It breaks my heart, so it does.

Pvt_Duffer #42 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:50 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16648 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 05 July 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

python.log

in the root directory of C:\ Games\ Wold_of_I_didn't_cheat_honestly\ World_of_Tanks\

you have to make it RO before you use the mods though, then they can't detect it , for treu....!!!

SpartA_1ah1 #43 Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16251 battles

Last battle in 8,572 Battles)

see ya

250swb #44 Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:15 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21434 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postschijtaanwott, on 05 July 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

Please inform me what i have done wrong, because i dont understand my ban.

It's easy to understand, despite the money you spent money can't buy you an exemption to the rules, and claiming a 'friend' gave you mods that got you banned is as pathetic as it comes. The mods in QB's pack will not get you banned unless somebody has repacked it with other mods, or you have continued to 'experiment' with your cheating mods. So grow up and face up the the fact you are a scumbag that wants to cheat every other player in the game, including cheating other cheats, how low can you get?

schijtaanwott #45 Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8572 battles
  • [I-C-U] I-C-U

I think most of the replies are missing the point. When you have done something wrong in real life. Evidence will be used to punish you. You will be told what you have done wrong, when and where. Living in a democratic country this is what is normal. WG is a company in Bellarussia who ignores the rules, norms and values of the EU. 

After my permaban i deinstalled the game, Whats the use of keeping a game you cant play?

So i cant upload whatever. Anyway this is the other way around. In a democratic country they have to proof that you did something wrong. Not that you must proof that you are innocent. Thats the old communist way where someone like the famous Kafka have wrote about.

Creating an other account? Whats the use of that when you dont know why you have been banned?

Is the real reason for my ban really the use of a wrong mod? Or did i just pissed off the wrong russian?

For me its game over. You are still in these awkward situation where everything can happen. You can be banned everyday without WG have to explain themselves. I guess this is normal for a Russian/ Bellarussian company. 

Goodluck....

Edited by schijtaanwott, 06 July 2018 - 03:51 AM.

unhappy_bunny #46 Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17745 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postschijtaanwott, on 06 July 2018 - 03:48 AM, said:

I think most of the replies are missing the point. When you have done something wrong in real life. Evidence will be used to punish you. You will be told what you have done wrong, when and where. Living in a democratic country this is what is normal. WG is a company in Bellarussia who ignores the rules, norms and values of the EU. 

After my permaban i deinstalled the game, Whats the use of keeping a game you cant play?

So i cant upload whatever. Anyway this is the other way around. In a democratic country they have to proof that you did something wrong. Not that you must proof that you are innocent. Thats the old communist way where someone like the famous Kafka have wrote about.

Creating an other account? Whats the use of that when you dont know why you have been banned?

Is the real reason for my ban really the use of a wrong mod? Or did i just pissed off the wrong russian?

For me its game over. You are still in these awkward situation where everything can happen. You can be banned everyday without WG have to explain themselves. I guess this is normal for a Russian/ Bellarussian company. 

Goodluck....

Read the EULA, in fact read the EULA for any game. They can all terminate your account without giving a reason. Or at least, most of them can. This has nothing to do with democracy, courts of law, or even what country you live in.

You cheated, you got caught, you got warned, you got caught again (maybe because you didnt check things properly) and you got banned. Tough luck. 

JocMeister #47 Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21357 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postschijtaanwott, on 05 July 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

All the time and money i had spend in this game and WG banned me for what???

I contacted support and they will not give me an answer.

Which forbidden mod did i use and when did this happen? This must be a mistake and i am F.

WG even closed the correspondence with me so i cant react any further.

Below the correspondence;

ID 4680088: Game modifications - Unfair Play Policy

Katarzyna Kowalska

Created 14 minutes ago

CLOSED

Greetings schijtaanwott,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support regarding your account suspension.

