:29 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11379 battles
  • 2,309
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Postschijtaanwott, on 05 July 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

Dear WG,

 

My first time ban was justified. I was experimenting and had at some point advantage over other players by mods tryout.

 

This time not. I got a few legit mods from a friend who used the mods of the well known streamer Quickfingers. He also edited the tank types in xvm to give it some more colours. This is a visual thing. Not forbidden and not a play advantage.

 

Please inform me what i have done wrong, because i dont understand my ban.

 

Regards,

schijtaanwott

 

 

So you were cheating and banned and they caught you again cheating so banned forever.

 



AliceUnchained #25 Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:37 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38414 battles
  • 8,928
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostBordhaw, on 05 July 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

 

So you were cheating and banned and they caught you again cheating so banned forever.

 

 

Yeah but common, in his case it was experimenting, scientific research, for the greater good. Plus, a friend gave it to him...

OreH75 #26 Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:00 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 47491 battles
  • 2,102
  • [RANGR] RANGR
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View Postschijtaanwott, on 05 July 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

My first time ban was justified. I was experimenting and had at some point advantage over other players by mods tryout.

 

This time not. I got a few legit mods from a friend who used the mods of the well known streamer Quickfingers. He also edited the tank types in xvm to give it some more colours. This is a visual thing. Not forbidden and not a play advantage.

 

Please inform me what i have done wrong, because i dont understand my ban.

 

 

Run a wgcheck, it will list all mods available, maybe your friend put in some extra mods...MIne is empty because I dont have mods but yours should have a list in the wgcheck.log part

5FHlaeo.jpg

 

 


Edited by OreH75, 05 July 2018 - 07:00 PM.


Dorander #27 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:09 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 17873 battles
  • 2,545
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

This is why you should always use protection, no matter how well you think you know someone, they may still have something going on that they're not telling you about. You should be angry at your friend, not Wargaming.

 

And maybe get your mods from the official mod portal instead. You claim you've been experimenting with mods before, you know how to install them and you apparently have an idea of what you do or don't want, so there's no reason you need someone else to pick your mods for you.



HundeWurst #28 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:19 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 69026 battles
  • 4,318
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012
Its funny how with every new banwave these threads pop up....

Dundato #29 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26272 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View Postschijtaanwott, on 05 July 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

All the time and money i had spend in this game and WG banned me for what???

 

I contacted support and they will not give me an answer.

 

Which forbidden mod did i use and when did this happen? This must be a mistake and i am F.

WG even closed the correspondence with me so i cant react any further.

 

Below the correspondence;

 

ID 4680088: Game modifications - Unfair Play Policy

Katarzyna Kowalska

Created 14 minutes ago

CLOSED

Greetings schijtaanwott,

 

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support regarding your account suspension.

 

Since our implementation of the new Fair Play Policy, we have been closely monitoring our game and tracking the use of unfair modifications as described in said policy. Sadly, some of the mods you have been using fall within the category of unfairness and cheating and are, therefore, not permitted in our game. In the article above, we have advised our players to be careful when using any mods and to avoid using them if they have any doubts regarding their functionality. Therefore the message was very clear and now there is no excuse for the continued use of mods that offer an unfair advantage.

 

As in the Fair Play Policy announcement, there are 2 types of the restriction:

 

· 7 day game ban: If you received it, consider this as a final warning and the last chance to remove mods that are against the policy rules.

· Permanent game ban: If you received this suspension, it means you continued using the forbidden modifications despite the final warning.

 

We are sorry such action had to occur, but our aim is to guarantee fair play, strategic satisfaction, and overall fun to all our players.

 

Additionally if you want to still use mods and be sure they are safe, feel free to check Mod Hub, where all mods are checked if they are not breaking the rules.

 

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

 

Best regards,

schijtaanwott

Created 1 hour ago

Dear WG,

 

My first time ban was justified. I was experimenting and had at some point advantage over other players by mods tryout.

 

This time not. I got a few legit mods from a friend who used the mods of the well known streamer Quickfingers. He also edited the tank types in xvm to give it some more colours. This is a visual thing. Not forbidden and not a play advantage.

 

Please inform me what i have done wrong, because i dont understand my ban.

 

Regards,

schijtaanwott

 
Greetings schijtaanwott,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support regarding your account suspension.

 

 

well dont cheat in future

evilchaosmonkey #30 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:37 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16655 battles
  • 1,755
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostLordMuffin, on 05 July 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

There is a file somewhere in the WoT directory which shows what loads when you start the game and battles.

Some kind of log.

Just upload it.

And then you can also name all the mods you used and from where you got them. 

 

python.log

 

in the root directory of C:\ Games\ Wold_of_I_didn't_cheat_honestly\ World_of_Tanks\

 



peekakilla #31 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10346 battles
  • 395
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View Postschijtaanwott, on 05 July 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

 

My first time ban was justified. I was experimenting and had at some point advantage over other players by mods tryout.

 

get rekt son

TheComfyChair #32 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7253 battles
  • 727
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017


Consett_Steel #33 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17421 battles
  • 541
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012
Another situation where the OP never returns to the thread?

Procjon #34 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 54880 battles
  • 476
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011

I have ZERO positive feelings for people that want to use mods to get an advantage over other players that want to play in a fair way. 

 

It is one thing to use mods in order to help yourself without affecting the balance between you and others during the game play and completely different thing to use mods that allow you to "become better" than others.

 

It 's LAME. It is like Neymar faking a foul to get a penalty kick so he can score a goal and at the end he screams how awesome he is because he scored a goal. It's called cheating in a normal mind.

 

HF

 



Browarszky #35 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:57 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,673
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostConsett_Steel, on 05 July 2018 - 07:54 PM, said:

Another situation where the OP never returns to the thread?

 

You know how WG likes to spoil us. Maybe they've thrown in a forum ban for good measure.

wsatnutter #36 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:08 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24783 battles
  • 7,464
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostBrowarszky, on 05 July 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

 

You know how WG likes to spoil us. Maybe they've thrown in a forum ban for good measure.

 

we aint that lucky. His mum is making him do his year8 homework, sprouts btw

Mr_Burrows #37 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44949 battles
  • 1,963
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

I am more waiting for a new ban wave of a different kind. Those that has called WG out on the PPM debacle might soon see themselves "banned due to illegal mods". 

 

It would not surprise me at all, tbh. 



Elmer_Fud #38 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1702 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    02-05-2015
Good....another cheat gone... zero fcuks given....

Solstad1069 #39 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:39 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40827 battles
  • 3,174
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

View PostSoupFork, on 05 July 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

Your name alone deserves a ban as I think it roughly translates to “I don’t give a crapabout WoT....”

 

 

A name like that explains it well. He dont care about WOT, therfore he can cheat.



the_nebuchadnezzar #40 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46870 battles
  • 1,108
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013

Ok, so he cheated a bit... where is  the problem? 

 

 

 

 

PS: I hope it was a permanent ban.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users