• 31689 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View Postmango91, on 12 July 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

season =! campaign

season -> gold from provinces

campaign -> tank (and bonds)

And I thought it other way around... 

Cheers

Edited by Sfinski, 12 July 2018 - 03:24 PM.

Animalul2012 #23 Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36296 battles
clan wars is pure cancer now nothing here but just team full of balanced 268v4, badgers, 907,140 and the worst of all the japanese wet dream to stop america from invading theyre islands type 5 heavy! and premium ammo spam because ap is for losers.

StinkyStonky #24 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:47 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28280 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostAnimalul2012, on 12 July 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

... premium ammo spam because ap is for losers.

Most clans demand full premium ammo.  H5 certainly does.

Jambadoo #25 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19604 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT

Honestly I think those camouflage paints are too boring and not exciting at all! I would make them better so they feel unique and interesting like the Digital camo, you can understand that the players has participated in CWs as no other tank nation has a camo like that (though honestly the Chinese have some digital camo paints too). I personally like the Desert Camo version as it has that thin and long stripes all clustered around and the colour trim is cool! But the Summer and Wintet look the same=BORING!. NOT GOOD!

So please make more funky but cool camos like the Football camos those look different and awesome!!

Please WG listen to my comment! I'm a Automotive Designer so I know what I am talking about! ;)

fryster_12 #26 Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43039 battles
  • [U-L] U-L
No missions to do this time?

View Postfryster_12, on 17 July 2018 - 08:46 AM, said:

No missions to do this time?

Never mind they are there now.

04ahgy #27 Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43436 battles
  • [VTEPS] VTEPS

Here the official announcement is: https://worldoftanks...l-map-season-9/

From the rules I highlight this item:

• Ransacks are off.

Here the link for the fresh Global Map missions is: https://eu.wargaming...n_9_set_1001000

I'd highlight the last mission:

Raid 0 / 1 Time limit: 45 d The "Objective Captured!" task should be completed

Ransack one of the specified target provinces

Award for completing the task: 800

OMG, no ransack, but someone did not know it. Or missions were copy-paste? GG-WP

voulezvous #28 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:54 PM

Community Team Lead WoT EU

• WG Staff
  • 17616 battles
  • [WG] WG

Hey guys!

Just a quick update about the most valuable provinces. The provinces will be there, as advertised, starting from tomorrow (meaning the increased Gold values will come into place tomorrow)

Good luck on the Map!

Zoltanini #29 Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37506 battles
  • [VTEPS] VTEPS

Hi all fellow tankers and not too dear WG!

We have had a successful day at CW season 9 with the Hungarian clan VTEPS. We have read the rules and the official announcement multiple times, and just after the whole day, many battles fought, when we realized that we cannot do literally anything. The main problem is that gold income equals the leaderboard position. We have no chance to keep 6-8 territories as the top 20 EU clan have. They can easily earn 3-4000 gold per day. All these clans have 1400+ ELO rating, but even they won't have the guts to attack FAME and CSA...

With ransack enabled we would have a _small_ chance to gain some advantage over those clans that own a lot of provinces. They just sit on their territories and gold, I predict that they won't have to fight too much battles. We started the map with high courage and high motivation at the fist day, but we are now totally disappointed when realizing the true mechanic of the global map.

There was season 5, when you prolonged that season by a whole additional month. We were at 2nd place, because we favorized the leaderboard position instead of gold. Big clans could earn gold by sitting on the map those days. We got totally demotivated by the extension and lost that nice position, ended up 4th. This shows that even smaller clans can do well on the global map. Now it is ower.

GG WG, Global map is for 20 clans now literally...

PS: please send a notice to Dakillzor that they should give Zurich to us. :)

Zoltanini VTEPS Commander

Edited by Zoltanini, 17 July 2018 - 11:58 PM.

voulezvous #30 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:09 PM

• WG Staff
  • 17616 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostZoltanini, on 17 July 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

Hi all fellow tankers and not too dear WG!

We have had a successful day at CW season 9 with the Hungarian clan VTEPS. We have read the rules and the official announcement multiple times, and just after the whole day, many battles fought, when we realized that we cannot do literally anything. The main problem is that gold income equals the leaderboard position. We have no chance to keep 6-8 territories as the top 20 EU clan have. They can easily earn 3-4000 gold per day. All these clans have 1400+ ELO rating, but even they won't have the guts to attack FAME and CSA...

With ransack enabled we would have a _small_ chance to gain some advantage over those clans that own a lot of provinces. They just sit on their territories and gold, I predict that they won't have to fight too much battles. We started the map with high courage and high motivation at the fist day, but we are now totally disappointed when realizing the true mechanic of the global map.

There was season 5, when you prolonged that season by a whole additional month. We were at 2nd place, because we favorized the leaderboard position instead of gold. Big clans could earn gold by sitting on the map those days. We got totally demotivated by the extension and lost that nice position, ended up 4th. This shows that even smaller clans can do well on the global map. Now it is ower.

GG WG, Global map is for 20 clans now literally...