Since our implementation of the new Fair Play Policy, we have been closely monitoring our game and tracking the use of unfair modifications as described in said policy. Sadly, some of the mods you have been using fall within the category of unfairness and cheating and are, therefore, not permitted in our game. In the article above, we have advised our players to be careful when using any mods and to avoid using them if they have any doubts regarding their functionality. Therefore the message was very clear and now there is no excuse for the continued use of mods that offer an unfair advantage.

As in the Fair Play Policy announcement, there are 2 types of the restriction:

· 7 day game ban: If you received it, consider this as a final warning and the last chance to remove mods that are against the policy rules.

· Permanent game ban: If you received this suspension, it means you continued using the forbidden modifications despite the final warning.

We are sorry such action had to occur, but our aim is to guarantee fair play, strategic satisfaction, and overall fun to all our players.

Additionally if you want to still use mods and be sure they are safe, feel free to check Mod Hub, where all mods are checked if they are not breaking the rules.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

schijtaanwott

Created 1 hour ago

Dear WG,

My first time ban was justified. I was experimenting and had at some point advantage over other players by mods tryout.

This time not. I got a few legit mods from a friend who used the mods of the well known streamer Quickfingers. He also edited the tank types in xvm to give it some more colours. This is a visual thing. Not forbidden and not a play advantage.

Please inform me what i have done wrong, because i dont understand my ban.

Regards,

schijtaanwott

Greetings schijtaanwott,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support regarding your account suspension.

This is what happened:

You cheated once and got a 7 day ban. Then you cheated again and got a permaban.

Not rocket science you know... :trollface:

AliceUnchained #48 Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:31 AM

General

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [322] 322

You will be told what you have done wrong, when and where.

You have been told what you did wrong, namely using MODs Wargaming deems illegal/unfair. The when and where is irrelevant, as it concerns an online game. You claim innocence, but do so with a very weak story ('a friend gave it to me', 'I was only experimenting' ).

Edited by AliceUnchained, 06 July 2018 - 06:32 AM.

KAOS8989 #49 Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5501 battles
  • [RO-BW] RO-BW

I'm for banning players that cheat... weekly if possible :D

But not telling when & for what reason. WTF WG? you should inform the cheaters why you ban them. Show them proof... most of the players spent some $$$ in this game at least once.. where is the respect?

View PostAliceUnchained, on 06 July 2018 - 06:31 AM, said:

You have been told what you did wrong, namely using MODs Wargaming deems illegal/unfair. The when and where is irrelevant, as it concerns an online game. You claim innocence, but do so with a very weak story ('a friend gave it to me', 'I was only experimenting' ).

it dose not matter... probably he cheated... and I'm happy that he got ban....but WG style of not saying when and what you did wrong is not acceptable... think like this... tomorrow u get ban without any proof.. would u like that?

Edited by Daxeno, 08 July 2018 - 01:46 PM.

UrQuan #50 Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:38 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19183 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKAOS8989, on 06 July 2018 - 07:25 AM, said:

But not telling when & for what reason. WTF WG? you should inform the cheaters why you ban them. Show them proof... most of the players spent some $$$ in this game at least once.. where is the respect?

It's a good way to tell how you detect cheats, so cheaters can evade it the next time. Remember, cheaters don't play fair (else they wouldn't cheat). I very much doubt that banning people permanently is done lightly in any form, as it is indeed a paying customer & they are protected by laws. So if a company takes an extreme measure like this, they better got proof that they do have the right to ban him, they just don't have to share it with the offender (unless he goes to court about it)

If you got a bit of time, check out some forums attached to developers of hacks & cheats. Read them, realize how pathetic & at the same time how amoral they are. Cheaters don't give one tiny bit about the game & the players, only themselves. 

_Hakkapeliitta_ #51 Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42917 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF
news flash....DONT USE ANY MODS!!!!

Edited by _Hakkapeliitta_, 06 July 2018 - 01:18 PM.

Hedgehog1963 #52 Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:55 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 50594 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
I don't believe you "got it from a friend," any more than people who say they got the clap off a toilet seat.

