lefh wot tank e-25

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Tankistu #81 Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26240 battles

View PostKozzy, on 17 July 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

When you said: "I eventually bought this SPG just to troll the Japanese heavy tanks" I assumed you meant more than "I hit one once and it did some damage"

For me, 'to troll' a tank would be something out of the ordinary and completely one-sided like soloing a tank without taking a hit or one-shotting a tank or tracking a tank while he loses all of his HP.

What did you mean by  "...troll the Japanese heavy tanks" ?

I'm not trying to be sh*tty but my experience has shown me something different to what you have been getting, it seems.  WoTReplays is the best place to upload replays.

The last example that comes to mind is catching one on a hill. I start hitting him. He slowly tries to get cover behind a rock (still getting hit by me in the meantime), but my angle is still good. Continue hitting him even behind the rock. Now he's angry, tries to move again but I'm still onto him. He's now at 9% HP and in one desperate effort to gain some speed and take cover behind a house down below he goes yolo down the hill straight into my teammates' fire. I hope my memory isn't failing me when it comes to the numbers but I think I did over 1,000 hp dmg in that battle, most of it from targeting two Jap heavies. I can't upload anything at the moment, I'm not on my gaming PC. 

SupremeMaster #82 Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28535 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M
Playing arty for fun is just lasts a bout a day or two. Get it if you have serious plans with french arty or money grinding. But at the current package it looks a bit expensive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users