Jump to content


Where is the August tank Voting already?


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

us_prototype #1 Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33119 battles
  • 12
  • [-GODS] -GODS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2015
It's already past the point where wg opens the poll for the August tank voting. What type of tank is gonna be up for voting btw? It's nice to start planning early!!

Zapfhan #2 Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 21746 battles
  • 365
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015
SoonTM 

Suurpolskija #3 Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:49 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

I think it's light tank next month. 

 



AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #4 Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 690 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

pls 430U

 



Sfinski #5 Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:59 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 32221 battles
  • 2,747
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostZapfhan, on 08 July 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

SoonTM 

 

So this question you guys can answer, but when we ask questions about things that actually matter you go all Silent Bob on us?

 

// yeah yeah, insulting on Silent Bob to compare WG to him, but was using the silent part as comparison...


Edited by Sfinski, 08 July 2018 - 08:01 PM.


PervyPastryPuffer #6 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:06 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31588 battles
  • 2,385
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostZapfhan, on 08 July 2018 - 07:34 PM, said:

SoonTM 

 

I know a company whose game was slowing down and eventually got shut down. They too began using "Soon™" in their responses when people started asking questions, and the game died less than a year after that.

 

Now, I'm not saying it's foreshadowing...but it is. :unsure:



_b_ #7 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 55425 battles
  • 4,076
  • Member since:
    04-06-2011

View PostZapfhan, on 08 July 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

SoonTM 

 

Must admit I at times do tripple-facepalms ...mostly from my own play in-game ..but at times it have occurred that the cause is WG.

 

This is such a case btw.  Just why on earth can you guys/gals manage to answer some posts asap but not like the 2k post about the fail regarding messing with our PMM tanks under announcements ...

 

DISAPPOINTED!

 

.....and ... #walletclosed



Zapfhan #8 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 21746 battles
  • 365
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015

View Post_b_, on 08 July 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

 

Must admit I at times do tripple-facepalms ...mostly from my own play in-game ..but at times it have occurred that the cause is WG.

 

This is such a case btw.  Just why on earth can you guys/gals manage to answer some posts asap but not like the 2k post about the fail regarding messing with our PMM tanks under announcements ...

 

 

 

Sorry that I answered this question in my free time while browsing the forums.

 

When I or my colleagues have an answer we can share to topics we are going to share it



Dorander #9 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:14 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18669 battles
  • 3,226
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View Post_b_, on 08 July 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

 

Must admit I at times do tripple-facepalms ...mostly from my own play in-game ..but at times it have occurred that the cause is WG.

 

This is such a case btw.  Just why on earth can you guys/gals manage to answer some posts asap but not like the 2k post about the fail regarding messing with our PMM tanks under announcements ...

 

DISAPPOINTED!

 

.....and ... #walletclosed

 

Because development decisions and communications decisions are entirely different things which are likely done by entirely different people?

Bordhaw #10 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:24 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 11994 battles
  • 2,820
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Postus_prototype, on 08 July 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

Where is the August tank Voting already?

 

If it was already here why do you ask lol 



WindSplitter1 #11 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:33 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16614 battles
  • 2,573
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

Please, Light Tanks.

 

Chinese WZ-132-1/Type 62-I



Suurpolskija #12 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:56 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

View PostAXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, on 08 July 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

pls 430U

 

 

The class rotates. 

April: T100-LT (light)

May: Obj268 V4 (td)

June: S.Conq (heavy)

July: Progetto 65 (medium)

August: light

September: TD

Oct: heavy

Nov: medium 

 

and so on. I think 430U was ToTT before T-100lt? So it's not probably on vote next time. 



us_prototype #13 Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:33 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33119 battles
  • 12
  • [-GODS] -GODS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2015

View PostBordhaw, on 08 July 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

 

If it was already here why do you ask lol 

 

That's called a topic Genius. Did you even read what I wrote under that?

smh



Geno1isme #14 Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:38 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 44041 battles
  • 8,507
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

View PostSuurpolskija, on 08 July 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

and so on. I think 430U was ToTT before T-100lt? So it's not probably on vote next time. 

 

Correct. Next med will likely be either K-91 or Patton. Next TD almost certainly Fv4005, next heavy either the Polish (if it is introduced then and doesn't get special treatment), the 277 or the 705A. For lights, there are only the Rhm and the Sheridan left to vote for anyway.

 

For 430U you'll have to wait for WG-Paris to change the system or reset the rotation, else it won't come up in TotT before 2021.



BSHDBCG #15 Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:54 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5625 battles
  • 456
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015
I still believe they should move over to having two top of the tree every month instead, so things rotate as fast as in the old days... aka when top of the tree only lasted 14 days.

8126Jakobsson #16 Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:08 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 68830 battles
  • 3,653
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostWindSplitter1, on 08 July 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

Please, Light Tanks.

 

Chinese WZ-132-1/Type 62-I

 

My memory (which can't be trusted) is telling me that we have already had that line.

 



wAr_God_11 #17 Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:14 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12758 battles
  • 53
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2017

View PostGeno1isme, on 09 July 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

 

Correct. Next med will likely be either K-91 or Patton. Next TD almost certainly Fv4005, next heavy either the Polish (if it is introduced then and doesn't get special treatment), the 277 or the 705A. For lights, there are only the Rhm and the Sheridan left to vote for anyway.

 

For 430U you'll have to wait for WG-Paris to change the system or reset the rotation, else it won't come up in TotT before 2021.

And...what about type 5  ;-)



Geno1isme #18 Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:49 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 44041 battles
  • 8,507
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

View PostwAr_God_11, on 09 July 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

And...what about type 5  ;-)

 

Same deal, already voted for, so unlikely to show up before 2021. Just look at the last polls, remove the winner and add any new tanks introduced since then to get the remaining options for each class. And the last runners-up is a good candidate to win the next poll (unless a new tank was added).

Holdes #19 Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:23 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20151 battles
  • 606
  • Member since:
    06-10-2012

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 09 July 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:

 

My memory (which can't be trusted) is telling me that we have already had that line.

 

 

We had Chinese, French and Soviet lines already, so we should choose from USA and Germany now (yawn).



DuncaN_101 #20 Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:42 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53757 battles
  • 2,045
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 08 July 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

 

I know a company whose game was slowing down and eventually got shut down. They too began using "Soon™" in their responses when people started asking questions, and the game died less than a year after that.

 

Now, I'm not saying it's foreshadowing...but it is. :unsure:

They've been using the "soon™" for as long as the game exists so I wouldn't bet the farm on that one  






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users