136 replies to this topic

Murro_the_One #1 Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33242 battles

Have a look at the video of this streamer before reading what i want to say

what i think about this all:

Spoiler

Edited by Murro_the_One, 18 July 2018 - 10:44 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64400 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

And what would you have done instead then vs spotting the enemy team just out of curiosity? Falling back to farm damage behind the HT's? Yolo hill alone that even the tier X armor is 100% ignoring? Or flank south alone on the base into the TD nest they had. That the base campers where 100% ignoring. Tho he could have gotten some damage done with double bush etc there sure I guess. It still would not help with the fail up north. 

And to be fair... since when have you seen tier X scouts passive spot anything? 

Edited by Balc0ra, 18 July 2018 - 11:19 PM.

CmdRatScabies #3 Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35840 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
And yet he still manages a win rate 10% higher than youself and higher than 99.99% of all players.

Mannanan #4 Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19001 battles
Wouldn't mind to have couple of these selfish players on my team:)

BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:37 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22377 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Don't normally watch such links...but I did this time. Very good player, has probably carried many thousands of weaker players to victory. I can allow him one or two selfish moments for a goal.

Procjon #6 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54225 battles

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 18 July 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

And yet he still manages a win rate 10% higher than youself and higher than 99.99% of all players.

Only because someone has higher WN8 doesn't mean he/she/it is not selfish pri...k.

I see such a behavior every day i play, caring more about the score than being a team player. It's like such selfish [edited]think multiplayer means they play with many players and nothing else, like cooperation is not part of this equation.

They camp, they don't support, they run away instead of holding a flank - seen many times retreating that caused a flank to be lost when it was easy win - and at the end they call themselves heros because they did a lot of damage and all other players were simply nooobs. I'm always amazed how close minded these people are, like being a top damage dealer is the only thing that counts in multi-playing.

I said it before...it is like Neymar faking a foul so referee gives him a penalty kick, then he scores and is proud how awesome he is, he doesn't think about how he scored but only that he scored.

HF

CmdRatScabies #7 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:08 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35840 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostProcjon, on 19 July 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

Only because someone has higher WN8 doesn't mean he/she/it is not selfish pri...k.

I see such a behavior every day i play, caring more about the score than being a team player. It's like such selfish [edited]think multiplayer means they play with many players and nothing else, like cooperation is not part of this equation.

They camp, they don't support, they run away instead of holding a flank - seen many times retreating that caused a flank to be lost when it was easy win - and at the end they call themselves heros because they did a lot of damage and all other players were simply nooobs. I'm always amazed how close minded these people are, like being a top damage dealer is the only thing that counts in multi-playing.

I said it before...it is like Neymar faking a foul so referee gives him a penalty kick, then he scores and is proud how awesome he is, he doesn't think about how he scored but only that he scored.

HF

What a load of old tosh.

iztok #8 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:24 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles

> it is not first time i saw similar behavior in games and people playing just to gain MoE, not to win...

That's what you get when scoring is introduced into the game. People start playing scoring system instead of the game. :(

PoIestar #9 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:38 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31501 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Don't see anything wrong here. Scouting is lowkey (which it shouldn't be) the most important part of this game and with 6k spotting damage and dangerous TD's spotted all the time, the player in question did support his team quite well. They just didn't capitalize on it.

The "[edited]it" mentality is something by the player, not the game. And it seems rather 'cynical', if you ask me.

KillingJoker #10 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32114 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

I am glad he got the 3rd mark, since he actually hates the K91.

Well done Skill4ltu

Robbie_T #11 Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:26 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15046 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Well what i see is that he spots a lot.

Also if he would take a shot he would probberly be killed in a few seconds.

He should not suppose to do that if the light tanks did there job..

Only thing i dont like is his big guy talking 

in rl he's probberly a loser still living at his mom dont have anything in this world except wot.

but i rather have him in my team than the idiots i had yesterday in my teams

_Kek #12 Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9974 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

HF

You seem to confuse Win Rate with WN8, you see when one have 10% higher Win Rate, that means they win more (would have thought this was pretty obvious but apparently not) meaning that they not only win more matches by doing the correct thing at the time, they also carry delusional people like you and granting you extra XP and credits due to the fact that you won the match. But hey, lets come up with some BS to justify your own failures instead....

Procjon #13 Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54225 battles

View Post_Kek, on 19 July 2018 - 02:35 AM, said:

You seem to confuse Win Rate with WN8, you see when one have 10% higher Win Rate, that means they win more (would have thought this was pretty obvious but apparently not) meaning that they not only win more matches by doing the correct thing at the time, they also carry delusional people like you and granting you extra XP and credits due to the fact that you won the match. But hey, lets come up with some BS to justify your own failures instead....

Funny...people like you lose any argument before they open their mouth, why? because you can not make any conversation without offending a person who you want to talk to.

I didn't confuse Win Rate with WN8 but on the other hand you can not comprehend that someone can be a very skilled and selfish player at the same time which was my point.

So before you jump to conclusion please try to understand what you read. Additionally i didn't say anything about my failures and how i want to excuse them.

But hey, you talk about being delusional...that's a good irony.

HF

_Kek #14 Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9974 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostProcjon, on 19 July 2018 - 03:54 AM, said:

Funny...people like you lose any argument before they open their mouth, why? because you can not make any conversation without offending a person who you want to talk to.

