Jump to content


Football - You did not participate in the rating


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #1 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46601 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

I played in the third and fourth stages. In the third stage, I reached the rank two with one tank. 

In the fourth stage I reached the ranking one with two tanks.

 

But, as the title says, You did not participate in the rating in the end.

 

If the picture says more than 1000 words, then:

 

Posted Image

 

I wonder why I was excluded from the placement? 

Return my placement and my awards back !!!!

 

I've been playing this game since 2013 and this is  thanks for all the money that I have invested ?!

 

Shame on you wot!!!!!!!!! 

 

If you do not recognize my placement, you will not get any more money! I will stop playing this game that you ruined and every update is worse

 

Are there any more players with these problems? Write your concerns and opinions.


Edited by Opt1mus_Pr1m3, 14 July 2018 - 11:50 AM.


sladjan90 #2 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:44 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10278 battles
  • 1
  • [WZ-CR] WZ-CR
  • Member since:
    09-21-2013

look the first on the list.

he hawe 100% win ratio,all 225 points he made on first day??? that is fair??

 



Maki711 #3 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:48 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24448 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011

This is typical WarGaming.

 

They will do something without any explanation.

Or they will do nothing, like not punishing top 10 clans for cheating...

Like the first guy here, 100% wins???? Are you kidding me? He was cheating and it is so obvious...And WG did nothing... But he is from SEAL, why would WG punish SEAL members...

 

I am not surprised that WG did something stupid again.

WG never fails to disappoint me.


Edited by Maki711, 14 July 2018 - 11:50 AM.


Berbo #4 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:11 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33972 battles
  • 5,168
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 11:36 AM, said:

I played in the third and fourth stages. In the third stage, I reached the rank two with one tank. 

In the fourth stage I reached the ranking one with two tanks.

 

But, as the title says, You did not participate in the rating in the end.

 

If the picture says more than 1000 words, then:

 

Posted Image

 

I wonder why I was excluded from the placement? 

Return my placement and my awards back !!!!

 

I've been playing this game since 2013 and this is  thanks for all the money that I have invested ?!

 

Shame on you wot!!!!!!!!! 

 

If you do not recognize my placement, you will not get any more money! I will stop playing this game that you ruined and every update is worse

 

Are there any more players with these problems? Write your concerns and opinions.

 

I suspect it may be connected to event rules violation. I would advise you to contact our customer support if you have further questions.

 

Cheers



Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #5 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46601 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

View PostBerbo, on 14 July 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

 

I suspect it may be connected to event rules violation. I would advise you to contact our customer support if you have further questions.

 

Cheers

 

What did I do wrong? Or different from others?

My member of the clan received the answer from the support that you can not influence the placement? This is not a placement impact?

Why should we talk secretly? You have something to hide?



Berbo #6 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:19 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33972 battles
  • 5,168
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

 

What did I do wrong? Or different from others?

My member of the clan received the answer from the support that you can not influence the placement? This is not a placement impact?

Why should we talk secretly? You have something to hide?

 

What did you do wrong? I asked you to ask support, as I don't have the answer.

I don't know.

To protect your privacy. Feel free to communicate the answer anywhere and to anyone.

 

Cheers



Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #7 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46601 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013
We do not need to correspond much. You just need to return my placement and this conversation would be over.

Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #8 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46601 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

View PostBerbo, on 14 July 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

 

What did you do wrong? I asked you to ask support, as I don't have the answer.

I don't know.

To protect your privacy. Feel free to communicate the answer anywhere and to anyone.

 

Cheers

 

Are you concerned about my privacy ?! I am thrilled ... Well, I will write support so that we can see what will be ... In fact, why do not you forward the link to support? You are WG staff ..

 


Edited by Opt1mus_Pr1m3, 14 July 2018 - 12:31 PM.


Berbo #9 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:26 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33972 battles
  • 5,168
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

We do not need to correspond much. You just need to return my placement and this conversation would be over.

 

I'm simply trying to assist you in order for you to get the information on "why" in relevance to your title. 

Simply send a ticket and you'll get an answer. If you share their reply here, I don't think it's an issue at all.

 

My responsibility is the tournament and not this and since it's completely off topic for the section where it is open, I'm considering locking it if it goes in wrong direction.

 

Cheers



Berbo #10 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:27 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33972 battles
  • 5,168
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

 

Are you concerned about my privacy ?! I am thrilled ... Well, I will write support so that we can see what will be ... In fact, why do not you forward the link to support? You are VG staff ..

 

 

I did, I already know the reason but I don't prefer to share it publicly. glad you are thrilled about our efforts. It's always a pleasure :)

 

Cheers!



Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #11 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46601 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013
If you already know, please send me this in a private message.

Maki711 #12 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24448 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011

View PostBerbo, on 14 July 2018 - 12:27 PM, said:

 

I did, I already know the reason but I don't prefer to share it publicly. glad you are thrilled about our efforts. It's always a pleasure :)

 

Cheers!

 

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

If you already know, please send me this in a private message.

 

This is hilarious.

If you already know the answer then just answer him in the private message and this whole topic could have been over 3 posts ago...

 

View PostBerbo, on 14 July 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

 

I'm simply trying to assist you in order for you to get the information on "why" in relevance to your title. 

Simply send a ticket and you'll get an answer. If you share their reply here, I don't think it's an issue at all.

 

My responsibility is the tournament and not this and since it's completely off topic for the section where it is open, I'm considering locking it if it goes in wrong direction.

 

Cheers

 

The key world is IF. 

I see no reason no lock this topic or EVEN to threat to lock it like now.

Care to explain how this is off topic?

This is directly related to your "responsibility". This topic is based on the tournament awards, your responsibility like you said it yourself.