PS: please send a notice to Dakillzor that they should give Zurich to us. :)

Zoltanini VTEPS Commander

Hello Zoltanini!

Thank you for this summary. If we assume that the object of being on the Map is farming Gold (I assure you WG wants you to have it :) ), then creating a leaderboard based on Gold farmed seems only fair.
That doesn't mean that only farming is rewarded - just as an example: the Clan Scuffle tournament which we are organising at the moment (first announcement on the portal is due to come out tomorrow), two of the invited clans got their spots based only on the number of victories. Proof that not only farming is being rewarded.

Current state of Global Map on both fronts is adjusted according to your willingness of participation - you will notice that the number of high Gold provinces on tier X has been reduced to 25 to reflect GO-IN's existential issues (I'm counting that GO-IN will recover though).
Furthermore, as advertised in the announcement article, the Dynamic Map concept (very loosely based on the Firefly province mechanic) will see two dramatic shifts of Map layout during the season. Keep an eye on the article - we will update it with futher info very soon.
I will pass your request to Dakillzor this Saturday ^^ (I'm organising a NA-EU match with him)

voulezvous #31 Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:49 AM

• WG Staff
  • 17616 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Post04ahgy, on 17 July 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

Here the official announcement is: https://worldoftanks...l-map-season-9/

From the rules I highlight this item:

• Ransacks are off.

Here the link for the fresh Global Map missions is: https://eu.wargaming...n_9_set_1001000

I'd highlight the last mission:

Raid 0 / 1 Time limit: 45 d The "Objective Captured!" task should be completed

Ransack one of the specified target provinces

Award for completing the task: 800

OMG, no ransack, but someone did not know it. Or missions were copy-paste? GG-WP

Hey 04ahgy,

Thanks for pointing this problem out. We seem to have missed it when setting up this Season's parameters.

The problem has been corrected now - feel free to poke me directly if you have spotted any other issues!

04ahgy #32 Posted 20 July 2018 - 11:18 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43436 battles
  • [VTEPS] VTEPS

View Postvoulezvous, on 20 July 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

Hey 04ahgy,

Thanks for pointing this problem out. We seem to have missed it when setting up this Season's parameters.

The problem has been corrected now - feel free to poke me directly if you have spotted any other issues!

Hello!

I'll keep an eye on this and notify you directly if something similar situation occurs! Thank you for the information and the possibility.

BR,

George

Rapicas #33 Posted 24 July 2018 - 04:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34673 battles
  • [5PX] 5PX

Hello,

Will the global map ever be frozen because of the Clan Scuffle? I remember it had been for a clan tournament a year or so ago.

shane73tank #34 Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:46 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28146 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

It’s summertime, the weather is good and people want to get on with their lives.  The kick off time of 19:00 CEST just kills it for people in Ireland/UK, have you ever thought of a later kick off for a summer event as an experiment such as 21:00 CEST ? 

A lot of people are on holiday, stay up later so 21:00 CEST would not be too prohibitive

voulezvous #35 Posted 27 July 2018 - 12:12 PM

• WG Staff
  • 17616 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostRapicas, on 24 July 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

Hello,

Will the global map ever be frozen because of the Clan Scuffle? I remember it had been for a clan tournament a year or so ago.

Yes - we will post a notification about this on the forum

Cataphractarii #36 Posted 27 July 2018 - 12:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31892 battles

WG - INFORMATION PLEASE !!!!!!

WG, please, for the sake of my sanity, post a link in your announcements to the base rules, DO NOT simply list the variations in place for this season.

CW is complicated enough anyway and you have to have the basic rules/regulations to understand the event, so post a link to them in your announcements, updates, etc.

& Re your last post, perhaps let players know when CW will be suspended, before CW actually starts, it's not as though the plans were made yesterday, and other people have plans to make for the holiday season!

Edited by Cataphractarii, 27 July 2018 - 12:49 PM.

fryster_12 #37 Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43039 battles
  • [U-L] U-L
Why is the map frozen?

sandfacer #38 Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32523 battles
  • [_GNR_] _GNR_

i think cos of the clan scuffle event not seen any reliable news though

isitashkes #39 Posted 29 July 2018 - 09:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 59522 battles
  • [CRBER] CRBER
can you increase number of reports in game ???? 10 is not enough when rankeds hit .....

Kandly #40 Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:42 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 698 battles

Attention, tankers!

As you may already know, we are currently holding the Clan Scuffle tournament. The qualifying tournament has already taken place last weekend and now we're moving to hold the EU play-offs and finals this coming weekend. The weekend after you will be able to see how the best EU teams will fare against best teams from the RU server!

In order to allow you to spectate this epic struggle, and not lose out on the Global Map action, we have decided to freeze the Global Map for the following dates:

• August 3, 4, 5 - EU group stage, play-offs and finals
  • August 11, 12 - EU vs RU showmatch

Remember: a frozen Map will not generate Gold profit from those days!

More info on the Clan Scuffle tournament can be found here: https://worldoftanks...le-annoucement/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users