I didn't confuse Win Rate with WN8 but on the other hand you can not comprehend that someone can be a very skilled and selfish player at the same time which was my point.

So before you jump to conclusion please try to understand what you read. Additionally i didn't say anything about my failures and how i want to excuse them.

But hey, you talk about being delusional...that's a good irony.

HF

You might want to look up a bit at what you quoted and then brush up a bit on your reading comprehension, it's starting to get silly now...

Procjon #15 Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54225 battles

View Post_Kek, on 19 July 2018 - 03:12 AM, said:

You might want to look up a bit at what you quoted and then brush up a bit on your reading comprehension, it's starting to get silly now...

If you so smart tell me about your previous post's arguments and point it to my post EXACTLY where it connects, it shouldn't be hard, right?

What i read from your post is:

• i confused WR with WN8 - which is false
  • i'm delusional - that's nice of you talking about a stranger and guessing his mental state
  • i talk BS to justified my failures - which is false, it's your opinion vs mine, additionally i don't talk about my failures.

Your reply is basically a rant how delusional i'm because i have different opinion than yours.

HF

Edited by Procjon, 19 July 2018 - 04:34 AM.

LordMuffin #16 Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:49 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 48075 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

HF

Sometimes it is the correct move to abandon a flank if you want to win the game.

Most players have a very hard time doing this, or adapting to the battle in general.

There is literary no reason to fight on a lost flank and die. That is not playing to win, that is more akin to suiciding since it just means you lose your tank for no gain.

JocMeister #17 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:00 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21813 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
64% WR. Clearly a selfish bastard who doesn´t care about winning... 

Procjon #18 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54225 battles

View PostLordMuffin, on 19 July 2018 - 03:49 AM, said:

Sometimes it is the correct move to abandon a flank if you want to win the game.

Most players have a very hard time doing this, or adapting to the battle in general.

There is literary no reason to fight on a lost flank and die. That is not playing to win, that is more akin to suiciding since it just means you lose your tank for no gain.

I agree with you. I was talking about situations that are hard to understand other than damage farming and stats padding.

Had a game yesterday, was in my Charioteer - 1 shot from being dead with stock gun supporting E50M. He was in front of me with 80%hp trying to kill lonely E75 with 1 shot from being dead. Guess what happens. Suddenly he starts retreating and going after other tier 8 almost dead enemies on the other side of the map - i think it was 4 tanks - instead of finishing that E75. I did bounce that E75 so E75 killed me. E50M won the game cleaning all dying/weak enemies.

How to explain that other than being selfish? Couldn't be nice if he killed that E75 and together with me to go to glory :) but nah, let the paper armor die so i'm the only one vs 5 enemies and can get extra score.

HF

Edited by Procjon, 19 July 2018 - 05:03 AM.

JocMeister #19 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21813 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostMurro_the_One, on 18 July 2018 - 10:44 PM, said:

Have a look at the video of this streamer before reading what i want to say

what i think about this all:

Spoiler

HF

And if you asked 1000 players who they would rather have on their team, him or anyone of you. What do you think they would respond?

_Kek #20 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9974 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostProcjon, on 19 July 2018 - 04:30 AM, said:

If you so smart tell me about your previous post's arguments and point it to my post EXACTLY where it connects, it shouldn't be hard, right?

What i read from your post is:

• i confused WR with WN8 - which is false
  • i'm delusional - that's nice of you talking about a stranger and guessing his mental state
  • i talk BS to justified my failures - which is false, it's your opinion vs mine, additionally i don't talk about my failures.

Your reply is basically a rant how delusional i'm because i have different opinion than yours.

HF

1.) You quote a statement about WR and how the player in question have 10% higher win rate than the OP and 99.99% higher than most.

That's your very first sentence as a reply to that quote, a quote that mention nothing other than WR, yet you go on a rant about how players with higher WN8 can or can't be a selfish [edited]. Which of course is true since anyone regardless of WN8 can be a [edited]but it have nothing to do with the quote and the rest of the rant even more points toward you reading WR but seeing WN8 since someone with a high WR is by nature not selfish, he/she is carrying more matches than you thus granting you XP and credits you otherwise wouldn't have received if that player wasn't in the match.

2.) Delusional, well you go on a rant about how high WN8 players can be selfish [edited]as a reply to a quote that's about a different subject, it's about as relevant as me typing this word now: Cheese.

So quite clearly delusional, not to mention the fact that WN8 and WR is most of the time closely following each other so higher WN8 players do in fact win more matches most of the time, thus yet again they grant you XP and credits you wouldn't have received if they weren't in the battle, but it's of course from your perspective easier to just bash on them as selfish since you don't realize just why they are doing what they are doing, that's after all why they have high WN8 and WR.

3.) You indicate that high WN8 players are selfish [edited]more often than not, yet they have high WR than you, so clearly they are doing something right, they are winning after all and yet again that grants you more XP and credits if you are in their team at the time. You also mention this:

Yet they win more than you, get better results than you and overall perform better than you, so no, you can't blame your failure at a front or in a game on someone that reacts to something they see as crucial information and statistically win more by doing so, that's just pure BS and silly.

Edited by _Kek, 19 July 2018 - 05:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users