A word of advice for those who will buy the leFH18B2.

SPG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

WindSplitter1 #1 Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:54 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16025 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

When I got the E 25 last Xmas, unsurprisingly there were many of them in the queue, though I don't remember seeing any plats. Although that vehicle isn't very much special nowadays, considering that the focus now is heavy tanks/assault TDs and Wallmart maps.

Nevertheless, I waited 2 weeks before playing my first battle with it.

Should you acquire the Leafblower, I would advice waiting a similar time for that reason and because your friendlies might spitefully play against you as well, which is something the report function and the CSC will never be able to help you with.

Letting the ruckus die down is of utmost importance if you wish to have a good gaming experience with it, more so when the unintelligible playerbase is incapable or unwilling to recognize the class.

Expect a lot of bile towards you. More than the usual.

EDIT: Screw all that ^^^^

I'll just play mine. If I get teamkilled, I'll keep calm and carry on.

With that said, and in a completely unrelated topic, the fact people have chosen this SPG to be sold, proves they don't care for game balance at all, don't want SPGs removed and just made it even more difficult for WG to remove them, which I would say that is a scenario WoT will only see when the game dies.

Edited by WindSplitter1, 14 July 2018 - 03:00 PM.

Moulie #2 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10724 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
If, as i suspect there might be, there is a wave of them then the solution is simple: Turn your sound down to avoid getting annoyed by the near misses explosions because unless they get a direct hit you are totally safe. Virtually no splash, no stun, slow, sluggish. Just don't ram them in a light and you are laughing.

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16025 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostMoulie, on 13 July 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

If, as i suspect there might be, there is a wave of them then the solution is simple: Turn your sound down to avoid getting annoyed by the near misses explosions because unless they get a direct hit you are totally safe. Virtually no splash, no stun, slow, sluggish. Just don't ram them in a light and you are laughing.

I had such a dreadful idiotic idea of ramming one in a Chaffee. Obviously I gave the enemy a Rock Solid token. smh... :facepalm:

HugSeal #4 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostWindSplitter1, on 13 July 2018 - 08:54 PM, said:

With that said, and in a completely unrelated topic, the fact people have chosen this SPG to be sold, proves they don't care for game balance at all, don't want SPGs removed and just made it even more difficult for WG to remove them, which I would say that is a scenario WoT will only see when the game dies.

Eh, I just voted for it because if WG are intent on trashing and breaking their game you might aswell make it quick.

A month ago: pref mm tanks break teh matchmaker and will be removed. Right after that and now a while later: Heeeeyyy, here's some broken tans that will break the matchmaker. Come get 'em!

Edited by HugSeal, 13 July 2018 - 09:49 PM.

Also tagged with SPG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users