Discount Coupons - A Gift to you WG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CircleOfSorrow #1 Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28819 battles
I haven't played the game in a short while, but actually played today, and got a 30% off coupon for my efforts.  This has been said many times before WG, but these limited application coupons are junk.  I haven't spent money on this game in a long while, and if the coupon was for 10% off anything at all
, you might of made a sale today from me.  I guess there are plenty of people putting money in your pockets for pixels to not care enough about a small opportunity like this, so I thought I would write a whiny post about the matter so that you can read it out over your dinner of roasted lamb fetuses and goyim baby blood and chortle out loud at the foolishness of it all.

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37336 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 09 July 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

I haven't played the game in a short while, but actually played today, and got a 30% off coupon for my efforts.  This has been said many times before WG, but these limited application coupons are junk.  I haven't spent money on this game in a long while, and if the coupon was for 10% off anything at all
, you might of made a sale today from me.  I guess there are plenty of people putting money in your pockets for pixels to not care enough about a small opportunity like this, so I thought I would write a whiny post about the matter so that you can read it out over your dinner of roasted lamb fetuses and goyim baby blood and chortle out loud at the foolishness of it all.

Then I sir, will chortle along with you.

:honoring:

WhosNachos #3 Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25385 battles

dont buy, wg will remember after the new superdataresarch update ist out.

they just open there pockets for garbage work, chat over 1 year still not fixed.

teach wg they need to work for money. wg should be forced to pay money back for each time they fail.

Edited by WhosNachos, 09 July 2018 - 05:45 PM.

CircleOfSorrow #4 Posted 09 July 2018 - 07:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28819 battles

Look at all the balancing that needs to be done in the tech trees, and look how promptly WG moves on it.  There are plenty of examples, but here is a good example;

How long has this pos needed some work?!  And there are plenty of vehicles that needed work for far longer!  And what has WG delivered lately?  The Bobject now reverses slower...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users