KillingJoker #53 Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31231 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

OP since its the second time you got banned for ilegal mods... 

and since you admit in your first ban it was fair due to use of mods that give you advantage...

I think that qualifies you as a cheating expert guy and therefor you could perhaps try to explain me what possible mod allowed and SU152 to fire HE for 950+ damage while unspotted at 450+ meters when i was not spotted as well.

Because this is a mystery for me, i have been thinking about it since last week, how the hell can someone blind fire a bush at more than 400 meters, without being spotted, and without even the light tank who is in that bush being spotted as well... it was not even the case of he knowing someone was spotting him, because i didn't spoted him. 

Edited by KillingJoker, 06 July 2018 - 08:34 AM.

Homer_J #54 Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27499 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I think most of the replies are missing the point. When you have done something wrong in real life. Evidence will be used to punish you. You will be told what you have done wrong, when and where.

That's why you are given a second chance.

You failed at understanding the rules twice.  If you really wanted to keep your account you would have deleted everything WG related from your system after the first ban and made a fresh install with no mods and continued to play that way.

Infektid #55 Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39921 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View Postschijtaanwott, on 06 July 2018 - 02:48 AM, said:

blah blah blah.

Living in a democratic country this is what is normal. WG is a company in Bellarussia who ignores the rules, norms and values of the EU. 

mimimimimimimimimimi

Thats the old communist way where someone like the famous Kafka have wrote about.

sniffff snifff muaaaahaaa

For me its game over. 

mimmimimimimi

Goodluck....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Best toilet reading i had in a long time....

It was so satisfying... a guilty pleasure.....

Cobra6 #56 Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16314 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Simple, don't use any mods, they don't add critical things anymore that you'd really need anyway. All of those things have already been incorporated in the vanilla version of the game by now.

Cobra 6

BSHDBCG #57 Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:50 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5225 battles

View PostCobra6, on 06 July 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

Simple, don't use any mods, they don't add critical things anymore that you'd really need anyway. All of those things have already been incorporated in the vanilla version of the game by now.

Cobra 6

I am done with mods the day they get automatical crew/equipment movement into the game, since that is the only reason I am not playing vanila.

Elmer_Fud #58 Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1702 battles

View PostKAOS8989, on 06 July 2018 - 07:25 AM, said:

You talk of respect?.....where is the respect from the OP and his "friend" to the hundreds of players NOT CHEATING who had their games spoiled because of this cheating scumbag and others like him? Respect is earned......most snowflakes don't realise that. It is not simply given.

Jigabachi #59 Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:01 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Goodluck....

Most companies behind bigger onlinegames have those lines in their EULA, not only Bellarussian ones. 

Apart from that, for the vast majority it isn't an awkward siruation at all. If you don't use mods you have nothing to fear and if you use your brain and your moral compass before installing some nonsense, you have nothing to fear, either. The only ones who have to fear a ban are cheaters and dumb people. Judging by your posts I guess that you are mostly the former.

KAOS8989 #60 Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5501 battles
  • [RO-BW] RO-BW

View PostElmer_Fud, on 06 July 2018 - 09:59 AM, said:

You talk of respect?.....where is the respect from the OP and his "friend" to the hundreds of players NOT CHEATING who had their games spoiled because of this cheating scumbag and others like him? Respect is earned......most snowflakes don't realise that. It is not simply given.

we are talking about money that we give to WG.. and the fact if they ban someone should show them proof that they cheated... tomorrow u get ban with an automatic mail ... would you like that? and when you ask them they will send again an automatic msg...

I believe that there are few ppl that are cheating and are not getting caught but for sure there are also few that got ban for a false positive result...  and for those is no way to prove you are innocent.. so this is my problem... if you get ban you should be able to contest this... or at least to provide a proof that you cheated..

Edited by KAOS8989, 06 July 2018 - 10:21 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users