Looking for players

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Vertexsaint #1 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43667 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

This was the Defiance clan that started in 2013 and was a stable, active and sociable part of the WoT community up to 2016. Now after been in a few other clans i want to try again to make this clan viable again. I realise real life comes first, ie work,friends,family and social life but really want to make this work so only want people that are active for team based game play 3/4 nights a week and will strive to make this clan good enough to get the reward tank in the winter Campaign.

Big ask i know but looking for like minded people to help :justwait:

Now, what can you as a player expect from DEF?

• DEF  Will be active in CWs, SHs,Adv and WG-tournaments. ( WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO DO SO )
  • Active in Tier 10 Strongholds and all things to do with tier X   ( WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO DO SO )
  • Stronghold skirmishes in-between clan wars with credit bonuses.( WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO DO SO )
  • Opportunities for platoons with other members of the clan. ( WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO DO SO )
  • Own team speak server.
  • A chilled out environment without the super serious attitude of the bigger clans but still the competitive drive to be better.

Our terms of recruitment:

• 1400+ Recent WN8 and 51% Recent win rate.
  • We require every recruit to Have: Either an Obj.140, a Obj.907or  as well as  WZ-111-5A or either Super Conq or Type 5,and an Obj.268V4  would be nice or be willing to get one.
  • We also need players that are good in the Batchat as scouts and good Arty players in T92,CGC.
  • After that any other tanks
  • Be 16+
  • Willingness to join in with clan activity and help the clan improve, If this interests you please leave a message here or contact us.    
  • IF YOUR STATS DON'T MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS DON'T WORRY COME AND HAVE A CHAT AND WE WILL TRY YOU OUT.
  • ts server details are         109.169.56.53:10357  come talk to us.    

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users