Hey Wg, take my money....wait

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Murro_the_One #1 Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33242 battles

no, not really. i was not about to spend shitload of money on this company...

i just cant wrap my head about the fact that i got 365 days ban on the forum on my other account.

you know, you type some crap, you get write permission taken away for a week(so you cant type anything) and its completely reasonable.

on my other account i got READ permission taken away on this forum.

can u understand that? you can read the damn forum if you are not logged in but if i try to log, i cant see anything

what kind of challenged person would come with such genial idea....

so back to the topic. as i dont play on this account, i might come and read the posts on the forum or chat, but since i cant do it on the account i am playing, there is no way i can spend my money as i usually go tocheck premium shop from forum link in left corner...

so GG noobs, you are really special down there, not gonna bother coming who actually banned me, i guess the overall level is very similar for rest of the staff

(if you are interested what terrible have i done to get 1 year ban, well, i just typed in the topic of 3MoE-ers that i find chasing 3 marks and posting it on the forum similar to what you can do in shower when you are not whistling)

Babbet_1 #2 Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11086 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Did you just start a thread to tell the world that you got a forum ban and you're not going to spend any money? Wow!

And in other news..........   :facepalm:

Murro_the_One #3 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33242 battles

View PostBabbet_1, on 11 July 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

Did you just start a thread to tell the world that you got a forum ban and you're not going to spend any money? Wow!

And in other news..........   :facepalm:

no, im just bored and came to talk about the intelectual hights of someone who will give you read ban on your account while you can browse the forum if you are not logged in.

i would not spend a penny anyway so thats not the main idea

Bennyboymothman #4 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19327 battles
  • [PXR] PXR
i think you need a new hobby...

_b_ #5 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:13 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55203 battles

Forum moderation is at best random and haphazard...and nothing here is related to the company or who makes decisions in/about game seems like...

The "suggestions" thread and others are blatantly ignored....only time there is a clear correlation between forum and game are the instance where rage and unhappiness on forum can be related to income.

WG as a company don't give a ..... about forum nor us as customers. 

And btw, #walletclosed :D

wsatnutter #6 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:15 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24960 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostMurro_the_One, on 11 July 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

i just cant wrap my head about the fact that i got 365 days ban on the forum on my other account.

you know, you type some crap, you get write permission taken away for a week(so you cant type anything) and its completely reasonable.

can u understand that? you can read the damn forum if you are not logged in but if i try to log, i cant see anything

so back to the topic. as i dont play on this account, i might come and read the posts on the forum or chat, but since i cant do it on the account i am playing, there is no way i can spend my money as i usually go tocheck premium shop from forum link in left corner...

so GG noobs, you are really special down there, not gonna bother coming who actually banned me, i guess the overall level is very similar for rest of the staff

(if you are interested what terrible have i done to get 1 year ban, well, i just typed in the topic of 3MoE-ers that i find chasing 3 marks and posting it on the forum similar to what you can do in shower when you are not whistling)

qpranger liked it oh dear your done for m8

uglycousin #7 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:16 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45155 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostMurro_the_One, on 11 July 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

I got banned for being notty notty on the forums and I am angry about it.

Edited by uglycousin, 11 July 2018 - 01:17 PM.

Steffin #8 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24785 battles
  • [WOOF] WOOF
They just removed all your permissions.  Easier this way, then comparing your permissions with the not logged in permissions.  You act as if they dont expect that you make a new account and whine.

Cobra6 #9 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

I'm still amazed at people managing to get their account banned on the forums or in-game. I've raged and insulted for 8 years and never so much as got a chat-ban, did get a short forum ban 6 years ago but that was when I insinuated the debs were on drugs after one of their latest balancing decisions so it was sort of justified.

Cobra 6

Mr_Burrows #10 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45104 battles

So you are banned from even reading on your other account, and on this account you are banned from playing? I assume so, since you clainm you do not play on this account, despite 33K battles.  

Tis all tells you nothing

Keyanu #11 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9680 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Mr Murro seems like a really really nice bloke ;)

NUKLEAR_SLUG #12 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29242 battles

View PostCobra6, on 11 July 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

I'm still amazed at people managing to get their account banned on the forums or in-game. I've raged and insulted for 8 years and never so much as got a chat-ban, did get a short forum ban 6 years ago but that was when I insinuated the debs were on drugs after one of their latest balancing decisions so it was sort of justified.

Cobra 6

People are allowed to have an opinion, even a strong one so it just goes to show the extra-special level of stupid some people are able to achieve to get themselves banned.

Murro_the_One #13 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33242 battles

View PostMr_Burrows, on 11 July 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

So you are banned from even reading on your other account, and on this account you are banned from playing? I assume so, since you clainm you do not play on this account, despite 33K battles.  

Tis all tells you nothing

im not banned in game, im no moron

im banned on forum as i dont care if i hurt other precious feelings, thats all

View PostKeyanu, on 11 July 2018 - 01:59 PM, said:

Mr Murro seems like a really really nice bloke ;)

dude, im cool, no worries :)

jabster #14 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostMurro_the_One, on 11 July 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

im not banned in game, im no moron

im banned on forum as i dont care if i hurt other precious feelings, thats all

dude, im cool, no worries :)

At least one of those statements isn’t true.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #15 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:56 PM

Major

• Player
  • 24564 battles

I'm guessing, the same dildo that sent me home, suspended on full pay for a week, for smoking near an empty container.

The hilarious add on ? I hadn't taken my car in that day, I got a lift in, they had to arrange transport for me out of their own pocket, because they couldn't see me stranded..

I was tempted to ask for another week of suspension.

Babbet_1 #16 Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11086 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjabster, on 11 July 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

At least one of those statements isn’t true.

Are we playing "Spot the Odd One Out" now then?  I love party games!  :great:

Bordhaw #17 Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11553 battles

Nishi_Kinuyo #18 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:10 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7725 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
You think that someone would've done something to deserve such a penalty. :rolleyes:

Jbnn #19 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:29 AM

• 9666 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Hey there,

When something like this happen, instead of creating threads with other accounts, which is completely against forum rules, you should contact head of Mods, and he can check such things.
Spoiler

He may solve the situation and even if your account was banned for 1 year, he at least can give you permissions to read forums.

Anyway, I must close this thread as it's against rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users