When admins/mods cant agree what is reason for locking topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

cowtapult1 #1 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3625 battles

So here we go again.

Topic gets locked as i apparently insulted admin.

So i ask them where is insult in topic and i get quite an ordinary answer with no answer in fact.

It goes like this - here is what u wrote - i think its an insult.

Ok i go then by international law and some basic explanation why there is no insult and request answer where i will be finally and fully explained what is an issue in blocked topic.

So i get response from almighty master moderator saying that i called admin stupid.

Well i stated that his answer was stupid so its obvious that either mods and admins are ill educated or they are caught misusing their powers and blocking topics which target their bad work here.

It seem that mods and admins constantly forgot line in EULA (which is not mandatory as some trolls here still think) which states - international law and domain law are above EULA.

Admins and mods forget that their work here can be discussed on forum as its right of consumers. Yes for all those trolls like jigabachi we are consumers and we have pretty big rights by international law and even by law of Cyprus. Those rights are above EULA and admins and mods are to follow them or company might get penalized.

They might tell u  - hey u play for free - no we dont - u get money from our registration and time spent in game in many other ways so there is no free play.

They might tell u - hey its our right to admin forums as we like - no its not there is EULA and international law which limit your rights.

They might tell u - hey your account is our account - in many games including mmos like World of Warcraft international courts already stated that those accounts are players owned and are free to trade on market as they are real money+other resources invested in making it as its now and it has market value if someone is rdy to pay for it.

They might tell u many things and be sure that most of those things are not true.

But the fact stays. They locked topic for me apparently calling admin stupid. And same time they even pasted line which goes - rather stupid answer.

So question for all u there is  - do u respect admins/mods and expect em to do their job or not ( and i am not talking about self-respect i am talking about respect from community towards them and their work here).

P.S.

Answer before they lock this one also.

They also warned me how i am not to post in forums anything against em.

Edited by cowtapult1, 10 July 2018 - 04:33 PM.

DuncaN_101 #2 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53219 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
Bitter much?

Long_Range_Sniper #3 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:32 PM

General

• Player
  • 32527 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
They have a lower tolerance for re-rolls I'm afraid.

cowtapult1 #4 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3625 battles

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 10 July 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

They have a lower tolerance for re-rolls I'm afraid.

actually i am not re-roll

they breached EULA and refused to allow me my main account admin rights against EULA (i was not banned i tried change mail as provider is gone so i have new one giving what was asked as info-more then needed-but was refused) so i called contract void and am currently in process of suing them 

so i use this account made long time ago on gift code from alienware... or was it razor....

Steve8066 #5 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12415 battles
its only bad Admins/Mods that shouldnt be in the job that dont allow fair constructive criticism of themselves (and thats from an Admin of over 20 years).

Xandania #6 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36347 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

Domestic authority might be the concept you are looking for. If I pee in your livingroom I might not be breaking any laws but you sure as hell have the right to kick me out of your home.

If I ask you later on why you kicked me out, I would not expect an answer in this example, although it would be nice ;)

Long_Range_Sniper #7 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:43 PM

General

• Player
  • 32527 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postcowtapult1, on 10 July 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

Thanks to the magic of cut and paste !!

You're not a reroll?

So when you chose the name cowtapult1 in 2014, it had nothing to do with cowtapult who has 50k battles and was created in 2012?

cowtapult.jpg

Who also seems to write like you by not using capital letters and using "u" for "you", but now doesn't appear to be able to post on the forum so having a second account would be really useful.

You are the guy coming on the forum complaining about IQ? Not the hardest re-roll to spot?

cowtapult1 #8 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3625 battles

View PostXandania, on 10 July 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

Domestic authority might be the concept you are looking for. If I pee in your livingroom I might not be breaking any laws but you sure as hell have the right to kick me out of your home.

If I ask you later on why you kicked me out, I would not expect an answer in this example, although it would be nice ;)

Forum is not private ownership of admin/mod.

He represents owner. His work can be and is to be criticized by users. There is your answer.

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 10 July 2018 - 04:43 PM, said:

Thanks to the magic of cut and paste !!

You're not a reroll?

So when you chose the name cowtapult1 in 2014, it had nothing to do with cowtapult who has 50k battles and was created in 2012?

cowtapult.jpg

Who also seems to write like you by not using capital letters and using "u" for "you", but now doesn't appear to be able to post on the forum so having a second account would be really useful.

You are the guy coming on the forum complaining about IQ? Not the hardest re-roll to spot?

i am not sure if u have issues reading so u managed to read only first line or u have some other issues which i cant help u with

StinkyStonky #9 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28291 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

I've had several threads closed.  Once I thought it was unfair and so messaged the admin and gave my reasoning.  His response was very fair and he offered to re-open the thread.  I told him not to bother.  Most threads have a short lifetime and that one was past.

But the key point here is ... "His response was very fair".

Xandania #10 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36347 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

View Postcowtapult1, on 10 July 2018 - 03:43 PM, said:

Forum is not private ownership of admin/mod.

He represents owner. His work can be and is to be criticized by users. There is your answer.

Partly true - as the manager of a shop can kick you or me out as well if he feels like it even if he is not the owner. The owner is the one he has to answer for this though, not us (who were kicked out)

Long_Range_Sniper #11 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:50 PM

General

• Player
  • 32527 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postcowtapult1, on 10 July 2018 - 03:45 PM, said:

i am not sure if u have issues reading so u managed to read only first line or u have some other issues which i cant help u with

I did read it, and the world is full of people taking people to court over their inability to understand the world. 

