Jump to content


Waiting for ticket reply...


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Hardsteelz #1 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9719 battles
  • 5
  • [-EMG-] -EMG-
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
How long does it take for WG staff to answer to a ticket, any ideas???

wsatnutter #2 Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:21 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24935 battles
  • 7,567
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
Not as long as it takes a sprout to grow. So when did you post and on what subject matter 

Jigabachi #3 Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,005
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Depends on the subject, I guess. Could be everything between a few hours to a few days.

ThebaldEagle #4 Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:41 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 760 battles
  • 378
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Well its weekend and the office that answers tickets are locatet in Paris and its a big nationalday in France today so i guess the office is more or less closed

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #5 Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:14 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 1,451
  • Member since:
    10-12-2018

Your ticket will first be answered by a bot twice, on the third try it will be a staff member.

 

Maybe.



sgtYester #6 Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54363 battles
  • 1,650
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

one of these days

 

this answer is still valid in 20yrs



Hardsteelz #7 Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9719 battles
  • 5
  • [-EMG-] -EMG-
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013

Well, it was about campaign mission bug, completed it with honors but it didn't count for some reason. I've sent them SS with details so I'll just have to wait.

 

Edit:  Just got answer but about wrong mission, looks like the guy didn't bother reading what i wrote... sigh...


Edited by Hardsteelz, 14 July 2018 - 03:53 PM.


spamhamstar #8 Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 64310 battles
  • 1,515
  • [LLAY] LLAY
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012

View PostHardsteelz, on 14 July 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

Well, it was about campaign mission bug, completed it with honors but it didn't count for some reason. I've sent them SS with details so I'll just have to wait.

 

Edit:  Just got answer but about wrong mission, looks like the guy didn't bother reading what i wrote... sigh...

 

View PostTr0gledyte, on 14 July 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

Your ticket will first be answered by a bot twice, on the third try it will be a staff member.

 

Maybe.

 

Re-open the ticket explaining they have not answered your original query.  In my experience you usually get a proper answer on the 2nd attempt.

Hardsteelz #9 Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9719 battles
  • 5
  • [-EMG-] -EMG-
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
WIll have to, tho customer response window is still opened and active and i've replied there. I will wait a few moments and then open a ticket again.

LCpl_Jones #10 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9770 battles
  • 712
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    06-17-2017

View PostHardsteelz, on 14 July 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

How long does it take for WG staff to answer to a ticket, any ideas???

 

staff ?

 

ha ha ha you mean the copy paste bot, yeah it's quite slow



cragarion #11 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:39 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 43945 battles
  • 2,554
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

WG run normal office hours so closed from about 5pm friday night to about 8  or 9 am monday morning,

you should get an answer around monday evening or tuesday.



Sfinski #12 Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31689 battles
  • 2,608
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
My ticket got answered plenty right now. It's the NA support though for some reason. Maybe the support is global or maybe the names they use are just made up. Don't know. 

xtrem3x #13 Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32195 battles
  • 1,454
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostHardsteelz, on 14 July 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

Well, it was about campaign mission bug, completed it with honors but it didn't count for some reason. I've sent them SS with details so I'll just have to wait.

 

Edit:  Just got answer but about wrong mission, looks like the guy didn't bother reading what i wrote... sigh...

 

I highly doubt that it is a mission bug.

99 out of 100 people who say there is a bug have simply not read the conditions properly so have not completed the mission

 

Which mission was it and post the screenshot of you completing it


Edited by xtrem3x, 14 July 2018 - 09:22 PM.


Hardsteelz #14 Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9719 battles
  • 5
  • [-EMG-] -EMG-
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013

View Postxtrem3x, on 14 July 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

 

I highly doubt that it is a mission bug.

99 out of 100 people who say there is a bug have simply not read the conditions properly so have not completed the mission

 

Which mission was it and post the screenshot of you completing it

 

Well that's not in my case, I had a problem with T28 HTC mission HT no.12 which requires you to block same or twice the amount of your HP and to do 1k of dmg + to survive to complete it with honors which i did as well (was driving IS3 with 1500hp, blocked 1.7k and did 1k dmg). The problem was that guy who was answering me refered to mission HT no. 12 for T55A which required dmg blocked 3 times the HP and dmg done, but I'm not there yet. And of course screenshots were given as well. Anyway I've opened the ticket again so I will see if they can help me with it this time.

xtrem3x #15 Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:28 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32195 battles
  • 1,454
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostHardsteelz, on 14 July 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Well that's not in my case, I had a problem with T28 HTC mission HT no.12 which requires you to block same or twice the amount of your HP and to do 1k of dmg + to survive to complete it with honors which i did as well (was driving IS3 with 1500hp, blocked 1.7k and did 1k dmg). The problem was that guy who was answering me refered to mission HT no. 12 for T55A which required dmg blocked 3 times the HP and dmg done, but I'm not there yet. And of course screenshots were given as well. Anyway I've opened the ticket again so I will see if they can help me with it this time.

 

If the mission requires you to block twice the HP then you need to block 3k damage in your IS-3

 

Edit:

It's as I first said, you didn't read it properly.

 

shot_027.jpg

 

"Equal to or exceeding 2 times the hitpoints of your vehicle"

So in IS-3 that would be equal to or exceeding 3000 blocked damage because that is 2 times the hitpoints of your vehicle.


Edited by xtrem3x, 15 July 2018 - 01:35 AM.


wEight_Tanker #16 Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:48 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7538 battles
  • 459
  • [VI90M] VI90M
  • Member since:
    11-13-2016
People still use tickets and expect help?

Hardsteelz #17 Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9719 battles
  • 5
  • [-EMG-] -EMG-
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
Well i just got the answer again that you indeed have to block equal to exceeding 2 times the HP. Still the description can be misleading a bit the way they put it.

Sfinski #18 Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:46 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31689 battles
  • 2,608
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostHardsteelz, on 15 July 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

Well i just got the answer again that you indeed have to block equal to exceeding 2 times the HP. Still the description can be misleading a bit the way they put it.

 

I mean, how can you think its either 1500 or 3000+ ? That would make no sense...

RamRaid90 #19 Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:50 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21406 battles
  • 6,459
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostHardsteelz, on 14 July 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Well that's not in my case, I had a problem with T28 HTC mission HT no.12 which requires you to block same or twice the amount of your HP and to do 1k of dmg + to survive to complete it with honors which i did as well (was driving IS3 with 1500hp, blocked 1.7k and did 1k dmg). The problem was that guy who was answering me refered to mission HT no. 12 for T55A which required dmg blocked 3 times the HP and dmg done, but I'm not there yet. And of course screenshots were given as well. Anyway I've opened the ticket again so I will see if they can help me with it this time.

 

As said, learn to read.

 

In an IS-3 you need 3k+ blocked.

 

And no, it isn't misleading at all. It's in plain English. "Equal to or exceeding 2x the hitpoints of your vehicle" is extremely clear.

 

I would suggest that you either use the client in your native language, and if English is your native language god help you if you find this confusing.


Seriously, this is why the game is so f***ed. We have to play with these guys all day...  :facepalm:


Edited by RamRaid90, 15 July 2018 - 01:52 PM.


Asklepi0s #20 Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:57 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 6690 battles
  • 846
  • Member since:
    01-23-2017
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being related to gameplay.
Please try to avoid such thread in the future.
Our Costumer Support will answer your ticket as soon as possible.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users