Jump to content


Football - You did not participate in the rating


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #21 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46111 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

View PostLK_4D4, on 14 July 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

 

well now we know what are the real nicknames of the players which was rigging battles:D They dare to cry in the forums even they are guilty of it. The big and the only difference why you was removed and me not is that we have achieved our results without rigging or cheating and i can prove it (all replays are stored). Your brain capacity is probably too small comprehend the fact that we was pushing hard to achieve something like that and spent quite a time to become good at this. Another thing which you missed with your great analysis is player from FAME (nothing against them i have just use it as example) which have won ball with 100% in stage II. So by your great logic 100% is only possible for FAME players or your rigging team which was removed twice in stage III and IV :D  wg is not stupid but you are 

 

YOU as first in the rank of the S3AL clan has all the victories he has achieved in just two hours of playing? He only had 15 points?

 

Can you explain to us how this is possible ?! Superman is a little kid for you ...

 

And you still have a face to appear here and write something ... But your clan will of course not be punished by something that is obvious. I will not say what other players will see how good you are ...

 

Posted Image

 


Edited by Jahpero, 14 July 2018 - 01:23 PM.
Quote edited / red color


Maki711 #22 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24448 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011

View PostLK_4D4, on 14 July 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

 

well now we know what are the real nicknames of the players which was rigging battles :D They dare to cry in the forums even they are guilty of it. The big and the only difference why you was removed and me not is that we have achieved our results without rigging or cheating and i can prove it (all replays are stored). Your brain capacity is probably too small comprehend the fact that we was pushing hard to achieve something like that and spent quite a time to become good at this. Another thing which you missed with your great analysis is player from FAME (nothing against them i have just use it as example) which have won ball with 100% stage I and II. So by your great logic 100% is only possible for FAME players or your rigging team which was removed twice in stage III and IV :D  wg is not stupid but you are 

 

You managed to achieve all that in less than 2 hours?

I doubt it.

 

And no I do not think that 100% is only possible for FAME and with cheating.

FAME is cheating in some of their games, there is no discussion about that, their own members even said that, they even provides some "help" to some of my earlier clans.

They openly come to TS and discuss that with us.

7 out of 10 top clans are cheating. Ofcourse that does not mean that everybody in those clans is a cheater, it only means that few important people in those clans are cheating witch is enough.

 

And how do you know about this?

You obviously have some connections to WG. FAME has, KAZNA has (even one of the Mods here is got a Kazna logo) and others...

 

So again, my question still stands very strong:

Why would WG do anything against top 10 clans?

This whole game is rigged. 

So long WG is defending some people there will be no justice and fairness...

 

I will not be surprised of Mods lock this topic after this. 

 

 



LK_4D4 #23 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 47151 battles
  • 212
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    01-07-2012

View PostOpt1mus_Pr1m3, on 14 July 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

YOU as first in the rank of the S3AL clan has all the victories he has achieved in just two hours of playing? He only had 15 points?

 

Can you explain to us how this is possible ?! Superman is a little kid for you ...

 

And you still have a face to appear here and write something ... But your clan will of course not be punished by something that is obvious. I will not say what other players will see how good you are ...

 

Posted Image

 

 

View PostMaki711, on 14 July 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

You managed to achieve all that in less than 2 hours?

I doubt it.

 

And no I do not think that 100% is only possible for FAME and with cheating.

FAME is cheating in some of their games, there is no discussion about that, their own members even said that, they even provides some "help" to some of my earlier clans.

They openly come to TS and discuss that with us.

7 out of 10 top clans are cheating. Ofcourse that does not mean that everybody in those clans is a cheater, it only means that few important people in those clans are cheating witch is enough.

 

And how do you know about this?

You obviously have some connections to WG. FAME has, KAZNA has (even one of the Mods here is got a Kazna logo) and others...

 

So again, my question still stands very strong:

Why would WG do anything against top 10 clans?

This whole game is rigged. 

So long WG is defending some people there will be no justice and fairness...

 

I will not be surprised of Mods lock this topic after this. 

 

 

 

as i can see you both know well how rigging works :D but you dont need to reveal yoursef more :D.... 

...yes and i have balls to appear here and one of my arguments is:

 

https://ibb.co/csZysT

 

:*

 

 



Maki711 #24 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24448 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011

View PostLK_4D4, on 14 July 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

 

 

as i can see you both know well how rigging works :D but you dont need to reveal yoursef more :D.... 

...yes and i have balls to appear here and one of my arguments is:

 

https://ibb.co/csZysT

 

:*

 

 

 

Yes, 2 people from your clan showed me how to do it, including you. For the money, you guys do everything.

 

I did not even play in this tournament.


Edited by Maki711, 14 July 2018 - 01:27 PM.


Opt1mus_Pr1m3 #25 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46111 battles
  • 14
  • [MUNJE] MUNJE
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

View PostLK_4D4, on 14 July 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

 

 

as i can see you both know well how rigging works :D but you dont need to reveal yoursef more :D.... 

...yes and i have balls to appear here and one of my arguments is:

 

https://ibb.co/csZysT

 

:*

 

 

 

And how is the ranking just the range of your game of just two hours ?! SUPERMAN.... x2

Rvirgo #26 Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:43 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 161 battles
  • 167
  • Member since:
    03-27-2018

Hello,

Comments Off topic removed. 

 

Have a nice day! :)

 

Regards, 






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users