49 replies to this topic

Dragokar #41 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:00 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 40754 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostKandly, on 31 July 2018 - 01:42 PM, said:

Attention, tankers!

As you may already know, we are currently holding the Clan Scuffle tournament. The qualifying tournament has already taken place last weekend and now we're moving to hold the EU play-offs and finals this coming weekend. The weekend after you will be able to see how the best EU teams will fare against best teams from the RU server!

In order to allow you to spectate this epic struggle, and not lose out on the Global Map action, we have decided to freeze the Global Map for the following dates:

• August 3, 4, 5 - EU group stage, play-offs and finals
  • August 11, 12 - EU vs RU showmatch

Remember: a frozen Map will not generate Gold profit from those days!

More info on the Clan Scuffle tournament can be found here: https://worldoftanks...le-annoucement/

Thanks for sharing and welcome back :)

Kandly #42 Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:25 PM

Player

• Player
  • 1020 battles

View PostDragokar, on 31 July 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

Thanks for sharing and welcome back :)

My pleasure! Thanks, it's great to be back! :izmena:

voulezvous #43 Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:01 PM

Community Team Lead WoT EU

• WG Staff
  • 19361 battles
  • [WG] WG

Guys!

In case you haven't noticed, there was a major shift in the most valuable province location!

RMBLE and OM must be feeling very happy at this point!

I am very curious of your opinion of this Global Map mechanic. Yay? Nay? What doesn't work and why? If you want your feedback to be heard, this is the time to speak up!

Mariuxszas #44 Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29227 battles
  • [ARCTI] ARCTI

Definitely a good way to make some top clan movement on global map. For other clans i dont think it makes much difference. 

Personaly for us, not good, but only because higher income provinces were put on our held provinces, so we were able to get some benefit for a couple of days, but quickly got pushed out by CSA. If only it wasn't summer and we had a bit more active players.

Anyway, the idea is good, and could be evwn scheduled to happen every 2-3 weeks.

shane73tank #45 Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 32611 battles
oh how nice it would be for one of the Staff who are posting in this thread to even respond to my question regarding the global map playing times 

voulezvous #46 Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:02 AM

• WG Staff
  • 19361 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postshane73tank, on 01 August 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

oh how nice it would be for one of the Staff who are posting in this thread to even respond to my question regarding the global map playing times 

you could have just written: 'voulezvous! You missed my question!' :)

Sorry about that dude.

By 'summer event' I assume you mean a summer season of the Global Map. Starting later is a possibility. We will keep that in mind when setting up the next summer season!

shane73tank #47 Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:29 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 32611 battles
Ah hey sorry, yeah that what I was on about , just thought I’d throw it out there as an idea , perhaps people would find any later time better during the summer

Cataphractarii #48 Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35737 battles
  • [AGEM] AGEM

View PostCataphractarii, on 27 July 2018 - 11:45 AM, said:

WG - INFORMATION PLEASE !!!!!!

WG, please, for the sake of my sanity, post a link in your announcements to the base rules, DO NOT simply list the variations in place for this season.

CW is complicated enough anyway and you have to have the basic rules/regulations to understand the event, so post a link to them in your announcements, updates, etc.

& Re your last post, perhaps let players know when CW will be suspended, before CW actually starts, it's not as though the plans were made yesterday, and other people have plans to make for the holiday season!

'voulezvous! You missed my question/request!' :)

Any chance WG might improve the information availability? Perhaps more players would stay interested if they knew what was going on without mining the forums and outdated wiki....

voulezvous #49 Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:10 PM

• WG Staff
  • 19361 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostCataphractarii, on 09 August 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

'voulezvous! You missed my question/request!' :)

Any chance WG might improve the information availability? Perhaps more players would stay interested if they knew what was going on without mining the forums and outdated wiki....

Thouche! :)

The guide needs a rework and we are doing it now. I would be very interested in knowing what you would include there as most important info (that's jsut a side note).

I'm sure you know where to find it but here it is: https://worldoftanks...obal_map_guide/

Adding a link to the guide in the Season announcement makes sense - I'll add it to the list for next announcement. Thanks!

fryster_12 #50 Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47265 battles
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO

View PostKandly, on 31 July 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

Attention, tankers!

As you may already know, we are currently holding the Clan Scuffle tournament. The qualifying tournament has already taken place last weekend and now we're moving to hold the EU play-offs and finals this coming weekend. The weekend after you will be able to see how the best EU teams will fare against best teams from the RU server!

In order to allow you to spectate this epic struggle, and not lose out on the Global Map action, we have decided to freeze the Global Map for the following dates:

• August 3, 4, 5 - EU group stage, play-offs and finals
  • August 11, 12 - EU vs RU showmatch

Remember: a frozen Map will not generate Gold profit from those days!

More info on the Clan Scuffle tournament can be found here: https://worldoftanks...le-annoucement/

Do you plan to compensate the Clans that lost out on Gold earnings from the Weekends where the unscheduled freezes took place?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users