Jump to content


Help gamers


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Pansenmann #1 Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34106 battles
  • 12,618
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

Hello everyone,

 

this time I am not bragging about a recent achievment

nor am I whing about arty.

 

If you like video games like I do,

you might want to have a look at the incredible works the folks at https://www.specialeffect.org.uk are doing!

 

 

They are in need of every support they can get!

 
 
*edit: stupid forum software broke the link...
 
 
 

Edited by Pansenmann, 16 July 2018 - 10:24 PM.


Balc0ra #2 Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66275 battles
  • 16,274
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Well I'm already supporting ablegamers foundation, tho located in the US. They are one of the groups that did help Microsoft develop the new module controller that they recently announced. 

 

I suspect that controller alone will help the few WOT players I know with disabilities. 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 16 July 2018 - 11:28 PM.


RamRaid90 #3 Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:29 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21445 battles
  • 6,480
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 16 July 2018 - 10:27 PM, said:

 

I suspect that controller alone will help the few WOT players I know with disabilities. 

 

 

It will probably help the ones without too...

 

At topic, support anything like this. Nobody should miss out on video games in this day and age.



OllieCromwell #4 Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41487 battles
  • 281
  • [GENB] GENB
  • Member since:
    02-11-2011

A truly noble cause .... 

 

I wonder if our Wargaming Overlords would be willing to participate in the 'One Special Day 2018' event ... 



Pansenmann #5 Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:28 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34106 battles
  • 12,618
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

would be great

 

if WG would donate all premium vehicle sales on that day to 100% to charity.

Even I would buy me a tier 8 prem then,

which I would definately not under "normal" circumstances.


Edited by Pansenmann, 17 July 2018 - 07:30 PM.


OllieCromwell #6 Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:42 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41487 battles
  • 281
  • [GENB] GENB
  • Member since:
    02-11-2011

View PostPansenmann, on 17 July 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

would be great

 

if WG would donate all premium vehicle sales on that day to 100% to charity.

Even I would buy me a tier 8 prem then,

which I would definately not under "normal" circumstances.

 

I'm with you on that one  (Not necessarely a tier 8 prem).

 

We better bump (and keep) this to the top of the forum then so it might get noticed by WG ... 

 


Edited by OllieCromwell, 18 July 2018 - 07:42 AM.


Hedgehog1963 #7 Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:39 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51282 battles
  • 7,473
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostPansenmann, on 16 July 2018 - 09:06 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

 

this time I am not bragging about a recent achievment

nor am I whing about arty.

 

If you like video games like I do,

you might want to have a look at the incredible works the folks at https://www.specialeffect.org.uk are doing!

 

 

They are in need of every support they can get!

 
 
*edit: stupid forum software broke the link...
 
 
 

 

Each winterval QuickyBaby runs a long stream for charity and he splits the money he makes (usually well over GBP20k) between these people and cancer research.

 

He made a video on You Tube when he visited them.  Well worth a look.



OllieCromwell #8 Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41487 battles
  • 281
  • [GENB] GENB
  • Member since:
    02-11-2011

*bump*

 

 

 

 

Apparently it's needed to keep bumping this as the forum is showing it's true face ... threads full of complaining, whinging, crying and cursing stay on top where something positive like this thread rapidly drift into the oblivion of page 2 and beyond, with very few people even responding ... :(



Jamadeus #9 Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 18028 battles
  • 192
  • [LOC-A] LOC-A
  • Member since:
    02-19-2015

View PostOllieCromwell, on 17 July 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

A truly noble cause .... 

 

I wonder if our Wargaming Overlords would be willing to participate in the 'One Special Day 2018' event ... 

This.

Come on WG.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users