Jump to content


GG WG. Lesson learned. TK is better, easier, faster and with less consequences that pushing.


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Dosjer007 #1 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 588 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

So for the first time ever, except maybe the first week of playing wot in 2014 when i didnt know what tk was (i received a 1 hour and then a 3 hours suspension back then)... Today i i received a 3 day suspension not for tk but because apparently i pushed someone this morning. 

 

I know the episode, and i know i pushed that player. Problem is that i pushed him only after he put a nice 650 alfa dmg into my heavy tank.  

 

It would have been better to outright tk that player with 2 shoots and become blue (in garage) for a few hours.... Lesson learned wg. Lesson learned.  

 

Next time better to tk and not push, since tk is automatic and predictable and that is only fair. While pushing might be judged by malnourished eastern euro brainlets who will probably give you 3 day suspension even though the guy you pushed did shoot you first and after that insulted you in the game chat.

 

 

Yea I m salty.  And lesson learned.



Suurpolskija #2 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:14 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

Since you've grown a habit of it, you would have gotten the same ban for shooting, too. 

 

Yesterday I got shot for 2/3 of my HP, watched the TK get blue. I didn't care, went on and got ace tanker from that game and carried my team to win. 

 

Btw, your next ban will be a month afaik. After that it's permanent. So if you have issues with your temper, I suggest you don't invest any money in this game until your issues are dealt with. 



Dosjer007 #3 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 588 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostSuurpolskija, on 07 July 2018 - 07:14 PM, said:

Since you've grown a habit of it, you would have gotten the same ban for shooting, too. 

 

Yesterday I got shot for 2/3 of my HP, watched the TK get blue. I didn't care, went on and got ace tanker from that game and carried my team to win. 

 

Btw, your next ban will be a month afaik. After that it's permanent. So if you have issues with your temper, I suggest you don't invest any money in this game until your issues are dealt with. 

 

Your reading abilities are quite low. I have never ever been banned more than a few hours for tk.

 

And the automated email made it clear that the 3 day suspension was for pushing that player.  

 

So your "analysis" is pretty much useless.

 

 

Hey, but thnx for letting us know that after 3 day suspension comes  1month suspension. I trust your experience and expertise on the matter.


Edited by Dosjer007, 07 July 2018 - 07:23 PM.


Suurpolskija #4 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

View PostDosjer007, on 07 July 2018 - 08:21 PM, said:

Hey, but thnx for letting us know that after 3 day suspension comes  1month suspension. I trust your experience and expertise on the matter.

 *sigh* 

What ever man. 

Maybe you should try using the "search" function. There's plenty of threads about the team dmg and bans. 

 

Not that it will help you with your temper. Since you're such a d*** you'll just get your permanent ban in no time, no matter what you read.



Dosjer007 #5 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 588 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostSuurpolskija, on 07 July 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

 *sigh* 

What ever man. 

Maybe you should try using the "search" function. There's plenty of threads about the team dmg and bans. 

 

Not that it will help you with your temper. Since you're such a d*** you'll just get your permanent ban in no time, no matter what you read.

 

Lmao. Ok. Ok. Move on.



Peaceful_Refugee #6 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2457 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    12-13-2017

View PostDosjer007, on 07 July 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

 

Lmao. Ok. Ok. Move on.

 

Replay? Oh, obviously you can't provide us. Because it wasn't just "apparently i pushed someone" for sure.

Dosjer007 #7 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:46 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 588 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostPeaceful_Refugee, on 07 July 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

 

Replay? Oh, obviously you can't provide us. Because it wasn't just "apparently i pushed someone" for sure.

 

Man. This is a stress relive thread. Not a I lost my replay thread. 



Suurpolskija #8 Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

View PostDosjer007, on 07 July 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Man. This is a stress relive thread. Not a I lost my replay thread. 

 

"an". 

OreH75 #9 Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:10 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46899 battles
  • 1,979
  • [RANGR] RANGR
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View PostDosjer007, on 07 July 2018 - 07:21 PM, said:

And the automated email made it clear that the 3 day suspension was for pushing that player. 

 

Shooting can be an accident, pushing is almost never an accident....

Edited by OreH75, 07 July 2018 - 08:11 PM.


Dundato #10 Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26168 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View PostDosjer007, on 07 July 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

So for the first time ever, except maybe the first week of playing wot in 2014 when i didnt know what tk was (i received a 1 hour and then a 3 hours suspension back then)... Today i i received a 3 day suspension not for tk but because apparently i pushed someone this morning. 

 

I know the episode, and i know i pushed that player. Problem is that i pushed him only after he put a nice 650 alfa dmg into my heavy tank.  

 

It would have been better to outright tk that player with 2 shoots and become blue (in garage) for a few hours.... Lesson learned wg. Lesson learned.  

 

Next time better to tk and not push, since tk is automatic and predictable and that is only fair. While pushing might be judged by malnourished eastern euro brainlets who will probably give you 3 day suspension even though the guy you pushed did shoot you first and after that insulted you in the game chat.

