How badly are admin rights misused

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

cowtapult1 #1 Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3625 battles

U cant write anything about admins in negative contest or topic goes closed asap and u get penalty point.

Now there is big question if they know what they are doing?

If me or anyone else write that some admin is useless or more useless then others when u make a ticket and get some fail answer (best are those going like - we know what seem to be problem here and we feel u are right about that person using illegal mods but we cant do anything or similar) or just same copy-paste answer most of them give (u call that answer stupid ofc as its not an answer at all or miss point of topic/ticket completely) then there is no insult made to admin. Its how we feel we are being treated and how good admin work is. If they cant cope with negative contest and need close it asap, then its called censorship.

For me personally its fun to see how they explain their decisions as my twin daughters with their 7yrs can make better.

So question is are they afraid of players speaking truth so tehy misuse their powers or its just lack of knowledge needed to perform as admins.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29181 battles
Sounds like you're complaining about your freedom of speech.

You don't get any.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66275 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Because it's in the forum rules? If you don't like it, then don't post here anymore. It's not that hard. 

Consett_Steel #4 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17493 battles
They're pretty lax on people who abominise grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Aikl #5 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25547 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

While I'm not exactly a huge fan of the moderation (in general), I can understand why there's a ban on discussing it - though there's definitely a need for feedback on certain parts of that group.

Apart from discussing moderation, almost everything goes. It can be nauseating at times.

Jabba_The_Mutt #6 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4534 battles
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Jigabachi #7 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

1. Google what an "admin" is.

2. Don't use terms you don't understand.

3. Moderation is really bad on these forums, but in your case it's more due to the fact that you only come here to crappost and to whine. Bonus points for doing that via a reroll account.

4. This is a private forum of a private company. Their webspace, their rules.

5. "The truth" is a very complex and difficult thing. Many people claim to know it, but only from their perspective. Which is mostly a very deluded perspective, based on a lacking education and an even bigger lack of common sense and basic logic.

Elmer_Fud #8 Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1702 battles
Forum moderation is carried out by ex members of the NKVD/KGB etc, etc .......don't expect any freedom of speech here fella.....

250swb #9 Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:00 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 22631 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcowtapult1, on 07 July 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

So question is are they afraid of players speaking truth so tehy misuse their powers or its just lack of knowledge needed to perform as admins.

'Freedom of speech' isn't a freedom to offend, or a freedom to spread lies or misrepresentations. It is only megalomaniacs that think only they speak the truth, which it seems is the category you fit into.

Steel_Patriot #10 Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42862 battles
  • [_DOG] _DOG

Made the mistake of typing the "C" word on general chat by accident rather than clan chat after a game when RNG won it hands down .   Recieved a warning for it "saying that if i typed again ill get banned" . I didnt say anything else and over 1 minute later he  chat banned me for a month anyway.     Looks like said MOD enjoys his job , but also 1 of the reasons folks get toxic.

I deserved  a ban , just the way it was handed down was scumbag.

Edited by Steel_Patriot, 07 July 2018 - 10:38 PM.

NoobySkooby #11 Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:39 PM

Major

• Player
  • 13041 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

If mods want respect then they should get their goddamn fat asses in here and mix with us plebs, ie as in communicate, rather than just issue statements, but then when you get a small modicum of power it will go to your head power corrupts all.

So if you don't like what is written, , just nerf free speech to death, just like many of the tanks in game, if it is good [edited]it up.

Bordhaw #12 Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:45 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11543 battles

View Postcowtapult1, on 07 July 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

U cant write anything about admins in negative contest or topic goes closed asap and u get penalty point.

Now there is big question if they know what they are doing?

If me or anyone else write that some admin is useless or more useless then others when u make a ticket and get some fail answer (best are those going like - we know what seem to be problem here and we feel u are right about that person using illegal mods but we cant do anything or similar) or just same copy-paste answer most of them give (u call that answer stupid ofc as its not an answer at all or miss point of topic/ticket completely) then there is no insult made to admin. Its how we feel we are being treated and how good admin work is. If they cant cope with negative contest and need close it asap, then its called censorship.

For me personally its fun to see how they explain their decisions as my twin daughters with their 7yrs can make better.

Aww welcome to the world of grown ups. 

WindSplitter1 #13 Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:54 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15939 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostJigabachi, on 07 July 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

1. Google what an "admin" is.

2. Don't use terms you don't understand.

3. Moderation is really bad on these forums, but in your case it's more due to the fact that you only come here to crappost and to whine. Bonus points for doing that via a reroll account.

4. This is a private forum of a private company. Their webspace, their rules.

5. "The truth" is a very complex and difficult thing. Many people claim to know it, but only from their perspective. Which is mostly a very deluded perspective, based on a lacking education and an even bigger lack of common sense and basic logic.

This is why I like reading your content. :D

Jigabachi #14 Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:43 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostWindSplitter1, on 07 July 2018 - 11:54 PM, said:

This is why I like reading your content. :D

Don't forget to like and subscribe! Also visit my Patreon page. I post new vide... eh... p... posts every... uh... all the time.

Enforcer1975 #15 Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSteel_Patriot, on 07 July 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

Made the mistake of typing the "C" word on general chat by accident rather than clan chat after a game when RNG won it hands down .   Recieved a warning for it "saying that if i typed again ill get banned" . I didnt say anything else and over 1 minute later he  chat banned me for a month anyway.     Looks like said MOD enjoys his job , but also 1 of the reasons folks get toxic.

I deserved  a ban , just the way it was handed down was scumbag.

Many people are not fit for being in a position like that. I knew a guy whom i only met once but got to know how he ticked. He then applied for a moderator spot in a forum we frequented...i told him it would not be a good idea given how he reacts to some people. I was right...he behaved like a duck in the forum and got his rights revoked pretty soon.

Those guys that give moderators a bad rep are pretty much like this. Same with childish admins who kick you fromt their server because they don't like you. 

Edited by Enforcer1975, 08 July 2018 - 01:44 AM.

Jbnn #16 Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:15 AM

• 9627 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Your so called freedom of speech exists. However, you can't use it to insult somebody else. 
Your rights end where someones else rights begin.

You can disagree with some answers from support. I won't deny that they are also human, and they do mistakes. You can always right back asking for a second opinion.

Also, for what I see, it was already explained why your previous thread was closed.
Avoid creating more threads for the same topic and discuss moderation publicly as it's against forum rules.

Thread closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users