Impossible to improve winrate.

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

OlympusPk #81 Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 69768 battles

View Post__Donald__Trump__, on 16 July 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

Nobody knows games more than i do. If its was 1.5 shots of damage per game it means it was literally impossible to do more, because of bad teams. 

Fake News

Baldrickk #82 Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29322 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View Post__Donald__Trump__, on 16 July 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

Nobody knows games more than i do. If its was 1.5 shots of damage per game it means it was literally impossible to do more, because of bad teams. 

Then do give us some sample replays. Go play 5 games and upload them to wotreplays.eu then link them here. 

If there was nothing you could do,  we'll see and accept what you say. 

If there are ways you could have done more,  you'll get advice on improving. 

How's that?  Win:Win

Milking_the_forum #83 Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 207 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View PostBaldrickk, on 16 July 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

Then do give us some sample replays. Go play 5 games and upload them to wotreplays.eu then link them here. 

What, are you trying to find out whether he played with any russians recently? A player like him obviously has many people advising him on what to do and if they all unanimously agree that his teams were bad, then they were bad, really bad. We all want to see players achieve great, great things. Great things can't be achieved in the super pershing, simple. Look at him, look at me. This can't be luck, bad luck.

__Donald__Trump__ #84 Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3889 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View PostBaldrickk, on 16 July 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

i showed my replays to the top players of wot and they all said i did more than they would have done. I can't post the replays now because i deleted them, but they all said the teams were bad, the worst they ever seen. I played a lot of games, great games, FPS's, strategy games, you name it and i was great in them. Its the teams fault and stats sites don't show the real picture. 

Obviously the SuperPershing should be a much better tank, it was a great tank, amazing tank, but in this game its bad. Buff the SuperPershing and ban the bad players.

Edited by __Donald__Trump__, 16 July 2018 - 04:23 PM.

Baldrickk #85 Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29322 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View Post__Donald__Trump__, on 16 July 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

i showed my replays to the top players of wot 

How convenient that you deleted all the evidence.

Seems a bit weird that best players claim that two shots is more than they could have done.

Past 7 days
Battles 26
Ø Tier 7,81
Victories 3 11,54%
Defeats 23 88,46%
Draws 0 0,00%
Battles survived 2 7,69%
Tanks destroyed 2 0,08
Destruction ratio 0,08
Tanks spotted 8 0,31
Damage dealt 332,00
Capture points 76 2,92
Defense points 0 0,00
Experience 300,12
WN7 -14,77
WN8 100,57

wobblybob #86 Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 64640 battles

View Postmarlboro80, on 16 July 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

You have nearly 4K games do you want to blame 4K times the team? That’s statistically impossible.

i just used the Superperching as the example as you mentioned it, but fact is the data is more or less true for your complete account, one exception is the Pz4H in which you seem to perform lot better then others.

It’s not the tank, it’s not the team, it’s you.

I also have tanks that don’t fit my Playstyle, or which I just had to learn how to use them, but conclusion is the same, it’s my problem not the teams, not the tanks, it’s me, as I am the only constant factor in all the games.

May I suggest sir gets his Internet gauges recalibrated. They seem to be malfunctioning

Related image

Please check for the -MM logo. It will prevent further embarrassment when replying.

Also this superperching referred to. One assumes sir is mistaking a popular piscine related hobby to a tier 8 premium tank?

Related image

Super Perch?

Edited by wobblybob, 16 July 2018 - 05:16 PM.

wobblybob #87 Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 64640 battles

View Post__Donald__Trump__, on 16 July 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

i showed my replays to the top players of wot and they all said i did more than they would have done. I can't post the replays now because i deleted them, but they all said the teams were bad, the worst they ever seen. I played a lot of games, great games, FPS's, strategy games, you name it and i was great in them. Its the teams fault and stats sites don't show the real picture.

Obviously the SuperPershing should be a much better tank, it was a great tank, amazing tank, but in this game its bad. Buff the SuperPershing and ban the bad players.

I have seen the replays and there are clearly more shots fired in the game than the record shows. More shots fired than most players could imagine. It is the camera angle that simply makes it look like less shots were fired.

Sean Spicer: ‘I was beginning to realize I had misspoken badly.’

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users