BYE BYE WOT!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

_4oD_ #1 Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21279 battles
So the world the tanks for me came to an end ... well it was before the last version ... the game also as it goes ends in the end for many and with their right ... you destroyed the game ... with the artileri ... they have a quick fill ... they have a quick closing of the goal ... they do not hurry up anymore as I once prefer to fall monoit rather than at every hour and moment ...when you're a good player, they're even targeting the stones ... by downloading the program the artillery was going to fill up with a staggered goal ... now not only do not hurry do not let you enjoy the game ... also the arolleri are not tanks for the job have in the game ... and let her crapfor a shuffle once I tolerate them the junkyard now goes a long way ...those for the artillery ... now we go to the halo theme !!! the maps are being mapped very good maps nor youeis is known for the reason why ... very good mapspali is written nor do i understand this ... you have bitrate 50 times per map ... clearing 25 times the good maps ... it has become tedious to stop this thing once ...we go to the balloon the tanks ... you have put out something too strong tanks as if they go to kill the superman ... in any case I will not be spastic but will not break my balls ... now tomatoes can play without fear. .. tomatoes tomatoes take out of it irrigable and play as a pre ....BYE BYE...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users