 

 

Yea I m salty.  And lesson learned.

 

well dont push players, hope you learned your lesson

Bordhaw #11 Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:43 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10828 battles
  • 1,993
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostDosjer007, on 07 July 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

So for the first time ever, except maybe the first week of playing wot in 2014 when i didnt know what tk was (i received a 1 hour and then a 3 hours suspension back then)... Today i i received a 3 day suspension not for tk but because apparently i pushed someone this morning. 

 

I know the episode, and i know i pushed that player. Problem is that i pushed him only after he put a nice 650 alfa dmg into my heavy tank.  

 

It would have been better to outright tk that player with 2 shoots and become blue (in garage) for a few hours.... Lesson learned wg. Lesson learned.  

 

Next time better to tk and not push, since tk is automatic and predictable and that is only fair. While pushing might be judged by malnourished eastern euro brainlets who will probably give you 3 day suspension even though the guy you pushed did shoot you first and after that insulted you in the game chat.

 

 

Yea I m salty.  And lesson learned.

 

Replay or it never happened.

WindSplitter1 #12 Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:57 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 15490 battles
  • 2,254
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View PostDosjer007, on 07 July 2018 - 06:28 PM, said:

 

Lmao. Ok. Ok. Move on.

 

Y'know, the guy that replied to your thread gave you useful advice. You were pretty rude and a total d*** in return. At this point an anticipated leave to you and your ilk would be very much welcomed.

 

The last thing we need is more of those like you.



Dosjer007 #13 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:49 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 588 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostWindSplitter1, on 07 July 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

 

Y'know, the guy that replied to your thread gave you useful advice. You were pretty rude and a total d*** in return. At this point an anticipated leave to you and your ilk would be very much welcomed.

 

The last thing we need is more of those like you.

 

 

Yeah. I know ... I know.  that's exactly  the reason this game is in the state it is. Because only people like u are left.



Infektid #14 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40224 battles
  • 666
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    12-20-2011
A serial teamkiller and a bad liar. Do you expect us to believe that after 4 years without bans you now get a 3 day ban? I have 5-6 one hour bans in my career... as many of us... GJ WG keep cleaning out the trash

Edited by Infektid, 08 July 2018 - 08:59 AM.


HassenderZerhacker #15 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:03 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25542 battles
  • 2,252
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostSuurpolskija, on 07 July 2018 - 07:14 PM, said:

Since you've grown a habit of it, you would have gotten the same ban for shooting, too. 

 

Yesterday I got shot for 2/3 of my HP, watched the TK get blue. I didn't care, went on and got ace tanker from that game and carried my team to win. 

 

Btw, your next ban will be a month afaik. After that it's permanent. So if you have issues with your temper, I suggest you don't invest any money in this game until your issues are dealt with. 

 

stop trying to make players into submissive pushovers

r0f #16 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:07 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6050 battles
  • 275
  • [AFUNM] AFUNM
  • Member since:
    10-19-2012
Wanna learn something about this forum? :trollface:

Emeraldweed #17 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:16 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8727 battles
  • 849
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    05-14-2012

Don't push, always TK, if you push you lose precious time.  But make sure it was intentional first,like no enemies where infront of you. i get occasionally shot at by mistake due to my aggressive playstyle and i know that but when its intentional then TK.  i got banned for TK only once for an hour if am not mistaken, just because those who did it never report you cause they had it coming to them. 

 

Also most of the peeps in this forum have the same mentality of those who shoot you, dont expect to get sympathy here



wsatnutter #18 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:20 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24408 battles
  • 7,302
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostSuurpolskija, on 07 July 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

Since you've grown a habit of it, you would have gotten the same ban for shooting, too.

 

Yesterday I got shot for 2/3 of my HP, watched the TK get blue. I didn't care, went on and got ace tanker from that game and carried my team to win.

 

Btw, your next ban will be a month afaik. After that it's permanent. So if you have issues with your temper, I suggest you don't invest any money in this game until your issues are dealt with. you nailed  it m8 but don't forget to mention sprout however 10/10

 



Dosjer007 #19 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:30 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 588 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostInfektid, on 08 July 2018 - 08:59 AM, said:

A serial teamkiller and a bad liar. Do you expect us to believe that after 4 years without bans you now get a 3 day ban? I have 5-6 one hour bans in my career... as many of us... GJ WG keep cleaning out the trash

 

 

Omg. When i return home I'll screenshot the email and post it here. So you will be happy. The suspension was for pushing. 

 

I



wsatnutter #20 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:40 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24408 battles
  • 7,302
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostDosjer007, on 08 July 2018 - 08:30 AM, said:

 

 

Omg. When i return home I'll screenshot the email and post it here. So you will be happy. The suspension was for pushing.

 

I

 

well don't push then ffs and stop your theatricals




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users