Jump to content


FIX UR BROKEN OP ARTY@!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

sgtYester #1 Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:58 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54461 battles
  • 1,658
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

every battle 2/3 arty makes it unplayable , fix arty or remove this crap

 

whoever thought it would be a good idea to give arty more accuracy, shorter reload, stun, bigger splash and then claiming its a nerf *edited*


Edited by NickMustaine, 15 July 2018 - 12:17 PM.
Provocations


Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38254 battles
  • 4,952
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014


Bordhaw #3 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:03 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 11553 battles
  • 2,526
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostsgtYester, on 14 July 2018 - 09:58 PM, said:

every battle 2/3 arty makes it unplayable , fix arty or remove this crap

 

whoever thought it would be a good idea to give arty more accuracy, shorter reload, stun, bigger splash and then claiming its a nerf *edited*

 

 



sgtYester #4 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:11 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54461 battles
  • 1,658
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011
sooo clever :child:

AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #5 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 365 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

Doctor said to me: i have bad new and good news , good news you have cancer , i said wait what  ??

he said bad news your playing Malinovka with three G.W E 100  :teethhappy: 

 



MeetriX #6 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:18 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 20517 battles
  • 2,746
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

Arty is OP now? 

Before "fix" my S-51 had +53% wr now it's 49%.:teethhappy:



cragarion #7 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:27 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 44074 battles
  • 2,559
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View PostsgtYester, on 14 July 2018 - 10:58 PM, said:

every battle 2/3 arty makes it unplayable , fix arty or remove this crap

 

whoever thought it would be a good idea to give arty more accuracy, shorter reload, stun, bigger splash and then claiming its a nerf *edited*

 

You are right i prefered the good old days with 13 to 14 arty per side that could one shot you,

they totally nerfed something that there was nothing wrong with,

bring back the good old days it was so much better dying seconds into the battle because the enemy arty saw you knock over a couple of fence posts, calculated your speed and direction and then one shoted you before a single enemy tank was spotted.



Balc0ra #8 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:42 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66298 battles
  • 16,320
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

It's like the World of lol's video today. There was a small arty whine segment. One there was 3 SPG's on Lakeville, and he went valley to get focused by them constantly. The other he drove out the same spot and got smacked in the face every time, even tho he knew arty was aiming there. Vs staying behind the building and let the medium come to him. 

 

Know what you are afraid of. If that's arty and not the enemy guns. Then don't stick around where they aim. Even if it's a key location. No point taking it if you will die anyway due to them. 

 

I can honestly say I get smacked by tanks more so then arty to find them that annoying. And if I do get hit by them. I don't stick around to take the 2nd hit. Never worth it. 

 

And OP? I can agree with the M44 and some of the tier 9 guns. But in general? If you have armor most don't even have pen to get half damage. French tier 9 did zero damage more so then damage on super heavies when I did grind it. They have accuracy, but even my tier 3 premium arty has more HE pen then most of them. 


Edited by Balc0ra, 14 July 2018 - 11:43 PM.


Element6 #9 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:49 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29305 battles
  • 10,394
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View Postcragarion, on 14 July 2018 - 11:27 PM, said:

You are right i prefered the good old days with 13 to 14 arty per side that could one shot you,

they totally nerfed something that there was nothing wrong with,

bring back the good old days it was so much better dying seconds into the battle because the enemy arty saw you knock over a couple of fence posts, calculated your speed and direction and then one shoted you before a single enemy tank was spotted.

Did SPGs spawn with a shell already loaded back in the day?



cragarion #10 Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:05 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 44074 battles
  • 2,559
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 14 July 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

Did SPGs spawn with a shell already loaded back in the day?

 

Grille has less than a 16 second load time add to that fully trained crew with brothers in arms and mentor giving your loader 121% skill, then a gun rammer adding another -10% to the loading time, and if you want chocolate adding another 10% to crew skills, you can get the reload to about 13 seconds,

even  tier 10 spg's with 40 second load times reduced to about 34 seconds can fire a shell and kill something within seconds.

 

I was on abbey forgot what spg i was in but i immediately zoomed to enemy cap saw a fence post fall on the middle slope then another zoomed in and ahead another fell aimed ahead at the speed they were falling and fired the second i was loaded boom dead tank before a singe enemy was spotted.



Jigabachi #11 Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:07 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17935 battles
  • 19,089
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Wouldn't be a proper weekend without a silly arty whine thread.



WindSplitter1 #12 Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:09 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16025 battles
  • 2,560
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View PostJigabachi, on 14 July 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

Wouldn't be a proper weekend without a silly arty whine thread.

 

Ofc

Element6 #13 Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:23 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29305 battles
  • 10,394
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View Postcragarion, on 15 July 2018 - 12:05 AM, said:

Grille has less than a 16 second load time add to that fully trained crew with brothers in arms and mentor giving your loader 121% skill, then a gun rammer adding another -10% to the loading time, and if you want chocolate adding another 10% to crew skills, you can get the reload to about 13 seconds,

even  tier 10 spg's with 40 second load times reduced to about 34 seconds can fire a shell and kill something within seconds.

 

I was on abbey forgot what spg i was in but i immediately zoomed to enemy cap saw a fence post fall on the middle slope then another zoomed in and ahead another fell aimed ahead at the speed they were falling and fired the second i was loaded boom dead tank before a singe enemy was spotted.

Well, at least it takes a certian amount of skill to be able to pull that off.

 

I was once on Ensk and waited a few seconds after countdown before deciding which side to go to, and when I had turned my tank  90 degrees (can''t remember which one it was anymore) I was spotted and shot, and died to an ammorack detonation. All because it is a good idea to have tanks with such a viewrange that they can spot almost the entire length of a small map...

 

There's all sorts of "problems" with this game if you really want to go look for them.



Suurpolskija #14 Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:26 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

View PostJigabachi, on 15 July 2018 - 01:07 AM, said:

Wouldn't be a proper weekend without a silly arty whine thread.

 

Exactly my thoughts. "Ahh... weekend and good ol' arty whine." 

 

:arta: 



HundeWurst #15 Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:43 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 70001 battles
  • 4,337
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 15 July 2018 - 12:07 AM, said:

Wouldn't be a proper weekend without a silly arty whine thread.

 

Could you now please prepare the morning coffee for me! Thanks in advance!

vasilinhorulezz #16 Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:18 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22813 battles
  • 1,109
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

Still not locked?

 

Anyway...

Vasilinhorulezz posted here :medal::playing:!!!



Jigabachi #17 Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:25 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17935 battles
  • 19,089
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostHundeWurst, on 15 July 2018 - 07:43 AM, said:

Could you now please prepare the morning coffee for me! Thanks in advance!

Damn. Next time send me a PM, so that I see it in time!

This morning I actually had a big pot of tea. Kümmel-Anis-Fenchel tea, to be more precise. My bowels are in revolt for quite some days now...



unhappy_bunny #18 Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18170 battles
  • 2,692
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View Postcragarion, on 14 July 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

 

I was on abbey forgot what spg i was in but i immediately zoomed to enemy cap saw a fence post fall on the middle slope then another zoomed in and ahead another fell aimed ahead at the speed they were falling and fired the second i was loaded boom dead tank before a singe enemy was spotted.

 

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 14 July 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

Well, at least it takes a certian amount of skill to be able to pull that off.

 

 

 

In that case, it never happened. Everyone know arty requires no skill.:trollface:

 



Tom_Deekanarry #19 Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6929 battles
  • 311
  • Member since:
    06-28-2012
Take you hits like a man and stop whining!

Suurpolskija #20 Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
My OP arty gets automatically repaired if it's broken for some reason. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users