Russian gang!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SuedKAT #1 Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:44 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

So I haven't played WoT in a really long time, since a bit before 1.0, therefore I decided to play some arty while checking if everything was working ok, don't need to participate that much in arty to have a decent game after all. Found out that on high settings I crash every other battle, on ultra with everything turned on it work flawless so I stuck with that, WG logic applies even here I guess.

Then I had this game:

http://wotreplays.eu...eld-suedkat-m44

No idea what he was on about, but with about 40ish battles it looks like a professional troll, but if anyone can translate or something that would be lovely since I have no idea what "russian gang" is meant to imply or mean in this context, this was just strange.

// SuedKAT

vixu #2 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:16 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 42580 battles

View PostSuedKAT, on 07 July 2018 - 05:44 AM, said:

So I haven't played WoT in a really long time, since a bit before 1.0, therefore I decided to play some arty while checking if everything was working ok, don't need to participate that much in arty to have a decent game after all. Found out that on high settings I crash every other battle, on ultra with everything turned on it work flawless so I stuck with that, WG logic applies even here I guess.

Then I had this game:

http://wotreplays.eu...eld-suedkat-m44

No idea what he was on about, but with about 40ish battles it looks like a professional troll, but if anyone can translate or something that would be lovely since I have no idea what "russian gang" is meant to imply or mean in this context, this was just strange.

// SuedKAT

apparently, neither Russian nor English are well familiar to that guy. Coherent thinking might have also been impaired on Friday evening.

Browarszky #3 Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:48 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16096 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

'You are blocking my line of fire'... or 'You are blocking my shot'.. seems to be one of those in the English version of the safeshot mod or something.

A nice quick round, btw.

Edited by Browarszky, 07 July 2018 - 10:49 AM.

vixu #4 Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 42580 battles

View PostBrowarszky, on 07 July 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

'You are blocking my line of fire'... or 'You are blocking my shot'.. seems to be one of those in the English version of the safeshot mod or something.

A nice quick round, btw.

I think the question is more "what does 'russian gang' means in that context". And I haven't found _any_ context. 

AvengerOrion #5 Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25958 battles

Could be some odd battlecry.

Do you got XVM active and if so what flag does it display?

Maybe he is picking on players from a particular country, like a deranged vigilant.

Edited by AvengerOrion, 07 July 2018 - 01:06 PM.

SuedKAT #6 Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAvengerOrion, on 07 July 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

Could be some odd battlecry.

Maybe he is picking on players from a particular country, like a deranged vigilant.

Haven't used XVM in a couple of years and when I did I used either the flag of North Korea or Japan neither is very similar to either the current Russian flag or the "old" one, but a good idea nonetheless. Also I played an American SPG which if I'm not mistaken either have some Sabaton stuff on it or the standard US markings, not sure since it was so long ago I played and I don't tend to look at my own tank that much :P

View PostBrowarszky, on 07 July 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

A nice quick round, btw.

​Yeah thought as much and sure I think I replied cheese which tend to be my standard answer since no one expects it and it tends to throw off most conversations quite effectively, but as vixu said with that and "russian gang" together what exactly was he trying to say? I have no clue what he was on about or why he decided to do what he did, I just find it very strange.

Edited by SuedKAT, 07 July 2018 - 01:30 PM.

evilchaosmonkey #7 Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16655 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

Remarkable restraint from you there.

Someone remind me please how can you skip tanks in your record, the TK'er has a single light, medium, heavy, arty and TD in their account from tier 3 to 6 with no stronghold, clan war or other battles.

He only created their account 3 days ago and has just 53 battles to their name.

Has he just played football to gain the xp then paid gold to convert?

Browarszky #8 Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:05 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16096 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostSuedKAT, on 07 July 2018 - 12:27 PM, said:

Haven't used XVM in a couple of years and when I did I used either the flag of North Korea or Japan neither is very similar to either the current Russian flag or the "old" one, but a good idea nonetheless. Also I played an American SPG which if I'm not mistaken either have some Sabaton stuff on it or the standard US markings, not sure since it was so long ago I played and I don't tend to look at my own tank that much :P

​Yeah thought as much and sure I think I replied cheese which tend to be my standard answer since no one expects it and it tends to throw off most conversations quite effectively, but as vixu said with that and "russian gang" together what exactly was he trying to say? I have no clue what he was on about or why he decided to do what he did, I just find it very strange.

Sorry, no clue why he keeps saying, unless 'idiot' is the most forthcoming explanation. BTW, did the replay miss the first 10 secs of the countdown or am I a heavy blinker? :amazed:

View PostAvengerOrion, on 07 July 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

^This is actually one possible explanation.

In the meantime, perhaps you find some consolation in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMSGnGL8JU0

Edited by Browarszky, 07 July 2018 - 03:07 PM.

SuedKAT #9 Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 07 July 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

Remarkable restraint from you there.

Someone remind me please how can you skip tanks in your record, the TK'er has a single light, medium, heavy, arty and TD in their account from tier 3 to 6 with no stronghold, clan war or other battles.

He only created their account 3 days ago and has just 53 battles to their name.

Has he just played football to gain the xp then paid gold to convert?

I tend to not get angry when playing MMO's these days, been doing it for so long that it feels like I've seen every retarded way a person can act/troll you, this however I just felt was to strange. When I looked at his account in-game he had 42 battles and I was wondering the same, but since I have no clue what you get for playing WoT football so I guessed he played that and converted to freeXP or something like you said, but that feels like someone that at least got a clue about how WoT works so that's why I came to the conclusion that I most likely came up against a professional troll.

View PostBrowarszky, on 07 July 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

Sorry, no clue why he keeps saying, unless 'idiot' is the most forthcoming explanation. BTW, did the replay miss the first 10 secs of the countdown or am I a heavy blinker? :amazed:

No idea why but when I load into battle I always see "waiting for players" for a while then it all of a sudden counts down 10-20 seconds or something super fast until it finally starts counting the remaining seconds like it should.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users