Jump to content


Bring the LeFH back in the shop outside bundles...


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

wEight_Tanker #1 Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:42 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7538 battles
  • 459
  • [VI90M] VI90M
  • Member since:
    11-13-2016

None was included with only the vehicle and garage slot for a Tier V Vehicle prize. I don't want the extra gold and reserves (if there were any because I only rememeber 3k gold), but the vehicle itself.

 

I say bring it back for 0.9 eur topkek :trollface:



r0f #2 Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6324 battles
  • 278
  • [AFUNM] AFUNM
  • Member since:
    10-19-2012

The vehicle is 1500 gold right? Bundle it with €23,79 worth of premium HEAT ammunition shells. :trollface:

 

Oh no... they might even start using this great idea in future bundles now. :trollface:

 

 

Edit; waterproof your tablet it's amazing in a pool


Edited by r0f, 17 July 2018 - 03:52 PM.


Browarszky #3 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:01 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,731
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
Too many people must have been thinking of bundles when they dreamed about their summer dream tank....:child:

Edited by Browarszky, 17 July 2018 - 04:01 PM.


Mannanan #4 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21254 battles
  • 1,040
  • Member since:
    07-28-2017
Thanks god. As WG I would make only even bigger bundles;)

314WTNK #5 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:14 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30119 battles
  • 1,038
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    09-23-2012
nobody forces u to buy it so why u complain

Balc0ra #6 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:30 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66269 battles
  • 16,259
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostwEight_Tanker, on 17 July 2018 - 03:42 PM, said:

None was included with only the vehicle and garage slot for a Tier V Vehicle prize. I don't want the extra gold and reserves 

 

WG office when reading this

 

 

 



gunslingerXXX #7 Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:40 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11034 battles
  • 2,002
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View Postr0f, on 17 July 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

 

 

 

Edit; waterproof your tablet it's amazing in a pool

:teethhappy:



wEight_Tanker #8 Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7538 battles
  • 459
  • [VI90M] VI90M
  • Member since:
    11-13-2016

View Postr0f, on 17 July 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

The vehicle is 1500 gold right? Bundle it with €23,79 worth of premium HEAT ammunition shells. :trollface:

 

Oh no... they might even start using this great idea in future bundles now. :trollface:

 

 

Edit; waterproof your tablet it's amazing in a pool

 

I like the idea. Pay to Win all de wei!

 

View PostFAME_skill4ltu, on 17 July 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

nobody forces u to buy it so why u complain

 

Yes

 

 



Enforcer1975 #9 Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,859
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostBrowarszky, on 17 July 2018 - 04:01 PM, said:

Too many people must have been thinking of bundles when they dreamed about their summer dream tank....:child:

 

They should have sold it for the same price as the bundle without the bundle content...  :trollface:

SirTogII #10 Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:56 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47362 battles
  • 553
  • [REQT] REQT
  • Member since:
    11-27-2012
God no, I only have 10 tickets and would run out too fast if there were more of them out there!

KINGPIN65 #11 Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:08 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9868 battles
  • 31
  • Member since:
    01-04-2016

View PostEnforcer1975, on 17 July 2018 - 10:47 PM, said:

 

They should have sold it for the same price as the bundle without the bundle content...  :trollface:

 

And then add the bundle stuff anyway and sell it for 50 euros to  make a nice round number :D

THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #12 Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9513 battles
  • 912
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015
Don't have the money OP ????. don't WHINE. I bought it just because.... snooze you loose.........

wEight_Tanker #13 Posted 18 July 2018 - 03:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7538 battles
  • 459
  • [VI90M] VI90M
  • Member since:
    11-13-2016

View PostTHE_JACK_OF_HEARTS, on 18 July 2018 - 01:24 PM, said:

Don't have the money OP ????. don't WHINE. I bought it just because.... snooze you loose.........

 

Yes




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users