Also your original account "cowtapult" had its last game on 8 May 2018, so it's not locked or banned from playing. The fact it can't post on the forum is irrelevant.

I look forward to hearing your detailed and evidence based court submission, as based on your defence of "I'm not a re-roll" it's going to be a short hearing.

cowtapult1 #12 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3625 battles

View PostXandania, on 10 July 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

Partly true - as the manager of a shop can kick you or me out as well if he feels like it even if he is not the owner. The owner is the one he has to answer for this though, not us (who were kicked out)

read EULA it might explain u all u want to know

so admin and mod should answer owner for their actions but in fact it ends up on court usually or some commission due to breach of international law with heavy fine and then sacking of responsible admins/mods

CircleOfSorrow #13 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29236 battles
You should crawl into your hugbox and come out when you feel better.  I am confident this is the best advice you will get in this thread.

cowtapult1 #14 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3625 battles

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 10 July 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

I did read it, and the world is full of people taking people to court over their inability to understand the world. 

Also your original account "cowtapult" had its last game on 8 May 2018, so it's not locked or banned from playing. The fact it can't post on the forum is irrelevant.

I look forward to hearing your detailed and evidence based court submission, as based on your defence of "I'm not a re-roll" it's going to be a short hearing.

U have issues obviously - i have not said anything u wrote there.

They asked for certain evidence of me being owner which are 1. not evidence of ownership at all in fact 2. which are against international law on consumer rights . After 3 years of arguing when i gave up and gave them all they asked - i got more requests which were outrageous and totally against eula so i called contract void and am suing them for breach of eula and refusal to allow me to administrate my account.

How u managed to connect this with forum ban - which i got after i called admin to misuse his powers fully and show how bad he is by fully banning me (just fact who are admins and mods here)- is problem i cant help u with.

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 10 July 2018 - 04:56 PM, said:

You should crawl into your hugbox and come out when you feel better. I am confident this is the best advice you will get in this thread.

I am not sure why mouse like u need think everyone else acts like u.

Just stay silent if nothing better to say. U want to insult me . Try it.. u might make me laugh at you.

Making reply just for counter is... well mouse need more cheese.

Browarszky #15 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:03 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16096 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

IMO if you have criticism you need to PM or appeal their decisions. I sometimes break this rule by bringing up the question of my avatar.. but nvm back on topic. I do agree that if they close a thread they should substantiate their decisions in more detail and openly than what is sometimes the case.

Mostly though, they state their reasons as far as I've able to to tell. The most problematic I think is the 'non-constructive' reason.

cowtapult1 #16 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3625 battles

View PostBrowarszky, on 10 July 2018 - 05:03 PM, said:

IMO if you have criticism you need to PM or appeal their decisions. I sometimes break this rule by bringing up the question of my avatar.. but nvm back on topic. I do agree that if they close a thread they should substantiate their decisions in more detail and openly than what is sometimes the case.

Mostly though, they state their reasons as far as I've able to to tell. The most problematic I think is the 'non-constructive' reason.

Tnx for answer.

And yes i pm and then they change answers which ended up with - u insulted admin calling him stupid with words - rather stupid answer.

Long_Range_Sniper #17 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:12 PM

General

• Player
  • 32527 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postcowtapult1, on 10 July 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

U have issues obviously - i have not said anything u wrote there.

They asked for certain evidence of me being owner which are 1. not evidence of ownership at all in fact 2. which are against international law on consumer rights . After 3 years of arguing when i gave up and gave them all they asked - i got more requests which were outrageous and totally against eula so i called contract void and am suing them for breach of eula and refusal to allow me to administrate my account.

How u managed to connect this with forum ban - which i got after i called admin to misuse his powers fully and show how bad he is by fully banning me (just fact who are admins and mods here)- is problem i cant help u with.

I told you, they don't like re-rolls. It's clear bias and frankly shocking behaviour by WG to discriminate against you just because you start a new account. I'd use both of your accounts to take them to court and get twice the compensation.

Have you considered a demonstration at their Cypriot HQ? I understand there was some crowdfunding a while ago to pay for Ulf to go an initiate a class action. There might be some money left?

CircleOfSorrow #18 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:12 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29236 battles

View Postcowtapult1, on 10 July 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

I am not sure why mouse like u need think everyone else acts like u.

Just stay silent if nothing better to say. U want to insult me . Try it.. u might make me laugh at you.

Making reply just for counter is... well mouse need more cheese.

I'm not trying to insult you.  I'm trying to advise you.  You are sobbing in public like a child.  If you laugh at me for saying so, ok, but that would then only make me think you are mentally disturbed.  Once again, not trying to insult you.  I just think it's sad.

Jigabachi #19 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postcowtapult1, on 10 July 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

P.S.

Answer before they lock this one also.

Ok.

Grow up. Get a basic education.

AliceUnchained #20 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:23 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

View Postcowtapult1, on 10 July 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

they breached EULA and refused to allow me my main account admin rights against EULA (i was not banned i tried change mail as provider is gone so i have new one giving what was asked as info-more then needed-but was refused) so i called contract void and am currently in process of suing them 

so i use this account made long time ago on gift code from alienware... or was it razor....

I had absolutely no issues changing the e-mail address assigned to my account, so I highly doubt the accuracy, honesty, and completeness of the above. But what makes this post utterly hilarious is the part that comes right after... You called the contract void, and currently are in the process of suing... Of course you are. :facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users