S_tnieks #13 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6909 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    04-07-2015

View PostMaki711, on 14 July 2018 - 01:48 PM, said:

This is typical WarGaming.

 

They will do something without any explanation.

Or they will do nothing, like not punishing top 10 clans for cheating...

Like the first guy here, 100% wins???? Are you kidding me? He was cheating and it is so obvious...And WG did nothing... But he is from SEAL, why would WG punish SEAL members...

 

I am not surprised that WG did something stupid again.

WG never fails to disappoint me.

 

Ah so funny to read all this and the hate is nice too.

 

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

I played in the third and fourth stages. In the third stage, I reached the rank two with one tank. 

In the fourth stage I reached the ranking one with two tanks.

 

But, as the title says, You did not participate in the rating in the end.

 

If the picture says more than 1000 words, then:

 

Posted Image

 

I wonder why I was excluded from the placement? 

Return my placement and my awards back !!!!

 

I've been playing this game since 2013 and this is  thanks for all the money that I have invested ?!

 

Shame on you wot!!!!!!!!! 

 

If you do not recognize my placement, you will not get any more money! I will stop playing this game that you ruined and every update is worse

 

Are there any more players with these problems? Write your concerns and opinions.

 

Munje clan again? Oh there was at least one more guy from this clan, hes results got removed, probably because of battle rigging, i'm guessing of course but it seemed like that. Maybe you were playing with him, no?

 

Oh and he got hes results removed twice, right.


Edited by S_tnieks, 14 July 2018 - 12:50 PM.


Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #14 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46601 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013
Ticket sent.

Maki711 #15 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24448 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011

View PostS_tnieks, on 14 July 2018 - 12:46 PM, said:

 

Ah so funny to read all this and the hate is nice too.

 

 

Munje clan again? Oh there was at least one more guy from this clan, hes results got removed, probably because of battle rigging, i'm guessing of course but it seemed like that. Maybe you were playing with him, no?

 

What about my hate?

My personal hate is legit.

If you payed so much unnecessary attention to this clan in particular maybe you should look at other clans too? To educate your self about the topic? No? ok...

 

 

And who are you even? 

You have no battles, so you created this account to post just here?

You are probably that one guy in the picture who got 100% wins from SEAL who obviously cheated. 


Edited by Maki711, 14 July 2018 - 12:53 PM.


Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #16 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:58 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46601 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

View PostS_tnieks, on 14 July 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

 

Ah so funny to read all this and the hate is nice too.

 

 

Munje clan again? Oh there was at least one more guy from this clan, hes results got removed, probably because of battle rigging, i'm guessing of course but it seemed like that. Maybe you were playing with him, no?

 

Oh and he got hes results removed twice, right.

 

At least we play at our first account. What is this your account in a row ?! It's embarrassing how bad you were at the beginning so you had to make a new acc?

You do not have a smarter deal, so you came here to crapon me?


Edited by Opt1mus_Pr1m3, 14 July 2018 - 12:59 PM.


S_tnieks #17 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6909 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    04-07-2015

View PostMaki711, on 14 July 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

 

What about my hate?

My personal hate is legit.

If you payed so much unnecessary attention to this clan in particular maybe you should look at other clans too? To educate your self about the topic? No? ok...

 

 

And who are you even? 

You have no battles, so you created this account to post just here?

You are probably that one guy in the picture who got 100% wins from SEAL who obviously cheated. 

 

 Actually i dont have 0 battles, it's displaying it wrong, because before, it was showing that one guy from this topic has 0 battles, checked in game - 38k battles..

Maki711 #18 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24448 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

Ticket sent.

 

Good but you will probably wait like 5 days until day answer you.

 

And when they answer there are 2 possibilities: 

1) They will tell you that you contacted them too late and there is nothing they can do

2) They will tell you that you cheated and will not provide any information on how and when or even if you really cheated or not.

 

So most likely at the end nothing will be achieved.

 

Why do I know this?

Well you are not the first player that have this problem.

 

I am really curious about this. I will contact you privately for the answer. 



LK_4D4 #19 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 47548 battles
  • 219
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    01-07-2012

View PostMaki711, on 14 July 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

This is typical WarGaming.

 

They will do something without any explanation.

Or they will do nothing, like not punishing top 10 clans for cheating...

Like the first guy here, 100% wins???? Are you kidding me? He was cheating and it is so obvious...And WG did nothing... But he is from SEAL, why would WG punish SEAL members...

 

I am not surprised that WG did something stupid again.

WG never fails to disappoint me.

 

well now we know what are the real nicknames of the players which was rigging battles :D They dare to cry in the forums even they are guilty of it. The big and the only difference why you was removed and me not is that we have achieved our results without rigging or cheating and i can prove it (all replays are stored). Your brain capacity is probably too small comprehend the fact that we was pushing hard to achieve something like that and spent quite a time to become good at this. Another thing which you missed with your great analysis is player from FAME (nothing against them i have just use it as example) which have won ball with 100% in stage II. So by your great logic 100% is only possible for FAME players or your rigging team which was removed twice in stage III and IV :D  wg is not stupid but you are 


Edited by LK_4D4, 14 July 2018 - 01:06 PM.


S_tnieks #20 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6909 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    04-07-2015

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

 

At least we play at our first account. What is this your account in a row ?! It's embarrassing how bad you were at the beginning so you had to make a new acc?

You do not have a smarter deal, so you came here to crapon me?

 

I don't remember how many acc i have as im not playing the game anymore, anyway it's up to me to have as much as i want. Actually i just came back to play this football with my teammates.

 

Smarter deal? Hmm, probably i had, i just couldn't miss the chance to answer because the thing is that there are people who play and train a lot. And there is people who are rigging battles, again, i repeat i havent said that you or your clan mate was rigging the battles it just looked like that.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users