Good Buffon Bad Buffon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MegaDeltaFighter #1 Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33299 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

the Buffon commander earned  by football game mode is a good one who can speak English

but the previous one is the bad one who just can speak Italian, the language I and many others can not understand.    

when the vehicle is hit by arty for example while it is stunned we have no feed back which modules or crew is damaged 

until the stun period is over just the commander feed back exists and it is obvious that it can not be understood when it is in

a language you do not understand.

so please W.G. make some corrections or provide some option so we can use the bad Buffon and make it a good one

what do you think? are you O.K. with the just Italian speaking Buffon?

Edited by MegaDeltaFighter, 12 July 2018 - 03:28 PM.

speedphlux #2 Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42156 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR
Of course I'm OK with Italian speaking Buffon. Do you think I understand what my Chinese commanders are saying ? :teethhappy: Heck, I think I actually understand my USA, UK and USSR tank commanders. On the other hand, USSR female commanders I tend to mishear quite often.

You can always just set your Commander Voice to one single nation and be done with it. Then even Italian Buffon will speak whatever you choose. I think there is even a mod to make your commanders sound like the Primo Victoria crew ... You know - Sabaton  and all that. Or maybe try Gurls und Pancakes (a very famous anime for 25 years old male virgins) voice modpack.

Nayonac #3 Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17520 battles
  • [B1C] B1C

View Postspeedphlux, on 12 July 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

Of course I'm OK with Italian speaking Buffon. Do you think I understand what my Chinese commanders are saying ? :teethhappy: Heck, I think I actually understand my USA, UK and USSR tank commanders. On the other hand, USSR female commanders I tend to mishear quite often.

You can always just set your Commander Voice to one single nation and be done with it. Then even Italian Buffon will speak whatever you choose. I think there is even a mod to make your commanders sound like the Primo Victoria crew ... You know - Sabaton  and all that. Or maybe try Gurls und Pancakes (a very famous anime for 25 years old male virgins) voice modpack.

i think the issue is that bad buffoon only speaks Italian no mater which option you select.

So i have him in my 46 tank however all my tanks apart from my 46 speak English due to selection, buffoon always speaks in his native tongue, Good Buffoon aka football reward Buffoon will speak English as per the rest of my crew.   

Balc0ra #4 Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:51 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 63736 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

I like the bad one better. Sure I have no idea what he says. But him yelling about tutti frutti all day long just works better. Vs having mr negative saying I bounced or half the tank lost all its modules. 

Dava_117 #5 Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18199 battles
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS

View Postspeedphlux, on 12 July 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

^^This

I still don't know what my soviet tankers say, but I discovered 2 things:

First, having a quick look to your status panel after every shot recieved is faster than waiting for the vocal message and second, our brain is so good that can bond sounds and status togheder so, even if you don't understand what is said by the commander, you manage to know what just happened with enought practice. ;)

Tankyouverymuch2 #6 Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29036 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC
You saying stoned instead of stunned by arty is a much more accurate description. :D Have a like.

MegaDeltaFighter #7 Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33299 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 12 July 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

You saying stoned instead of stunned by arty is a much more accurate description. :D Have a like.

corrected, my dictation is not  good. and this is the second language

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users